to all the nitwits that feel sorry for billionaires and trillionaires. LEARN THESE FACTS:
1. These people don't get W-2s like you do.
2. They report their income via a complex network of corporations, partnerships, LLCs that have partnerships and corporations as members and concatenate relationships--each one of which filters their income with bogus amortizations, depreciations and other "expenses" intended to reduce their tax exposure. THEY CAN TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES AND DON'T NEED TAX PROTECTIONS
3. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET "RICH" ENOUGH TO NEED THESE PROTECTIONS IN THE FUTURE IF YOU DON'T SEE THAT THOSE (THE UBER RICH) WHO HAVE STOLEN THE SOCIETY'S WEALTH DISGORGE IT. MAKE NO MISTAKE, THE UBER RICH HAVE STOLEN IT WITH SWEETHEART DEALS WITH THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS FUNDED FROM THE UBER RICHS' LUCRE.
WHERE DO I GET MY CONCLUSIONS? I read legal decisions daily. I read and summarized 33 books on government policy in the last 10 years. I downloaded and Charted all the economic numbers since 1929 after setting them to the same dollar-year value. I wrote a book on Libertarians which I am getting ready to self-publish.
HERE ARE SOME BOOKS FOR YOU TO GET YOU STARTED WITHOUT MAKING YOU BORED TO TEARS:
1. Perfectly Legal by David Cay Johnston (David, you owe me. I have told people about this book for about 7 years)
2. Free Lunch--Johnston
3. Goddess of the Free Market (the bio of Ayn Rand)
4. Don't think of an Elephant about conservative memes
5. JFK on Leadership if you want to learn about the last REAL President that the US had.
6. Movies--WHO KILLED JFK II on Documentaryfilms.com