newswire article reporting portland metro

actions & protests | neighborhood news

Zendik Farm Arts Ex-Cult Member Replicates Cult at Local Church Pastor Property

Ex-Cult member, Jason Lafoya, subjects it's tenants to the same exploits of Zendik Farm Arts at rented property in Portland. Presented is the letter written to the property owner, pastor, Mr. Richard Probasco. Instead of bothering to contact me at all, Probasco proceeded to visit the property when I wasn't there to speak to Mr. Lafoya and has chosen to turn a blind eye to his exploits, due to his monthly money flow being put in jeopardy.
From: Felix Madrid <********@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Subject: For Mr. Richard Probasco
To:  info@newsongpdx.com

Will you please forward this e-mail to Mr. Richard Probasco or have it printed so he can read it and to be kept confidential.

Mr. Probasco,

My name is Felix Madrid. I currently live at what I believe is your property at 270 NE South Shore. You currently have Jason Stratton in charge of it. Though Jason Stratton was the name given to me by him, after conducting a background search on him with a police officer, his real name is Jason Lafoya but gives false names to prospective tenants that he will rent to in order to conceal his status as a sex offender.

From my research and from Jason's admission as well, he was charged with statutory rape which indirectly caused him to move to New Orleans where he met a cult named Zendik Farms and joined them, moving around the country for many years selling propaganda consisting of T-Shirts and magazines to afford that cult leader's property and he was subject to their exploits.

Jason is currently trying to replicate this now as a leader with his 'South Shore Collective' organization on your property. See: southshorecollective.org. It initially appears innocent on the surface to draw in prospective tenants. But once in the property if one does not cater to his demands he will use it as grounds to illegally kick people out. For example my situation. After refusing to go along with his plot to profit from selling magazines he has in print he proceeded to scold me at this property and proceeded to tell me to move out because I refused to be exploited by him. I have come to find out this is a recurring happening at your property over the years. If one does not go by his agenda to make him money selling his magazines, you are not allowed to stay there. Basically you are in the cult fully committed or he will kick you out. He goes so far as to expect people here to quit their 'normal' lives, their jobs, everything to be only here.

I moved in here July 2014 and am in the process of moving out by the end of this month after being kicked out by him for not letting myself be subject to his atrocious behavior. During my stay here he has kicked out and humiliated 3 other people as well and has intimidated everyone else trying to defy his orders. At one point he brought in a buddy of his as he forced everyone into a 'house meeting' to stand in the military at-ease pose as he proceeded to intimidate others with his demands. I've come to find out through others that he has wrongfully kicked out many other tenants over the years and I definitely feel he will continue on this unethical rampage with other innocent victims falling into the trap of 'South Shore Collective'.

He is a crooked man, a con artist who is always paranoid. He hardly leaves the house and rarely comes out of his room. If he drives somewhere it is only in the immediate area and for further driving he has other tenants drive him around.

He has a few RVs illegally parked here that make him extra money aside from the room rentals to enable him to live without working. When I first moved here, the place was in deplorable conditions. There was overpiling trash in front of the house. It seemed like it was accumulated for many months, over a year maybe. Out of my good nature I helped take care of that. It took 2 big truck loads to get rid of the excessive trash accumulated. I also cleaned a good portion of the inside of the house as it has been terribly neglected.

All he does is smoke weed all day and exploits others on the property through intimidation, coercion, and lies. He presents himself as having a good image but that is far from the truth.

All he cares about is making money from others and getting high. Currently he has about six plants of marijuana growing inside of a shed that he keeps locked.

Now, I am simply writing you this as a victim of his con game concerned about it because it causes a lot of heart-ache for others. He professes helping out the homeless, yet constantly puts people at risk of being homeless by kicking them out if they do not do as he dictates. He is a hypocrite at best.

I attempted to reach you by phone to no avail. I would like to meet with you in person to discuss this and also provide you references of people who have lived here who can vouch for what I am writing. That I am not making it up, that it is fact.

Feel free to contact me at (503) ***-**** or e-mail back. There has to be an end put to these injustices because if not, innocent people are being manipulated into a madhouse run by a crooked man, making their lives extremely stressful and hostile.

My time here has been so unpleasant here and for others that I needed to reach out to you. I came to find out about you through a rental application for a place I might be renting a room from once I leave here. I put Jason as my current landlord and they notified me that he was not the property owner and asked if I had any information on what they presented as you and your wife it appears.

I would appreciate not having this discussed with Jason until I am safely out of the property by the end of this month as he will immediately suspect it was me that revealed all and have no idea just what this man is capable of. He is extremely cunning, unethical and dangerous to the well-being of many.

Best regards.

-------

Article Addendum:

Presented here is a live link (as of 08/23/2014) to how people are 'baited' into the 'cult' I am referring to in the forwarded messages:

Presented here is a post from an online blog of Zendik Farm Arts that reveals inner-workings. This is what Jason Lafoya lived through and is fiercely determined to achieve:

2003 reference 24.Aug.2014 14:20

Felix Madrid

Just found this written by Mr. Lafoya written in 2003! It reveals the attempts to sell his "magazines" and his inspiration from Zendik.

More About Felix Madrid 28.Aug.2014 11:24

South Shore Collective

We had a woman living here that has mental issues although we hardly ever see it. She has been with us for around a year and everyone loves her like a little sister.Felix, staying rue to his sociopathic self attempted to destroy and leave her homeless. Felix maliciously took advantage of her mental state and manipulated her by saying they would rent a nice place and got her to move out at the beginning of this month.
The problem with sociopaths is they have no feelings, they cannot love so when Felix thought he adequately destroyed our friend he left her hanging and basically threw her out like garbage. We seen this coming but Felix had her so twisted up we had to let her go so it would just play out.
knowing Felix's lies were crumbling we reached out to our friend and she is back.
She will be making a statement here soon.
Again, we're posting Felix's picture to protect people from his twisted sociopathic personality.

Please Expand While Discussion 20.Sep.2014 13:55

anonymous

This man continues to harrass Felix even though he has moved out and let the situation go. He wants nothing to do with this anymore but yesterday I found an outrageous post on craigslist trying to accuse Felix of heinous things. As a lawyer and good friend of Felix, I notified Felix on my finding but he wasn't concerned. I am. The posting has been deleted but luckily I snapped screenshots. Under Oregon law, what was written about Felix constitutes harassment punishable by prison and a fine. There is nothing I can do without Felix pressing charges. But he might change his mind.
In any case. Beware of this man, Jason J Lafoya.

Please Expand Whole Discussion 20.Sep.2014 14:49

anonymous

correction on title on my comment.

Like I said beware and please view entire discussion by clicking 'view discussion from this article'.

You be the judge.

Please Expand Whole Discussion 20.Sep.2014 15:35

anonymous

Jason continues to harass Felix by posting publicly false heinous statements in the public sphere of craigslist. Mr. Madrid has been advised of being able to press criminal if he chooses so due to the severity of the offense posted on craigslist. The post is being kept on file as evidence to file a suit under Oregon's harassment laws should Mr. Madrid pursue it.
Here is a mug of the once actually convicted criminal, Jason J Lafoya. Beware of real criminals.

Please Expand Whole Discussion 20.Sep.2014 15:35

anonymous

HITS HOME 22.Sep.2014 01:52

Daniel

"What is the one thing a sociopath does not want other people to know? The truth. More specifically, sociopaths do not want the truth about them to be known as they are insecure, malicious, and devious people. Beyond being embarrassed by the truth of their behaviors and thoughts, they have a deathly fear of being exposed and rejected. That's in large part because they use lies, manipulations, and distortions to control other people and get what they want. If others were to know about their true nature, they...would lose the support networks of malicious minions they control and incite to abuse other people. Therefore sociopaths have a strong motivation to attack, discredit, harass, and ruin anybody who presents arguments and facts that might tend to raise questions and doubts about their behaviors and their false statements."

Props to Felix! Great work man on writing this, and your comments debunking LaFoya's lies. Just excellent man. I've dealt with sociopaths in my past myself and they just manipulate others, just like here where I'm sure this guy had his "minions" into making these bullshit comments. Nothing but fake sugarcoating concealing pure bullshit. Positive he reached out to them to create this obviously failed "cloak" of goodness. One thing I've learned is that sociopaths are experts at blaming others. Which totally makes sense for why he would immediately try to mold an impression about you since he has been exposed. Cheers buddy!

For the Keen Observer 24.Sep.2014 03:25

Felix

Felix here again. I wanted to post a couple observations about the comments left against me. Notice the ones falsely accusing me of things are posted as the author being 'South Shore Collective' and not one person as a normal comment would usually be posted. The author tried to make it seem like someone else was speaking in Jason's defense but slips up in key parts and begins to write as an 'I' that is evidential as Jason writing. Notice also how in one there is a consistent 'we' format. But others toggle from 'we' to 'I' in the same comment. It is a subtlety that is very telling of something inconsistent, as if manipulated and not natural. It is very likely given the content specified in them that Jason typed it all, referring to himself in the 3rd person only to fail the consistency and end up writing himself as the 1st person in same comments. Notice also a similarity in how when a new paragraph begins, there is no space between them throughout comments authored by 'South Shore Collective' and the one by 'Nate'. It is highly likely these comments all have the same person authoring them...Jason most likely. It wouldn't surprise me given the dishonesty exuded by Jason while I lived there.

Also the comment left by 'Ronnie Jex' begins to write in ALL caps the title and author name....only to proceed to write the entire body in lower case letters, purposely avoiding caps after using them entirely. Who does that? Only someone being careful. Kind of fishy.

My Picture and about Alma 24.Sep.2014 03:54

Felix

And oh yea. My picture used in the comments lying about me could not have been posted unless accessed through the only computer that picture was left in which was Jason's personal computer IN his room. I don't have pictures of me publicly available online. I don't use facebook or anything of the sort. That picture was sent to Jason directly and downloaded from an e-mail I sent to him on his computer for the use of a short bio about me in his magazines that he sells. It was for a page introducing the members of SSC to those who buy the magazines. There would be no other valid reason for anyone else to have a copy of that picture unless of course shared by Jason himself which would only prove the lengths of how crooked he can be. That picture had never left the phone I took it on from which I e-mailed it to Jason. It only exists on my cell phone, the e-mail sent, and on Jason's computer. Which is even more incriminating for a post recently made on craigslist trying to tarnish my actual good reputation. It is all tied to him and only to him.

One last note about his claims that I tried to 'destroy' the lady (Alma) with mental issues. She supposedly backed him up by posting her comment with 'Anonymous' as the author. In it she claims I left her homeless which she never was because hello! I helped her move to her boyfriend's (Tim) place when she couldn't tolerate Jason's shit anymore. Should this all be taken to court she would be lying under oath (which has serious consequences as perjury), given the fact Tim was witness to the actuality of it all. Like I said before, TRUTH WILL REIGN.

Reality vs. Deception 24.Sep.2014 04:37

Felix

Also. Every single person who supposedly put their name in the author field of their comment has no qualms with me. Even after reading those comments posted and continuing to see them in person at the collective, they certainly didn't act any way towards me the way those comments written would have someone acting in the presence of the person they are trying to bring down. Negative feelings would be projected. But it never happened. If anything, they only appeared to feel awkward about the situation which would be appropriate if they were manipulated into writing against someone who has never done anything wrong to them and only done good for them.

Very suspect indeed about how those comments ended there, either through clever manipulation of those people or straight up dishonesty. Jason's impulsive nature of false accusations will in the end only work against him as it reveals clearly the very things in him he doesn't want you to see. He has severely underestimated my intense devotion to Truth and Clarity. This only reinforces the validity of the actual letter to the property owner that I'm sharing here and there is no way to hide it as these comments cannot be altered or taken down once posted. Maybe if he wasn't sociopath himself he wouldn't have been so impulsive in spewing out such false vile things about me. Sorry man, can't delete this now. I can only hope this DOES go to court now as he has fucked himself and I've been keeping ample documentation of things tied to this ordeal along with valid testimony/witnesses that would not help his case at all should he lie in court. I have nothing to fear. Let Justice be served with the sweetest dessert.

And if you don't quit Jason 24.Sep.2014 19:43

Felix

Rojo is gonna take care of you!

This has been going on for years. 04.Oct.2014 23:49

Former tenant of 270 NE South Shore Road, Portland

He's escalated since I lived there briefly a few years ago. He appears to be even more out of control now. He used to just con people out of security deposits and bill money, which he demands in cash, scaring them into leaving or evicting them for no reason after a couple of months tenancy. He also sold two cars that were "left behind" by two different tenants, their belongings still inside (the Zendik cult was infamous for that, but at least they told new members that they were giving up their property). Being a member of Zendik, which actually rejected him and his music, never left him, and his time there damaged a brain already obviously suffering from paranoid schizophrenia (he talks to people who aren't there, which is probably why he spends so much time in his room). The owner of the property, Probasco, is the Pastor of New Song Community Church and has known about this for years. He knows he's renting to a convicted felon, a rapist, who committed this crime repeatedly on a barely teenaged girl during a long meth spree. But year after year, people with high hopes come to Portland and get caught in his web. Good for you, Felix. Brave of you to post this warning.