● Because we don't struggle for the improvement of detention conditions.
● Because even air-conditioned, made of gold, velvet or silk, a prison cell remains a prison cell.
● Because the detention follows an arbitrary raid and leads to a similarly arbitrary deportation.
● Because arresting a lot of undocumented migrants and expelling a certain number, it's all about teaching terror to everyone.
● Because nor scum nor decent people deserves imprisonment.
● Because we stand for the abolition of all borders and all prisons, along with the society that produces them.
● Because we do not recognize the laws, although they recognize us.
● Because for economic reasons the State can decide to deport 25 000 persons per year in the same way as a boss can decide to fire out 595 persons because they aren't profitable anymore.
● Because the illegal immigrant's arrests devices participates in the daily police occupation of our districts.
● Because the absence of an ID is only a crime only according to the law.
● Because criminalization due to the absence of an ID leads to criminalization of anybody who simply wishes to wander.
● Because ID checks contribute towards Kontrol over us all.
● Because the fear of confinement allows the overbid of exploitation.
● Because the closure of the retention centers is to be asked and because we don't ask nothing to the State.
● Because if the freedom of one is violated, everybody's liberty is in doubt.
● Because in the acme of this cynical world, sometimes illegal workers build the prisons which are intended to confine them.
● Because beyond the retention centers stands the State, which we want to kick down.
● Because humanitarian civic consciousness and its Judeo-Christian basis make us sick and we only know one solution against retention centers...
● Because the humanitarian approach never solves thorough the problems, it only brings a cosmetic treatment to the visible surface of the iceberg.
● Because we dream about the possibilityof burning our IDs in a general playful exaltation.
From Non Fides, aperiodical insurrectionary anarchist publication from France.
http://www.non-fides.fr (website in multiple langages)