SCRAP presents Rebel Craft Rumble at Imago Theater on May 20
The glue is gonna fly as kick-ass crafters battle for supremacy at Rebel Craft Rumble. Bouts will be judged by Julie Sabatier of Destination DIY, Lindsey Newkirk of Junk to Funk and Portland City Commissioner Nick Fish, and the final bout pits the best competitor against the Craft Master—Sister Diane Gilleland.
* Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
* Emcee Tim Bias will kick off the brawl at 7:00 p.m.
* General admission is $10 in advance, $15 at the door.
* VIP seating is $25—seats are limited.
* 21 and over (Lompoc beer available for purchase)
* Imago Theatre is located at 17 S.E. 8th Avenue in Portland.
* Bike parking available—leave your car at home for a free beer ticket.
All materials used by the crafty contestants are from SCRAP, an organization committed to creative reuse and environmental responsibility. All proceeds from the event support SCRAP's programming. Visit www.scrapaction.org or the SCRAP store to purchase tickets.