portland independent media center  
images audio video
newswire article reporting united states

9.11 investigation | government

BREAKING NEWS:WTC7 Explosion and Deaths on the Morning of September 11!

BEFORE even the second Twin Tower was hit by a plane, a huge explosion went off in WTC7 causing deaths and "King Kong-like" damage. The truth about what really happened on September 11 continues to come out and continues to support the conclusion that 911 was an inside job.
Inside Job
MUSIC (right click on screen to play)  http://tinyurl.com/2dtddu

A breaking story June 19, 2007 by Loose Change producer Jason Burmas of  http://www.loosechange911.com is a first-hand story he obtained from a high level World Trade Center security official, a prominent individual associated with New York security about what he experienced on the morning of September 11, 2001.

BEFORE even the second Twin Tower was hit by a plane, a huge explosion went off in WTC7 causing deaths and "King Kong-like" damage. Two audio clips of the security official's first hand story can be heard in the below archived Alex Jones Radio interview for the June 20, 2007.

According to this security official's account, he arrived at WTC7 to find police in the lobby and was escorted up to the 23rd floor coordination center of the OEM Office of Emergency Management, but he was locked out. He had to go down and have the police escort him in through the freight elevator. When he gets into the OEM EOC, it was a ghost town empty of employees, who apparently had rapidly departed because there was hot coffee and half eaten sandwiches left behind. He called several people and was told him to get out of there immediately. He and the man he was with had to take the staircase to get out, and that's what saved their lives.
When they got down almost to the 6th floor there was a huge explosion and the landing gave way. This security official was left hanging and had to go back up to the 8th floor to get out of there. When he got to the lobby, the lobby was totally destroyed "as if King Kong had been in it." He saw dead bodies and was told by police not to look at them. He didn't get out of WTC7 until around 1:30 PM, and the fire fighters had to make a hole to get him out of the building.

Remember, this explosion went off in WTC7, an unrelated building to the terrorist attacks, the morning of September 11 before even the second Twin Tower had been hit by a plane or either Twin Tower had fallen down.

This witness testified to the 911 Commission about what happened in WTC7 and NOTHING was done by the government with his information.

This HUGE chunk of truth about the explosion going off in WTC7 on the morning of September 11 is just one of many that is smashing to pieces the official September 11 Lie.
Will you be outraged, or will you fail to understand the significance of the fraud which has been orchestrated against the American people and the world.

The following audio discussion includes two audio clips of the security official telling exactly what happened to him on the morning of September 11 in the WTC7.

High Level WTC Security Official -A Massive Explosion Went OFF in WTC7 BEFORE Even the Second Twin Tower Was Hit Causing Death and King Kong Like Damage
AUDIO
June 20, 2007 hour 3, the last 30 minutes at  http://realradioarchives.com/sound-2.htm

SOME BACKGROUND ON The WTC7

You might recall that WTC7 , the CIA Building, or also called the Salomon Building, where the New York City emergency management bunker was located mysteriously free-fell to the ground as if by controlled demolition at the end of the work day on September 11, 2001 although it had not even been hit by a jet. Later Larry Silverstein, the owner of the building admitted in an interview in an interview for a PBS documentary that the building was "pulled", a term commonly used to mean controlled demolition of a building.

The official story has been that the 47 story WTC7, where the city's Office of Emergency Management was located, had suffered massive structural damage due to the Twin Towers falling as well as due to a fire on several floors, causing it to unexpectedly collapse in a manner remarkably similar to controlled demolition at the end of the work day on September 11. So what was this explosion that went off? The government did not mention anything about WTC7 in the Official 911 Commission Report.

This latest bombshell story is just one more proof that the official story about what happened on September 11 is a fabrication and, in fact, September 11 was an inside job.
This is a huge story, and more will be coming out in the near future when the final edition of the 911 Documentary, Loose Change Final Cut, is released.

The following audio discussion includes audio clips of the security official telling exactly what happened to him on the morning of September 11 in the WTC7.

High Level WTC Security Official -A Massive Explosion Went OFF in WTC7 BEFORE Even the Second Twin Tower Was Hit Causing Death and King Kong Like Damage
AUDIO
June 20, 2007 hour 3, the last 30 minutes at  http://realradioarchives.com/sound-2.htm
Back up AUDIO file of June 20, 2007 hour 3  http://tinyurl.com/ytutpo

SOME BACKGROUND ON The WTC7

You might recall that WTC7 , the CIA Building, or also called the Salomon Building, where the New York City emergency management bunker was located mysteriously free-fell to the ground as if by controlled demolition at the end of the work day on September 11, 2001 although it had not even been hit by a jet. Later Larry Silverstein, the owner of the building admitted in an interview in an interview for a PBS documentary that the building was "pulled", a term commonly used to mean controlled demolition of a building.

The official story has been that the 47 story WTC7, where the city's Office of Emergency Management was located, had suffered massive structural damage due to the Twin Towers falling as well as due to a fire on several floors, causing it to unexpectedly collapse in a manner remarkably similar to controlled demolition at the end of the work day on September 11. So what was this explosion that went off? The government did not mention anything about WTC7 in the Official 911 Commission Report.

This latest bombshell story is just one more proof that the official story about what happened on September 11 is a fabrication and, in fact, September 11 was an inside job.
This is a huge story, and more will be coming out in the near future when the final edition of the 911 Documentary, Loose Change Final Cut, is released in the next few months.

For more on the September 11 story and the massive federal power grab and other damage that resulted from this orchestrated event, see  http://www.yahoonewsboardarchive.4t.com
or see the archives at  http://www.prisonplanet.com

Best site for 9/11 Newbies 24.Jun.2007 20:56

Street Blogger

I recommend the web site with factual, unbiased information about 9/11: www.911truth.org.

The Plot Thickens 24.Jun.2007 22:25

911 Truth Ends War 911WasAnInsideJob@DICKcheney.com

Thanks for posting this WTC7 info!

In related false flag antics across the pond:

 http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/240607Lockerbie.htm


Lockerbie police face 'plot' inquiry

Mark Macaskill
London Times
Sunday June 24, 2007

ALLEGATIONS that police plotted to mislead the original inquiry into the Lockerbie bombing, resulting in a wrongful conviction, have been passed to official investigators, it is understood.

The file being considered by the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission claims evidence gathered at the scene of the 1988 bombing of Pan Am flight 103, which killed 270 people, was lost or destroyed.

Misleading or false evidence, it is alleged, was then provided to incriminate Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi, the Libyan agent convicted of the atrocity at a trial in the Netherlands in 2001.

According to the file, the police investigation of Megrahi was "reverse-engineered" with evidence provided to match the thesis that he was guilty.

The commission is preparing on Thursday to report the results of its three-year investigation into the case. Its 800-page report is expected to conclude Megrahi's conviction is unsafe.

If, as expected, his case is referred back to the appeal court, his legal team plans to lodge an application for him to be freed while the court decides whether to quash his conviction or to order a retrial.

The development could bring embarrassment for the government, coming the day after Tony Blair's departure from Downing Street. The surrender of suspects by Muammar Gadaffi, the leader of Libya, was a key element in Blair's dealings with Tripoli.

This led in 1999 to the reestablishment of diplomatic relations with Libya after a 15-year hiatus.

Details published today from hundreds of leaked documents outline some background to the commission's decision. Its report is expected to consider allegations that clothing said to have been wrapped around the bomb and presented to the court in tatters was intact when found.

The defence argues apparently damning pages in the case against Megrahi were inserted into existing files. They also claim key statements were withheld. These included at least two by Tony Gauci, a Maltese shopkeeper who sold a shirt to the bomber.

Statements by Gauci published in part in Scotland on Sunday, show him giving different versions of events from his later identification of Megrahi. In one, he "very positively" identifies to a detective the man in his shop as Mohammed Abu Talb, a terrorist with links to the Iranian-backed Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - General Command (PFLP-GC).

In a separate statement, Gauci tells police Megrahi "didn't buy any shirts for sure" from him.

The commission is also in possession of a press statement, prepared by Dumfries and Galloway police in 1990, which named members of the PFLP-GC as its chief suspects but which was never released.

The commission is also understood to have investigated allegations that a police officer showed Gauci a photograph of Megrahi in a magazine shortly before he was asked to identify the Libyan at his trial.

The shopkeeper's eventual identification of Megrahi in court was regarded as pivotal in persuading the judges of his guilt.

"There's no doubt Megrahi was convicted because of Gauci's identification," said a source. "If Gauci was shown a single photograph of Megrahi shortly before he went in to give his evidence, that would be explosive."

The quality of evidence concerning a fragment of circuit board allegedly found at the crash site - which was instrumental in convicting Megrahi - has also been questioned.

Other evidence has been given to the commission by a former senior officer in the Lockerbie inquiry, known only as "the Golfer". He is understood to claim evidence was "interfered with".

Megrahi's trial was the longest and most expensive in Scottish legal history. A second defendant was acquitted. An appeal in 2002 upheld the original verdict.

It lends further weight to claims that it was "politically unacceptable" to pursue the PFLP-GC when the Gulf war in 1991 made it necessary to maintain good relations with Iran and Syria.

Robert Black, emeritus professor of Scots law at Edinburgh University, who helped broker Megrahi's trial in the Netherlands, said: "My concerns have always been about what actually happened and getting to the truth. [Megrahi] should not have been convicted on the evidence before the trial judges."

Dr Jim Swire, whose daughter Flora died in the bombing, said: "If the Crown Office [public prosecutors] deliberately withheld relevant material it would be a very significant development."

Tony Kelly, who is Megrahi's solicitor, and Dumfries and Galloway police and the Crown Office all declined to comment.

911Blogger.com