1. The FBI's investigation of the Clinton Foundation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have said that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
See Also —
WeinerGate Confirms — FBI In-Progress Criminal Investigation Of Clinton Foundation
Hillary Clinton Oversaw US Arms Deals To Clinton Foundation Donors
Suddenly (8 Days Left In Campaign) HC Democrats Believe In Russian Conspiracies
The Clintons, Loretta Lynch, Cheryl Mills, and James Comey 1990s—Present
The Smoking Gun: Cheryl Mills' March 2015 "We Need To Clean This Up" Email
September Surprise: EX CIA Operative Outs Bill & Hillary Clinton As Cocaine Traffickers
Hillary Clinton and the Mena Ak. Cocaine/Guns/CIA/Contra Scandal
The Mena Connection Exposing the CIA, Bush, Clinton, Iran Contra, And Drug Running
1996 — Author Roger Morris 'Partners in Power: The Clintons and Their America'
Clintons, Contras And Cocaine
Meet The Clintons
Requiem for the Suicided: Vince Foster
Hillary Clinton And Secret Swiss Bank Accounts
WikiLeaks: Clinton Foundation Paid Women Less Than Men
Harvey Weinstein Urged Clinton Campaign to Silence Sanders's Black Lives Matter Message
Don't Vote For Hillary Clinton