Some more interviews with anarchist organizations and anarchist projects will follow soon as part of our new series on anarchism and social struggles in Eastern Europe.
You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: link to aradio.blogsport.de
Length: 18:41 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/.
Among our last audios you can find:
* Eastern Europe 2: An interview about the squatted ROD garden in Warsaw: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* Eastern Europe 1: An interview about struggles in Poland and the Rozbrat squat: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* An interview with the Anarchist Federation in Glasgow about their work, the referendum and the rise of nationalism: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* An interview with ABC Belarus on the release of the anarchist prisoners and the upcoming elections: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* The documentation of a CrimethInc presentation on "To Change Everything": link to aradio.blogsport.de
* An interview about the upcoming Week of solidarity with anarchist prisoners (23-30 August 2015): link to aradio.blogsport.de
* An interview about capitalism and recent changes in judicial law in the UK: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* An interview on Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* An interview about anarchist bookfairs in Spring 2015 and other upcoming events: link to aradio.blogsport.de
* Two interviews with comrades from Greece about the new Greek government of Syriza: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/12/a-radio-in-english-greek-anarchists-on-syriza/
* An interview with Radical Theory and Practice (RTP) about the cooperative, its recent project of translating Emma Goldman's memoires into Russian and a lot more: link to aradio.blogsport.de
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!