A new special issue of The Internationalist newspaper will be hitting the streets on May Day, International Workers Day. Be sure to get your copy -- ask an Internationalist supporter or send $0.25 to Mundial Publications, Box 3321 Church Street Station, New York, NY 10008.
Articles in this issue include:
- Deportation Elections 2012: For a Revolutionary Workers Party
- Deportaciones y elecciones 2012: ?por un partido obrero revolucionario!
- Trotskyism vs. Social Democracy and Anarcho-Liberalism: The Left, Labor and Occupy
- Lynch Law U.S.A.: The Racist Murder of Trayvon Martin
- Why Labor Solidarity Matters: Lessons from Portland's D12 Port Blockade (by the Portland Trotskyist Study Group)