Original post here: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/9-11_experiment.html
This is just is a rough idea for an interesting but educational science project, a demonstration or maybe a challenge experiment - perhaps with real money involved - to prove a small but significant point about 9/11.
1. Take an ordinary kerosene burning lamp like the kind our grandparents used to light their homes. Fill it with kerosene - or jet fuel if you can get some, but what's the diff.?
2. Then place a piece of steel -- perhaps a short length of 'rebar' would be appropriate -- suspended above the flame and perpendicular to it. Be sure to get it in the 'hot spot'.
3. Place a clock in the background.
4. Mount your camera on a tripod & aim it at the lamp and the rebar and take regular periodic exposures or time-lapse video if you are so inclined to DOCUMENT the activity of the flame & steel.
5. Light the wick and go get a sandwich... This may take a while.
6. When your steel melts (yeah right!) send us the video or images and we will put your name on the check. Simple!
GOOD LUCK! You'll need it.
NOTE: This challenge is even open to cave dwelling Islamic fundamentalists and Pentagon Black Ops teams.