January 6 2016 - Portland Human Rights Commission [HRC] meeting.
https://youtu.be/cixrTjOYwSo [VIDEO 1 hour 30 minutes]
There were not enough members present at this meeting to make up a quorum, and thus nothing official was voted on.
The meeting continued in spite of the lack of a quorum.
Date: January 6, 2016
Time: 4:00 - 6:30 PM
1. 4:00 - 4:05 Welcoming and Gathering (5 min)
2. 4:05 - 4:15 Approval of Agenda and Minutes (10 min)
3. 4:15 - 4:30 OEHR Director's Report (15 min)
4. 4:30 - 4:45 Chair's Statement (15 min)
5. 4:45 - 4:55 Ongoing Business (10 min)
- Emily G. Gottfried Awards - Debrief
6. 4:55 - 5:15 Public Comment (20 min)
7. 5:15 - 6:00 Administration of Justice (45 min)
- HRC Administration of Justice update
- Ashley Horne, Systems Change/Collective Impact Model presentation
- Community & Police Relations Committee updates
- Community Oversight Advisory Board / Dept of Justice settlement agreement updates
8. 6:00 - 6:10 Housing Rights (10 min)
- Housing Rights Task Force update, as needed
9. 6:10 - 6:20 Other Committee Updates, as needed (10 min)
- Nominations - set up meeting schedule
10. 6:20 - 6:30 Any additional business / announcements
- Endorsement request for Stories Matter (10 min)
All HRC past meetings are archived here:
You can also view or download this Jan 2016 video from here:
Portland Human Rights Commissions Home Webpage
HRC Office Location:
Common Wealth Building -<google map> http://g.co/maps/4y56w
(Corner of SW 6th & Washington St.)
421 SW 6th Avenue Suite 500 Portland, OR 97201
The Office of Equity and Human Rights validates parking for all community members attending Human Rights Commission sessions.
Please use only the **Star Park Garage, located just one block south from the Office on SW Alder St between SW Broadway and SW 6th Ave.
The entrance to the garage is on SW Alder.
Indymedia reader know that there is free food for those attending and/or speaking at the HRC meetings.
Next meeting is February 3 2016.
Three open commissioner-volunteer-positions are available at this time.