IF YOU THINK IT'S DIFFERENT IN YOUR COUNTRY, THINK AGAIN
FPF - Amsterdam/Stockholm - November 27th 2007 - The globally cooperating telephone companies Vodafone and Ericsson got hung up in Greece's phone-tap scandal, because they of course knew everything about the cell phones with build-in software they have been selling for ages. In Greece this was definitely not true: ''Ericsson says it has checked the networks of the three other Greek cellphone-service providers that use its equipment as well as a number of other customers world-wide and hasn't found traces of this type of illegal bugging software." This is crap of course: the bugging and tracking program is nowadays always build-in.
In a statement Vodafone spokesman Ben Padovan said: "As far as Ericsson knows, this is a unique incident. We have never discovered anything like this before or since." And he totally forgot about all the build-in tapping software. He also forgot to mention that he represents Vodafone which since its start cooperates with the Israeli secret service Mossad and affiliated CIA, BND in Germany, SÄPO in Sweden etc. Some experts and politicians say the operation appears to be the work of foreign intelligence agencies, given its sophistication.*
All telephone and other data traffic can be tapped by using the United States's secretive Bad Aibling base in the Bavarian Alps, which houses the American global eavesdropping program dubbed Echelon. [And the 'National Security Agency' successors.] And laws, conventions or normal human decency don't count anymore.*
Investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn wrote about it in the American Free Press: "The most critical computer and communication networks used by the U.S. government and military are secured by encryption software written by an Israeli "code breaker" tied to an Israeli state-run scientific institution. The National Security Agency (NSA), the U.S. intelligence agency with the mandate to protect government and military computer networks and provide secure communications for all branches of the U.S. government uses security software written by an Israeli code breaker whose home office is located at the Weizmann Institute in Israel.*
EVIDENCE OF US COERCION OF IAEA MEMBERS AGAINST IRAQ REVEALED
How it already worked years ago was shown on Sunday March 2, 2003, when The Observer in the UK had a very informative and strongly related article* about how the US junta threatens, twists arms, bullies and in all ways coerces votes using anything - including tapping and blackmailing: "Revealed: US dirty tricks to win vote on Iraq war". A story which was very well documented: "Secret document details American plan to bug phones and emails of key Security Council members." And the article included - and still includes - the secret memos.
''The United States is conducting a secret 'dirty tricks' campaign against UN Security Council delegations in New York as part of its battle to win votes in favour of war against Iraq. Details of the aggressive surveillance operation, which involves interception of the home and office telephones and the emails of UN delegates in New York, are revealed in a document leaked to The Observer. Talk about it: dirty tricks?" it was asked. And we all know this is the rotten way it's done by those who orchestrate the wars and profit from it.*
As more troubling revelations come out of Europe, it may become more difficult to ignore how easily spying programs can be hijacked for illegitimate purposes. The brave soul who pursues this line of inquiry, however, should fear for his or her life. And Vodafone? They declined to comment.
THROWING STONES WHEN LIVING IN A GLASS HOUSE?
The years of illegal spying have given the humanoids - which manage the Bush administration and the US/UK/NATO war machine in these financiers group's fight for might and money - power over the media and the opposition. And they all use cell phones. Quote: ''Journalists and politicians don't want to have their adulterous affairs broadcast over television, or to see their favorite online porn sites revealed in headlines in the local press with their names attached. Only people willing to risk such disclosures can stand up for the country.''
The above was stated by Paul Craig Roberts, whom's credentials include Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration, Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal editorial page and Contributing Editor of National Review. It is an excerpt from ''My Epiphany'' which I encourage you to read in its entirety - Url. below.) In the Venezuelan news agency VHeadline.com, and written by Chris Herz, there's a good story concerning this:
RED ALERT: UNITED STATES' ESPIONAGE EFFORTS DIRECT SNOOPING ON VENEZUELA!
Washington D.C. based commentarist Chris Herz writes: The British Guardian newspaper reports on a story out of Greece, concerning the suspected wiretapping of government officials in that country by US intelligence interests. This sordid tale lead to the suicide (or murder) of a technician in the Vodafone company which runs the Greek cellular telephone after he discovered and reported illegal activity to his superiors, who apparently were complicitous in this surveillance.
The US press services are now reporting on how techniques of wire-tapping and of the use of cellular phones to track their owners, which were once strictly tools available to counter-espionage agencies, are now being used routinely by police and even private investigators in ordinary criminal or even civil cases. [end excerpt*]
So, wherever you go: as long as you got your cell phone you can be sure it is known where you are.
And 'they' can listen to your conversation and swan song concerning privacy too.
Whether you want it or not.
Don't you feel secure?
FPF - RELATED:
* RED ALERT: UNITED STATES' ESPIONAGE EFFORTS DIRECT SNOOPING ON VENEZUELA! - You can read the rest here at Url.: http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=77085
*A RELIABLE NEWS AGENCY IN VENEZUELA: VHEADLINE - Url.: http://www.vheadline.com/
* ISRAELIS HOLD KEYS TO NSA AND U.S. GOVERNMENT COMPUTERS - Url.: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?noframes;read=89717
* ILLEGAL WARRANTLESS WIRETAPPING AND THE COWED MEDIA - CONNECTED? - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/pzdtu
* EVIDENCE OF US COERCION OF IAEA MEMBERS AGAINST IRAN REVEALED - Url.: http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=234999;article=1110;show_parent=1
* DUTCH TAPPING ROOMS ARE NOT KOSHER - The discussion focusses on the tapping installations for telephony and internet delivered to the government in the last few years by the Israeli company Verint. - Url.: http://archief.fnl.nl/ct-nl/archief2002/ct2002-12/aftappen.htm
* ''KILL SWITCH' OR BUGGING: HOW TO USE ELECTRONICS AGAINST PEOPLE - RATED DOWN BY INDYMEDIA IN ISRAEL - Url.: https://israel.indymedia.org/newswire/display/7685/index.php
* TWO STRANGE DEATHS IN EUROPEAN WIRETAPPING SCANDAL - by Paolo Pontoniere and Jeffrey Klein + FPF-link - Url.: http://www.cemab.be/news/2006/08/1809.php
* VODAFONE, ERICSSON GET HUNG UP IN GREECE'S PHONE-TAP SCANDAL - Url.: http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/vodafone-ericsson-get-hung-up
* WIRETAPPING, EUROPEAN-STYLE - Think Bush's warrantless NSA surveillance is bad? Wait till you hear what the British government does.- Url.: http://www.slate.com/id/2136147/fr/rss/
* THE WEB: PENTAGON'S PRIVATE INTERNET - Url.: http://www.patrickcrusade.org/PENTAGON_PRIVATE_INTERNET.html
* PRIVACY INTERNATIONAL - THE UK WATCHDOG - Url.: http://www.privacyinternational.org/
* NEW EUROPE - THE EUROPEAN WEEKLY - Url.: http://www.neurope.eu/
* THE STATE OF OUR WORLD IN RELATED LINKS - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/2ncumy
* IT'S DANGEROUS TO BE RIGHT, WHEN YOUR GOVERNMENT IS WRONG. - VOLTAIRE
* MAMARAZZI WEB SITE: FOR ARTISTS - PHOTOGRAPHERS AND OTHER BEAUTY LOVERS - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/2k3ehh
* FPF-COPYRIGHT NOTICE - In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107 - any copyrighted work in this message is distributed by the Foreign Press Foundation under fair use, without profit or payment, to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information. Url.: http://tinyurl.com/3z3r6
FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION
Editor: Henk Ruyssenaars