LAKOTA SIOUX WITHDRAWS FROM SURRENDER TREATIES WITH UNITED STATES, DECLARES INDEPENDENCE F
Lakota First Nation Travels to Washington D.C., Unilaterally Withdraws from All Treaties with the United States Government U.S., International Treaty Law Indicate Historic Land Range Returned to Sovereign Lakota People at press confrence at 11:30am, Wednesday December 19, 2007.
FREE, AGAIN! LAKOTA SIOUX MAKE HISTORY IN WITHDRAWAL FROM U.S. TREATIES
First Nation Travels to Washington D.C., Unilaterally Withdraws from All Treaties with the United States Government U.S., International Treaty Law Indicate Historic Land Range Returned to Sovereign Lakota People at press confrence at 11:30am, Wednesday December 19, 2007.
* WHAT: A Historic Event between the Lakota Sioux Indians and the United States Government: Press Conference Announcing Unilateral Withdrawal of Lakota Nation From All U.S. Treaties and Return to Independence.
* WHERE: Plymouth Congregational Church 5301 N. Capital Street, NE, Washington DC
* WHEN:From December 17th - 22nd and beyond, the Delegation will be taking historic action to reclaim our freedom under Natural, International, and U.S. law, while developing diplomatic relations with the Family of Nations.
* WHO: Lakota Freedom Delegation, representatives of Lakota Sioux Indians- an Indigenous First Nation of North America. Delegation includes Lakota activist and actor Russell Means; Oglala Lakota Strong Heart Society leader Duane Martin Sr.; Gary Rowland, Leader Chief Big Foot Riders, Women of Red Nations founder Phyllis Young, Pearl Denet Claw Daniel and others.
* SUMMARY: For far too long our people have suffered at the hands of the colonial apartheid system imposed on the Lakota Sioux. Our treaties with the United States government are nothing more than worthless words on worthless paper - repeatedly violated in order to steal our culture, our land and our ability to maintain our way of life.
With the guidance of our Ancestors and the Creator, we take action for our people, and for all freedom loving people from the Four Directions. We invite you to follow the Delegation's efforts, help spread the word, inspire other freedom loving people you know, and of course, share in our success!
The revolution has started!! Non-first national colonists in formerly occupied lands are also invited to surrender their US citizenship and take citizenship from the Lakota Nation
This story well reported overnight is now being buried by the major news services.
phone: (828) 230-1404
address: Lakota 444 Crazy Horse Drive, P.O. Box 99 Porcupine, SD 57772
contribute to this article
contribute to this article
add comment to discussion
view discussion from this article