newswire article reporting portland metro

police / legal

Video Journalist Joe Anybody Has Camera Taken By Police

Portland Police take my camera while I film them on a public sidewalk!
Cops are now taking cameras from journalist!
In Portland it seems they are trying to!

Cops - Cameras - Independent Media
Cops - Cameras - Independent Media
After my camera was illegally removed from my hand
And after the two innocent citizens were done being hassled
I start walking to the police station to talk to his supervisor

I was standing 35 feet away just documenting what was happening on a public street in my home town
The cop took my camera and gave me a receipt

I was about a block from the station central office
The pull up along th curb and ask me if I am heading to the station ...I tell them yes

The one cop says meet me in the lobby
I did
It took 20 min
He comes out and gives me my camera back (and the tape)
And a citation
ORS 165.540
Court on 4/22

When I called my Lawyer he was "very interested"
When the news hit the ACLU .... they said "pleas contact us we are very interested"
When Corporate news comes a knocking this should get interesting

Meanwhile I think I have a story for some of the local Independent newspapers here

The right of the people to hold the police accountable is paramount
This is strong arming me into "going away"
The right of the press and the rights for journalism is under attack

This is a big stupid move to try and suppress the people who are concerned about peace and justice
This is a slap to the constitution and to police accountability
This is stab at making journalist feel intimidated and to discourage the media from getting involved

Joe Anybody Doesn't like anybody taking his camera
I am glad I got it all on film
Watch it here on BlipTV
Please circulate this video

homepage: homepage: http://www.joe-anybody.com

justice 27.Mar.2008 12:28

nowhere

This is a BIG fucking problem.

Yep. This is par for the course. 27.Mar.2008 12:46

Videoista

Yes, several other IMC journalists have had the same thing happen. In one case, it appeared that the police wanted to try to use the tape as evidence against those involved in a similar action, so they arrested the IMCista and took the camera. In other cases, they have either taken cameras because they did not want anyone to have evidence of their misconduct, or in at least two cases, they seemed to take the cameras only to keep video journalists from being able to record police at all. They arrested the journalists, and kept the cameras for nearly a year in both cases, even though all charges against the videoistas had been dropped.

More recently, they keep threatening to take cameras away from people who are copwatching with them, saying that they can do so because the camera is recording audio and they do not give their consent. You can try getting a law on the books saying that people have the right to record police misconduct, but as you know, the law is not written by the little guy.

Keep people posted regarding your situation. Do you have your camera back now? Or do you need to borrow one? Do you have legal representation? Do you need some? Let us know.

Watch the video folks! 27.Mar.2008 13:00

amazed

I know I'm not supposed to be surprised when I see cops being assholes. It happens every day, everywhere there are cops. But it never ceases to surprise me what they think they can get away with. They behave so differently than decent human beings behave. And when they do it fully conscious that a camera is recording them, that's a very sweet surprise. Joe, there can be no question that every party present in this scene (the "suspects" and the cops) were aware of being recorded, and two of them wanted you to keep doing it while the other two (the cops) were indifferent and probably wanted you to keep recording as long as they thought they were going to be made to look good (they thought they'd "get the bad guys"). You were so right to keep recording.

Who knows what that cop was thinking when he started pushing that guy right after telling him to back up? After the guy COMPLIED? What a jerk. Cops, as far as I can tell, are all about pushing people's buttons, baiting people into assaulting them (oh and it is hard NOT to!), doing whatever they can to find a little excitement and get a little adrenaline fix.

I now carry a camera too. I recommend everybody do so. They sell them real cheap at Target (where I got mine, a polaroid digital video cam). Under 80 bucks. They're on sale right now. Memory card is another 20 bucks. There are probably comparable deals in many other places.

Once the police realize that many of us are armed with these, and that we're willing to use them just like Joe Anybody, maybe they'll stop picking fights with ordinary citizens just going about their business. Maybe the cops will find all the "fun" goes out of the job when they can't pick fights anymore and they'll go find a new line of work.

If you give in they win 27.Mar.2008 13:41

MTS2000

Wow, When he said "you need to hand me your camera" I would of at least pulled the memory card out. You do not need to hand over your device unless he can cite you a law. In fact you don't need to tell him it's a camera. It is up to him to prove that. If he had arrested you for not handing the camera over, he would again have to cite some violation, which he did not. What you had recorded was 'intellectual property', therefore it is $100 an image or $10 a sec. This happened to a friend of mine in Los Angeles when he was filming at the train station on public property. They asked for his film, he said no, it's intellectual property and $100 an image. They finally backed off and left him alone. If they can't cite a violation, why give in. It's like pulling over for every cop that drives up behind you before they turn on their lights.

appreciation 27.Mar.2008 15:49

Joe Anybody iam@joe-anybody.com

Nice tips and background info, and encouragement
THANKS it helps
I need the Solidarity

I am pursuing this
I am learning the do's n dont's and I am not going to run and hide

Why don't they want a citizen to film (in public) for Peace and Justice?

If the cops have a problem with that ... then there defiantly is good reason to question what they don't want filmed and why.
We need accountability, citizen involvement and a free press.
I dint appreciate getting hassled, and it makes me wonder why don't they take cameras from The Corporate Media like they did me?

I will keep posting as this develops

Mostly the word I am getting back is ...."wow...they screwed up"

Mass "recording" 27.Mar.2008 16:55

Hawkeye

This goes back to the cop stunt that was pulled several years ago, when an activist at one of the confrontations at a global conference was grabbed for being "a leader" because the person was using a cell phone (presumably to "direct the insurrection"). The foil for that is for everyone to carry and brandish anything that looks like a cell phone (grab one for pennies off the "electronics" shelf at a consumption surplus recycler -- Goodwill, the Sal, St. V's, etc).

Now, it looks like it would be useful to start investing in anything that looks and feels like a video camera at the second hand outlet. It doesn't have to work, just look like it might work. If everyone standing around is holding one up and facing "the event", which one is actually recording?

Another ploy might be to have the camera's recording delivered to an external recording device -- something like a cable connecting the recording stream from the camera to a memory device in the pocket. (But I'm not sure such technology is ready made off the shelf.) That way, the agents of the state would need to have probably cause to do a body search, raising the ante for their runaway, loose-cannon mischief (more public $$ out the government door for loosing Constitutional violation cases).

Someone has suggested on this site, a while back, that costs and awards from public funds, for fighting and loosing these kinds of cases (faulty, or failed, application of the law, usually violations of the Constitution), should come from the police arms and ammunition budget.

things i've read on 27.Mar.2008 21:09

a flyer

paraphrased (and if i get it wrong, someone please correct this info)

do not consider this legal advice, this is what i've read and thought i would share this.

when approached by a cop ask "am i being detained?"

they will try to switch focus, get them to say a definite "yes" or "no"

if they say "no" you can walk away, or presumably keep on doing what you're doing.

if they say "yes" immediately say "i'd like to speak to my attorney/lawyer/person who is going to skin you alive" or whatever you feel comfortable saying.

do not say anything further. insist on counsel, they will try to make you talk; stick to your guns and insist on legal representation.

i think all you have to say is your name and address. do not lie. if your name is dick cheney, say your name is dick cheney, and admit to wars of aggression, genocide, and various other crimes against humanity. if you aren't dick cheney, do not say you are, you cannot confess to his crimes by proxy. just give your name and address and continue to ask for your lawyer.

i remember when i was arrested i signed things and talked to someone (who wasn't my lawyer) after being in a cold room all night. thinking back, i wish i wouldn't have signed anything or talked to anyone.

just ask for counsel/lawyer.

Joe, you are brave! 28.Mar.2008 13:32

virago

Even from far away I stand in solidarity with you!
Because you are active and public, you may have the chance to use this to make a change for all of us.
It's good to know 'what you should have done' but it can also feel like a kick in the pants. More important is 'what to do now'
and how those of us who call ourselves activists can help you.

Eye Fi 28.Mar.2008 13:51

Therisa D Vice

There is now a memory card that is wifi enabled. It requires someone with a wifi enabled laptop to be within range of the camera, and images and video clips can be automatically downloaded to the computer as they are occurring. It works beautifully. The limitation is the card is only 2 gigs at present, thus creating a need to be near your download pc fairly often, and to "dump" almost as quickly as you take the clips. Another feature of the software imbeded in the card is that it can also upload to any one of a number of web sites that you choose, automatically, whenever it comes within range of a wifi connection. Good stuff. Less than a hundred bucks.

forgota 28.Mar.2008 13:52

menshion

The device is called an Eye Fi card.

I have seen this behavior before! 28.Mar.2008 14:54

Wes in Ashland

I was arrested after a big Books Not Bombs rally in Southern Oregon back in 2003. The cops in Ashland, Oregon went overboard that day... There are a number of stories on the Rogue IMC about this. Here is one of them...  http://rogueimc.org/en/2003/07/968.shtml My footage of the event ended up getting my entire case thrown out of court!

More recently One Friday night several years back I witnessed a violent take-down and arrest on the campus of Southern Oregon University. It was late at night, the Ashland High School prom night and a kid had spun his tires which got the cops to chase his vehicle onto the campus. I stood nearly 200ft. away as 5 or 6 patrol cars surrounded this kid's car in a corner of a campus parking lot. They yarded him out and through him to the pavement and kneeled on him big time.... They spotted me watching... being night time it was hard to see. They started screaming at me and I threw down my dog's leash (my best friend was with me), spread-eagled and threw my hands to the air. I did not want to be shot! They yelled at me that I needed to leave and if I didn't in 30 seconds they would place me under arrest. I counted to 28 and then picked up my dog's leash and we left. Follow up was getting a city councillor to accompany me to go see the city administrator and file a complaint. Novthing ever came of it. I have had other incidents with the local cops and now they just bought tasers for these jerks so you know what is gonna happen next time.

I strongly support Joe Anybody in this case! WE MUST NOT HAVE POLICE DOING THEIR POLICING IN SECRECY!!! WE HAVE A RIGHT TO OBSERVE! ATTACKS UPON JOURNALIST AND TAKING A VIDEO CAMERA IS OVER THE LIMIT AND WE WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!!

In solidarity,
Wes in Ashland
videographer and community media activist

Thanks 29.Mar.2008 00:15

Joe A.

Thanks for all the information (and supportive encouragement)
The Eye Fi card concept made me smile
Well actually I laughed out loud!

What happened to the man being arrested!!!!!!! 30.Mar.2008 14:28

Brian

I can't believe is no mention of what happened to the latino male who was about to be arrest. It's one thing they took your camera but even bigger question is why are they stopping latino males for no reason and asking them for ID's?????????

keep it up 30.Mar.2008 21:55

jody m

thanks joe, for posting the video despite the citation. the footage itself is testimony to why journalists' (and the public's) right to record this stuff needs to be protected. this is the kind of police behavior people need to be seeing but don't. its a textbook example of short bald white cop syndrome inflicted on someone who the cop knows isn't equipped to credibly defend his rights. have a look at the video folks if you haven't already.

i would guess the reason the short cop wanted to take the camera had to do with the exchange near the beginning where the suspect is asking why he's being detained and saying he hasn't done anything wrong. the cop knows he's got nothing on this guy and gets pissy and hostile about being challenged on it and starts making threats. he says twice, 'you're about to get knocked on your ass!' then 'you better back up' as he shoves him. for what? clearly the cop's not being threatened. people need to see and hear this and know that its standard operating procedure.

the other not so obvious thing people should know is that the suspect consented to being searched by not refusing. i'm totally amazed at how many people still don't know this. its subtle and sneaky- the cop doesn't have articulable probable cause to search this guy and the provocative shoving isn't working, so in response to the suspect proclaiming his innocence the cop says 'so you wouldn't mind me patting you down?' since the detainee didn't explicitly refuse, the cop now has consent to search. the cop doesn't have to say 'i'm asking your permission to search you' in order for the search to be held up in court as consensual. the wording varies, but they always use some clever form of asking to search you or your stuff without you realizing you've been asked until its too late. you can always choose to say 'no, i do not consent to a search'... just do it loudly enough so that bystanders can hear you. maybe if you're lucky, some 'joe anybody' will get it on video.

2 men free to travel 01.Apr.2008 13:56

Joe Anybody

Brain
Both men were let go
No reason for arrest ...they didnt do anything

I was the only one ticketed
All I did was film on a public street and I am to be considered breaking the law by the local police?

open murder conspiracy in portland oregon 23.Jan.2009 18:33

Terry Wagar battlehunter@hotmail.com

Eric Carlson and Joan Wagar, A,K,A, Doubleclick and Mrs Dash,( yes those are there nicknames they gave each other.) admitted to poisoning me while I was a plasma donor back in 2005.
Eric Carlson pedofied me behind prison walls and then framed me as a pedophile on march 26th 2007, I caught the crime on a audio recorder I put in Joan's purse.
there were people in authority helping them with this and nobody in authority will help they pretend nothing happened and refuse to investigate this.
Eric Carlson changed his hair color and his name but this is not hidden, only ignored by the authority's and media
I'm disabled from being poisoned and the hospitals refuse to admit I'm poisoned.
My Family is in danger from these people and I have no other recorse but to make these charges public.
My name is Terry Wagar,Im from Portland Oregon and I'm backing up these charges.
I have been threatened with harassment charges by a Sargent Walker, She is a portland police officer stationed at the OHSU hospital, for the non crime of reporting a multi murder conspiracy within that hospital.
They don't give a s4!t Joan and Eric was poisoning a plasma donor!
Why don't you give A s4!t Portland Authority's, its already reported.
Where did Mrs Dash keep her stash?
In A garlic salt shaker, nuff said!

discussion

You will be able 27.Mar.2008 17:36

To open a whole studio

on the funds you get when they settle -quickly and quietly, I'll wager- the civil suit.

Illegitemi Non Carborundum!
(Dont let the bastards wear ya down!)

It's been the law in Portland for 16+ years 28.Mar.2008 22:17

Paul Richmond paulrichmond_attorney@yahoo.com

I'm glad this was forwarded to me. The lack of institutional memory in Portland and the Portland Police Bureau is astounding. (It appears they're going after you for "interception of communication.")

For those with good memories I went through a similar scenario with the Portland Police way back in the fall of 1991 as a video-grapher before I became a lawyer. (Where does the time go!) I ended up getting a lawyer involved. We got a nice letter back from then Police Chief, now Mayor, Tom Potter with a revised policy telling me what I was doing was entirely legal.

Pack rat that I am, I still got it, and with luck it'll publish.

Folks want to see what I've been up check out my websites olympicpeninsulalaw.com and richmond4congress.com.

2023 E Sims Way, #263 Port Townsend, WA, 98368
Letter from Tom Potter
Letter from Tom Potter
Attachment to Letter from Tom Potter
Attachment to Letter from Tom Potter

My Letter to Tom Potter - he said it was legal 16 years ago 29.Mar.2008 00:06

Paul Richmond paulrichmond_attorney@yahoo.com

I'm glad someone forwarded this to me. Potter, while Police Chief, sent me a letter on or about September 12, 1991, stating this was legal.

I sent him the following letter:

Re: Legality of Videotaping in Portland

Dear Mayor Potter,

First let me say I have not had the opportunity to congratulate you on your election, so formally: congratulations.

It was recently brought to my attention that a videographer in Portland was stopped by police, their camera taken, for the simple act of videotaping police arresting someone on Portland's streets. It has been posted to the web at www.indymedia.org/en/2008/03/373979.shtml.

I believe we first came in contact with each other in 1991 when a similar thing happened to me. Your response as Portland's Police Chief appeared an enlightened one. You wrote:

"In light of recent widespread availability of video technology, a second look at Portland Police Bureau policy is appropriate. "

You concluded your letter noting:

"The citizens of Portland are the Bureau's 'customers' and it is our goal to protect the rights and protections of each citizen."

Attached to the letter was a copy of what was titled "TRAINING BULLETIN - VIDEOTAPING POLICE ACTION." It read:

"... exceptions to the application of ORS 165.540(1)(c) are found in ORS 165.540(7). One of the exceptions includes audio taping of "events." In most circumstances, during an arrest the actions of police officer(s) and suspect(s) may be both video and audio taped. Also, as there can be limited expectations of privacy on the street or in a public place, video and audio taping police actions in making arrests, does not violate ORS 165.543, which prohibits some interception of communication."

I am presuming under your leadership, Portland has maintained this enlightened policy, but would appreciate if you could formally clarify this.

As a second matter, I also wanted to inform you that I have recently announced my candidacy for elected office in Washington. As you yourself ran successfully as a populist against an opponent with much special interest money, I would appreciate your considering me for endorsement, knowing my history of working to keep government honest.

You may find out more about my candidacy at www.richmond4congress.com.

Thank you in advance for your consideration on both these matters.

Yours truly,

Paul Richmond, Esq.
Candidate for Congress in the 6th District of Washington.

cc:
Mayor Tom Potter
File

bcc:

Attachments:
Letter from PPB Chief Tim Potter of 9.12.1991

Any chance of getting a legible copy? 29.Mar.2008 18:38

Techies?

Any possibility that someone there can take the copies posted, and make them large enough for the rest of us to read?

Appreciative 29.Mar.2008 20:21

ES

I really appreciate all the work you do Joe. I don't live in Portland anymore, but when something happens it seems like you are always there to capture it and promptly post it. Thanks for all you do. Fight the good fight.

IMCPDX Graphics file archive is down the tubes 31.Mar.2008 00:47

eyeless in gaza

And has been virtually useless for the past several months (works briefly, but mostly doesn't). Apparently IMC is at a loss, and have been mute on the topic (e.g., no enlightenment on the nature of the problem or what might be expected by way of restoration).

Paul Richman: Can you post the Potter letter you downloaded to IMCPDX as part of your reply on this article thread to one of your own web sites, so we can read it? Thank you.

Short Man Syndrome 02.Apr.2008 15:54

Olympia Copwatch

That guy who stole your camera (for a while) committed an assault - pushing the man he wanted to ID - by stepping toward him, then pushing him "away" from him. In his report, if he wrote one, I'm sure he cites "safety concerns." But he walked a step closer, said something challenging, and pushed the man to try to get him to react. The guy did not "bite" the bait. The cop gave you back evidence of HIM committing a crime! And I'd bet his cop buddy's spittle isn't legally supposed to be on the sidewalk, either - so you got two blues committing crimes. Nice! You should sue for intimidation and theft. Even temporary taking without legal cause is theft. Especially since he was armed.

Short Man Syndrome 02.Apr.2008 16:42

Olympia Copwatch

Thinking about how I "used to have" the 4th Amendment 04.Apr.2008 11:48

Joe Anybody

If they viewed my tape would that be consider a violation of the 4th amendment for invading my privacy of my person, papers, and possession.

Seems to me that my tape was my property even though they took it from me, and was not viewed with my permission. (if in fact they did watch it)

hmmmmm (note to self)
I better ask my lawyer about that part

Only Once Did I Get Satisfaction 10.Apr.2008 02:36

Sixpack wabc@mutualaid.org

Only once did I ever get my property back from police. What worked for me was, I sent a notice of intent to sue, not to the PPB, the city or the detective who took my stuff---I sent it to his precinct captain, who, as a member of PPB is obligated to take action, meaning that that detective's superior had to deliver it to him, and an IAD investigation was opened, as per policy.

In short, I got a call from IAD, and went to pick up my stuff a couple of days later. The only time I wasted was on playing round-robin with the DA, the PPB detective and the property room, none of which claimed they could release my property without the say-so of somebody else, etc...

I guess it was expedient to cut out all of the "middle-men", grabbing the guilty bull by the...

Cop steals camcorder 11.Apr.2008 01:33

Jim Waters, Videojournalist and 3 time Emmy Winner

Having worked over 20 yrs at WFMY-TV News in Greensboro, NC where the ANTI-Klan/Nazi killings happened ( shot the video still being shown worldwide). I had more than my share of confrontations with cops. When I was called to testify in three major murder trials the cops rigged phony parking tickets and arrested me to keep me from testifying.. the US Fed. Judge was not pleased with that action. In one weird case a Sgt. made me go behind a crowd of people gathered on a street corner .. saying he'd arrest me and confiscate my $48.000 Video Camera if I walked up to the front row. So.. I just called the TV Station.. two other news photographers and reporters arrived to continue the coverage.. the News Director called the Chief of Police and said a Live Truck was on the way to cover the Police State actions. The Sgt. continued to scream at me.. but he knew from my years on the job that I would never back down.. plus that TV News Camera and more than 30 witnesses were too much for that coward. Now to confront Portland's Cop Terrorists...! When we ran my orginal footage that night we found out I was innocent. Yet.. no one with the city ever called the cops on the carpet. it was in essence swept under the rug. Then again .. I caught the cops leading the KKK/Nazi's to the anti Klan rally where 5 were killed and 12 injured. I testified against the cops, FBI and ATF.

All I can say is the cops in Portland are the worst I've seen in the world. I've been in two major wars.. been to third world countries.. in Central America, El Salvador, Panama, Op. Desert Storm, Enduring Freedom.. and the Balkans. In Russia before the change.. had KGB watching me yet never have I been treated as bad as I have in Portland.

The cops need to be arrested and sent to prison. In fact a citizens force must be formed... just imagine if we had 20,000 people ready to respond to counter illegal Cop Terrorist Actions.. what a change that would be. If the people . the citizens responded in force.. no firearms or weapons just by our presence, with hundreds of cameras.. marching on the cops.. pushing them back to their little foxholes of cowardice. Time to stand up for real freedom. Bring the troops home from Iraq to fight against the cop terrorists here in our own land!

Jim Waters

comments are appreciated 13.Apr.2008 01:52

Joe Anybody

Sixpack
I like how that worked when you supersede the middle ground.
I was headed to the station to contact their boss ...they supersede that and I got it back (plus a ticket?)

Jim
Interesting, informative, passionate, comment.
Thanks.
I am hoping the obvious justice will prevail in my situation
And I am hoping that this type of intimidation / suppression will cease
I haven't been around the world so I don't have a lot to compare to, other than what I read or hear about from the typical sources.
It would be great to see more people using video cameras for peace, justice, truth, solidarity support and Independent Media.

It could make "change"

Thanks for standing up for what is right as you did in NC <for example>
I am empowered by the idea of solidarity for civil and human right, that entail honest "media"
The camera is a great tool and speaks for truth

This ain't photo shop
Freedom of the press!

Note to Joe.. His Continued Bravery in the face of harrasment by Cops! 17.Apr.2008 22:47

J.W.

Joe..
I wonder if a group of people with a background in News gathering.. that counts you for your work over the years.. those like myself with a history and background in TV News Gathering. Plus.. there are groups like Current TV.. create an ID with their logo on it with the title of News Videographer under your name and a small Photo. Wear this around your neck.. Al Gore is part of the Current TV group.
I know the local TV stations have sold out..as have all tv stations which is why I'd never work for one again.

We just need to have a small group .. we can train people in Newsgathering.. bring in hopefully ACLU Atty's for advice.. to run perhaps a short class in our rights and responsibilities. SO often it's just about commonsense. Now.. one reason why a Video camera has a zoom lens is so we can stand off as you did and videotape. Also.. if you're far enough off how can you clearly pick up a cops words. However.. I can in no way see how by videotaping on a city street. .a public area you can be charged with a crime.. or your camera taken from you.
I must tell you that when as a TV news Videographer in NC I ran into a lot of redneck cops who thought they owned the streets ..etc. Many times they'd try to take my tapes.. my camera.. I of course had the Marked News Car.. a radio or cell phone to get in touch with the news room to get the lawyer to initiate a call to a senior officer..etc. Most often I'd just use my own experience and not back down no matter what. Yet.. I made sure not to be a threat. These cops nowdays love to use any excuse to use a taser, bean bag..pepper spray.. and or shoot first then just piss on the body.. yours or mine.

We're facing a real war hear. We talk about the terrorists as being in the middle east. in Afghanistan and Iraq.. in fact the real American Terrorists are our own Portland Police . As for me I view any cop I see as a terrorist just as I saw the IRA Provos..the Protestant UDA UVF groups. I managed to kill 5 IRA provos for killing my fiance and unborn child. Took a few years but I was part of a group that went after those terrorists. I do regret the circumstances that led me to kill those terrorists.. but there are times when force is a must to stop terrorism. We can talk peace, talk about being wimpy actions.. there comes a time when force must be met with ultimate force. I can only hope the cops will face true terrorists in this area. that the cops will finally face foreign terrorism right here ..then we'll see how they like it ! NO.. Bombs are never nice.. I can attest to that. I still have pain from shrapnel.. since 1970 in my body.. I've seen three wars. .and pray innocent citizens never face such actions...However I do pray cops in Portland will face their own personal hell on earth. They can push people for only so long.. how that action happens is not something we should voice just yet!

Let me assure you we all, there will come a time when the public will need to rise up and face the cops face to face,right here in Portland. We must begin to plan.. to form a massive number of people who can by force of shear numbers alone force the cops to lay down their weapons and stop their crimes against the community. WE have freedom of speech and can march to protect ourselves and community. It is time for as our founding fathers called saoid..... "Time to shake the tree of liberty". A revolution is brewing.. people like that squat arrogant bully who pushed that man on the street and demanded your camera has no business of being allowed to carry a gun or even to be a cop. He must be arrested for assault, uttering threats. he must be sent to prison.. and kept there for the safety of the public. I also hope we can soon arrest Rosie and send her to prison for fostering an police force where terror tactics are the order of the day.

J.W.
On Story against cops in N.C.
On Story against cops in N.C.
Taxi in Belfast
Taxi in Belfast

open murder conspiracy in portland oregon 23.Jan.2009 18:48

Terry Wagar battlehunter@hotmail.com

They don't give a s4!t Joan and Eric was poisoning a plasma donor!
Why don't you give A s4!t Portland Authority's, its already reported.
Where did Mrs Dash keep her stash?
In A garlic salt shaker, nuff said!