For security reasons we re-recorded this interview with our own voices.
You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: link to aradio.blogsport.de
Length: 3:19 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/.
Among our last audios you can find:
* An interview on the repression against anarchists in Czech: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* Reflections on the NoBorder Camp Thessaloniki 2016: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* An interview about the ongoing defense of the Rog factory squat in Ljubljana: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* An audio recording of a former anarchist prisoner in Belarus who tells about his experiences in jail and how he survived: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* An interview on an anarchosyndicalist struggle in vegan pizzeria in Berlin: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* An interview with the Anarchist Federation in Britain about its Safer Spaces policy (about feminism and conflict resolution): link to aradio.blogsport.de
* Mediterranean 4: An interview with the workers of the self-managed soap factory Vio.me in Thessaloniki: link to aradio.blogsport.de
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!