JOIN US IN WELCOMING VIETNAMESE AGENT ORANGE VICTIMS!
Friday Oct 24th 2008, 7pm to 9pm
Multnomah Friends Meeting House. 4312 S.E. Stark St
Portland, OR, 97215
Donation: $10 to $15 No one turned away
* Three million Vietnamese and tens of thousands of U.S. soldiers and many Vietnamese Americans affected by Agent Orange used by the U.S. during the war.
* Agent Orange causes birth defects and illnesses in hundreds of thousands of children.
* Agent Orange continues to poison the natural environment of Vietnam.
Dang Hong Nhut from Ho Chi Minh City.
She sufferers from cancer & had multiple miscarriages due to exposure to Agent Orange.
Tran Thi Hoan
21 year old college student who was born without legs due to her mother's exposure to Agent Orange.
IT'S TIME TO ACHIEVE REAL JUSTICE FOR VIETNAM'S AGENT ORANGE VICTIMS!
* Educating our friends and neighbors about the suffering caused by Agent Orange in Vietnam and in other wars our government has waged.
* Building friendship between U.S., Vietnamese American and Vietnamese Agent Orange victims.
* Holding the U.S. chemical manufacturers responsible through supporting the Agent Orange victims' lawsuit and a corporate campaign to demand Dow and Monsanto compensate the victims.
* Holding the U.S. government responsible to provide significant and meaningful compensation to Vietnamese victims and additional coverage to affected U.S. veterans.
* Supporting the work of the Vietnam Association for Victims of Agent Orange/Dioxin (VAVA).
Veterans For Peace ▪ Vietnam Veterans Against The War ▪ National Lawyers Guild ▪ United for Peace & Justice ▪
Veterans For Peace Chapter 72 ▪ American Friends Service Committee ▪ Portland Lawyers Guild
Sponsored by the Vietnam Agent Orange Relief & Responsibility Campaign (VAORRC)
P O BOX 303 • PRINCE ST • NEW YORK • NEW YORK • 10012-0006 • U S A