Embracing Capitalism for a Future ...
World Economic Recovery and the Re-Establishment of America as a Super Power.
by Tracy Mapes on Thursday, January 24, 2013
A Multi-Stage approach to economic recovery that no One has the balls to Talk about because We've all been brainwashed into Believing the We Must Buy American. First let start with Production. We cannot compete Globally at the current Rate of American Labor. This means We must Out Source Almost Everything to Create a New Economic Environment to the Benefit of All Americans.
This Plan is designed to Use the Labor of China to Produce absolutely all of the Tools, Equipment, Office Supplies an Implements for Use in Government and the Profit Offsets to be Invested in the Rebuilding of American Infrastructure. This requires An Agreement with China and Other Countries to not be Allowed to Compete with Us in Our Own Retail Market. There would Also be No Tariffs on Chinese or Mexican Imports as to maintain the Lowest Cost in their Negotiated Cooperation in this New Business Venture. Companies Big and Small would now be soliciting Foreign Made Products just as they do The Products They Build Today, but all of the Production would be Foreign not Domestic.
With a Labor Rate of up to $40 to $1 per hour of adjusted Labor, those New Found Profits would be Passed on in 5 or 6 Different Ways that will Ultimately Benefit All Involved Parties in the Harnessing of the New Economy.
1. Consumers would achieve the Benefit of Lower Prices.
2. Businesses would See a Greater Profit Margin.
3. The Government would See a Brand New flow of Revenue to Create the Infrastructure Rebuild of America that will Carry Us through for at least the Next 100 Years, creating American Jobs at the exorbitant Labor Rates that Americans have become Accustomed to.
4. America's Burden for Industrial Medical Employee Health Care, and Ill Health Effects would be reduced by Shifting the carcinogens normally Associated with Industrial Production to Foreign Nations. Not only Freely Cleaning Our Own Environment, which would be worth Billions in Savings in EPA and Pollution related Cost, but also dramatically Eliminate Our need to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
5. Both China, Mexico, and any other Participating Country would also Benefit from receiving the Bulk of America's Production Needs. This additionally means Additional Cost Savings as Producing Countries will have to not Only Build the Products to Our Exacting Standards, but Also Bear the Burden of Resource Procurement and Allocation to Build those Products. Meaning that they will have more Work for their Countries than they ever Dreamed. Revitalize their Own Economies.
6. By Increasing Our Symbiotic Economics. Both China, Mexico, and any other Participating Country would also Benefit from receiving the Bulk of America's Production Needs. This additionally means Additional Cost Savings as Producing Countries will have to not Only Build the Products to Our Exacting Standards, but Also Bear the Burden of Resource Procurement and Allocation to Build those Products. Meaning that they will have more Work for their Countries than they ever Dreamed. Revitalize their Own Economies.
By Increasing Our Symbiotic Economic Prosperity, We will forge Business Relationships that create an Air of Diplomatic Cooperation that will Virtually Eliminate the Possibility of Warfare between Our Nations. Creating such a Viable World Economy, that Our Mutual Benefit would always preclude thoughts of Conflict. This would ultimately Reduce Our Military Obligations and Security Concerns around the World by Billions, if Not Trillions of Dollars each Year. By Lowering Our Overall Costs and Dramatically Increasing Our Profit Margins Across the Board, We would then Be Able to Compete with Any Company in the World, Including China and Mexico due to the equalizing of Our Cost to Produce Final Products.
Next, is Shifting Our Military to "Medical Mission". No Longer will Bombs be the Military's primary Mission, but Military Budget would be Shifted toward Medical Health Care with U.S. Borders, and as the Builder and Ambassador of the Roads to Foreign Markets. The Military Medical Mission will Inspire Counties to By American Provided Products and Services. Making Money for America, instead of offending Possible Future Customer Bases. The Health Care Services that would be Provided By The U.S. Military would be Available to All Americans and the Medicare, and New Health Care proposed Monies would be added to the Military Budget.
This two pronged Mission will Provide New Employment and Career Opportunities, and bolster Civilian Participation and Recruitment in the U.S. Military. The New Found Relationships that the Military Builds through Foreign Military Assistance and Humanitarian Aid will also allow a Doorway for the Most Integrated an Cooperative Foreign Intelligence Assets ever made Available. With Bases in Most of Our New World Economic Partnerships, the Military will Also become the Primary Access Point for All Business Transactions between American Companies and Foreign Governments. Providing Additional Cooperative Economic Development and Diplomacy that will benefit Our Nation and those we serve for Decades if not Centuries.
Next, is the Development of Sea Powered, Power Plants and Water Desalinization. It is My Dream to Build such Plants that will Power every House Hold and Small Business, Corporation or Avenue of Industry. These Government run Power Providers will Supply the Entire Nation with No Charge, Free Electric Power to Serve the Individual and Business alike. Lowering the Cost to Do Business and Live, to create an Even More than Level Playing Field so Our People can Compete on the World Stage.
Next, is the Relinquishment of Taiwan and the South China Sea to China, so that they can bear the Burdens of International Security for those Water Ways. America with its new found Economic Ally would certainly be able to negotiate both Debt Forgiveness and Reduced Security Expenditure by utilizing Chain's new found might, to be Saddled with those Costs. Additionally, by Relinquishing the Taiwan Nation, of which we are already obligated. The Economic benefits We Achieve from Shifting the Labor and Associated Worker Health Coverage Cost back to China will Also benefit American Companies having their Products Built There.
The Production Capability will still be available to American Companies as it is Today, without the Responsibility of Employee Health Care. And by Increasing China's Production Capability, We will further Exploit their Internal Competitive Nature, and ultimately drive Production Costs even Lower. I like to think of the Process as Building New Candles to Burn, instead of Always Burning Our Candles at both Ends.
And This is How You Become a Leader. Not telling People what they want to Hear, but Painting a Picture to the Roads of Possibility.
January 24, 2013
"ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!"
contribute to this article
add comment to discussion