A well made, HQ audio-video film that covers the anomalies and vast amount of contradictions, falsehoods and inconsistencies surrounding the events of that day.
Basic physics of the WTC tower collapses (and NIST's incoherent explanations).
A convincing presentation on the severe doubts about what exactly did (?) strike the Pentagon, chain of command (particularly within NORAD and FAA air traffic control) anomalies -- including the direct Pentagon order of June 2001, a few months prior, which countermanded the 'fast->then->slow' 2-stage release-of-fighter interceptors protocol for off-course airliners to 'slow' only -- to be reverted to a single 'fast response', again on Rumsfeld's direct order, on September 12th.
Also the linguistic/conceptual and other origins of al Qaeda.
- Michael Springman, State Dept. official in Jeddah who provided visas to those later fingered by the FBI as 'hijackers' (in WBAI journalist Ralph Shoenman's words: "the hands of [U.S. military] intelligence are all over these people - Maxwell AFB, Alabama; Brooks AFB, Texas; Pensacola NAS, Florida; Defense Intelligence Agency [DIA] Defense Language, Monterey" - and e.g. that 5 of 7 fingered 'hijackers' were former Bosnia mujaheddin).
- William Rodriguez, hero WTC janitor whose testimony to the 9/11 commission was inexplicably held behind closed doors -- and even after suggesting, during that closed-door session, the names of 17 witnesses (including some people he personally rescued) who could testify to explosions they physically experienced, heard and saw __prior__ to the impacts of any aircraft at the towers, not even mention of Rodriguez' name appeared in the Commission's report (all this after he'd appeared at the White House and been recognized as a national hero).
- Colleen Rowley, Minneapolis FBI agent who had filed official reports on incompetent-flight-trained hijackers and the reports (along with others of fellow agents) were stonewalled by Bureau superiors. (no mention here of John P. O'Neill, fmr. head of FBI counterterror ops who perished in the WTC collapse but that can be researched elsewhere)
Ancillary cast includes:
- Top officers at the National Military Command Center such as Brig. Gen W. Montague Winfield, who relinquished their positions -- solely for the morning of 9/11 -- and were then promoted.
- Former 1990s Bosnia mujaheddin, after being 'jobless' re-hired by Pentagon subcontractors such as Alexandria, VA's MPRI (Military Professional Resources Inc.)