Russia targets US threat in Poland and Czech Republic
The US, NATO and the expanding EU: In a statement reflecting the growing distrust between Moscow and the West, a top Russian general warns that Poland and the Czech Republic risk being targeted by Russian missiles if they agree to host U.S. missile defense bases. The rest of us in Europe has illegal US nukes too.
Extra: No one in the EU can keep books as badly as the EU - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/29ayzx
THE EXPANDING EU WILL PRESENT A 'MINI-TREATY'
FPF - Europe - Febr. 21st - 2007 - Next month, March 25th in Berlin, the managers of the 26 US/NATO countries in the so called 'European Union' will not only celebrate the EU's 50th anniversary. Shill and chancellor Angela Merkel who 'runs' Germany, will present the plan of further expanding the EU and a new 'European treaty' next June. We are not supposed to know this, but they will call and sell it to Europeans as a ''mini-treaty". A plan which of course has been ready for ages, but is 'adjusted' so the populace is kept unaware and doesn't protest. "And don't ever use the expression Constitution!" is the warning to all EU shills. To avoid losing again a'referendum'.
The collaborating buffers between the people and the managers - also called and 'sold' as 'governments' or 'civil servants' - will use their lightning rod position to shove more fascism down the throat of the Europeans. And, like 'constitution', the word 'referendum' or 'taxes' will be avoided at all cost in the brainwashing propaganda. This, by the way, is one of the very few positive signs for humanity: the people pulling the tricks are afraid. They know that they are mortal, so it has to look 'real'. Legal. Because they understandably are afraid of people finding out and - wanting revenge - the stooges may find themselves ending up in a lantern pole á la Mussolini, or like Romanian dictator Ceaucescu and his wife: summarily heard and shot without further ado. [ http://www.securitate.org/trial.htm]
The further expansion and placement of US/NATO bases, troops and arms in the turf war on EU territory - without any thought about the growing distrust and threats from all sides - is sheer madness, but just planned to go on. No wonder the Russian leadership gets nervous with the US/NATO's EU-expansion crawling up its doorstep. Needless to say of course that 99% of the people who are forced to pay for this by taxes extorted from them, is absolutely not informed. Journalism in the EU too has for 90% turned into foul propaganda and has betrayed mankind by making the war crimes and fight for hegemony possible. Those cowards in the warmonger's media don't even ask nor debate anymore but keep stenographing the propaganda, spreading it and help others to a Gulag or guillotine. Without the compliant trators in the massmedia the war crimes would never have been possible.
And every day now the US war machine, including NATO and a hundred thousand mercenaries, the EU and its blood money, is further lied to and misused for the cancerous growth of the US junta's empire and interests. Leading in all of the by them invaded and usurped countries to more death, destruction, haterd and counter attacks which are called "terror by insurgents". But the real terror is spread by the US junta and its 'Coalition of the Killing'. The latest warning by Russian missile forces chief General Nikolai Solovtsov is one of the most bellicose comments this far. And the signs are getting worse: ten days ago Russian president Vladimir Putin send shock waves through the warmonger's spines with his frank description of the US junta manager's profit and power plans for a unipolar world. Concerning the warmongers wrecking the world today, meaning the US/NATO/EU war machine, president Putin said:
"However one might embellish this term, at the end of the day it refers to one type of situation, namely one centre of authority, one centre of force, one centre of decision-making. It is a world in which there is one master, one sovereign. And at the end of the day this is pernicious not only for all those within this system, but also for the sovereign itself because it destroys itself from within."
In Munich the humanoids [ link to tinyurl.com] It is very uninteligent to try to humiliate and degrade the russian president who is an ex-KGB man as head of the Russian secret service he knows all the tricks and is absolutely ruthless too. Globally it's understood that all those criminals indeed only are walking free because they are guarded so well. Tax paid security for the biggest crooks on earth! With their media covering up as much of the US junta's inhumane policy as they can.
Oustide the US war machine's sphere of interests nobody in her or his right state of mind understands how the US junta would dare to risk attacking Iran. They have signed the non proliferation treaty (NPT) years ago and are permanently controlled by the US and its IAEA. Their planned production of nuclear energy is totally legal and controlled. If they really wanted nuclear bombs, they could - with all their oil billions - have bought them 'of the shelf' for instance as 'suitcase bombs' a long time ago.* And have hidden them on vital points in the US for instance. "In 1997, the public became aware of a Russian nuclear device they had not known even existed--the so-called suitcase bomb. These devices were made for the Soviet KGB. One of these bombs had an explosive charge of one kiloton, equivalent to one thousand tons of TNT. If a device like this made its way to the U.S. it could destroy everything within a half-mile radius of the Capitol in Washington, D.C. Within hours, prevailing winds would carry the nuclear fallout throughout Washington."
WHAT IN REALITY IS GOING ON IS THE GLOBAL FIGHT FOR POWER AND PROFIT
About which President Putin in his speech in Munich* spoke when he warned and shocked the usurpers in Washington and London: "I think it is obvious that NATO expansion does not have any relation with the modernisation of the Alliance itself or with ensuring security in Europe. On the contrary, it represents a serious provocation that reduces the level of mutual trust.
AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK: AGAINST WHOM IS THIS EXPANSION INTENDED?
And what happened to the assurances our western partners made after the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact? Where are those declarations today? No one even remembers them. But I will allow myself to remind this audience what was said. I would like to quote the speech of NATO General Secretary Mr Woerner in Brussels on 17 May 1990. He said at the time that: "the fact that we are ready not to place a NATO army outside of German territory gives the Soviet Union a firm security guarantee". Where are these guarantees?" president Putin asked. Knowing that in the fight for hegemony, being power and profit, all kinds of weapons are allowed and human beings - not even millions of victims - do count. One way or the other.
US NUCLEAR THREAT MAKING EVERYBODY A TARGET
And for the first time two years ago documents revealed a specific number of nuclear warheads which, under US and NATO war plans, were transferred to US non nuclear allies to be delivered to targets by their warplanes. If war were to break out in Europe, as many as 180 nuclear bombs would be earmarked for delivery by the air forces of Belgium, the Netherlands, Turkey, Germany and Italy, the report said. The weapons are part of a 480 warhead nuclear arsenal the United States kept in Europe in the wake of the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991.
The arsenal, according to the study, is being kept (sometimes secret) at eight air force bases* in Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Turkey and Britain.
The arrangement, the council insists, "skirts international law" - meaning: it's a criminal act and punishable in normal times - because the 'Nonproliferation Treaty' prohibits a nuclear state from transferring nuclear weapons to a non-weapon state, and prohibits a non-nuclear state from receiving such weapons.''
In Russia the Pravda paper publishes an article* today about the present and miserable state of war affairs titled "Russia to target US facilities in Poland and Czech Republic": In a statement reflecting the growing distrust between Moscow and the West, a top Russian general on Monday warned that Poland and the Czech Republic risk being targeted by Russian missiles if they agree to host U.S. missile defense bases.
ONE OF THE MOST BELLICOSE COMMENTS YET
The stark threat, by missile forces chief Gen. Nikolai Solovtsov, was one of the most bellicose comments yet by Russian officials on the issue, which 10 days ago led President Vladimir Putin to warn of a "new Cold War" in a speech in Munich that shocked Western governments. "If the governments of Poland and the Czech Republic take such a step ... the Strategic Missile Forces will be capable of targeting these facilities if a relevant decision is made," Solovtsov told reporters in Moscow, asserting the U.S. plan could upset strategic balance of power in the region.
Solovtsov spoke as Czech Prime Minister Mirek Topolanek and his Polish counterpart, Jaroslaw Kaczynski, both in Warsaw, suggested they were ready to move forward with a plan by Washington to put 10 interceptor missiles in Poland and a radar site in the Czech Republic. Topolanek said both countries will probably agree to the basic U.S. proposal, though they must still work out the details. "I think it is in our joint interest to negotiate this initiative and to build ... the missile defense," he said.
U.S. officials say that the 10 proposed interceptors — which they say are designed to stop a launch from the Middle East — are not aimed at Russia. Moscow, with its huge and sophisticated nuclear arsenal, could easily overwhelm such a small system simply by launching more than 10 missiles.
PUTIN WARNED THAT RUSSIA COULD TAKE RETALIATORY ACTION
Putin has said he does not trust U.S. claims that the missile defense system was intended to counter threats from Iran. He has warned that Russia could take retaliatory action. Solovtsov, speaking before the announcement in Warsaw, voiced concern that Washington could in the future expand and upgrade the anti-missile system. That could, at least in theory, limit Russia's ability to retaliate to a nuclear missile strike against its territory.
Solovtsov also said Russia could easily make new, upgraded versions of Russian intermediate-range missiles scrapped under the Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty, negotiated between Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev and President Ronald Reagan in 1987, the AP reports. Germany has also criticized the United States for failing to inform Russia and neighboring countries of details of the plan beforehand. [Merkel's smoke & mirror stupidities - HR]
Warsaw and Prague say helping with the shield will tie Washington's interest to the region, but that they will also present a list of demands of what they want in return, Reuters reports. American interception missiles are currently deployed on Alaska and in California. Washington says that this is necessary for protecting the US' territory from possible missile launches from North Korea.
[This is absolute crap: who would dare to attack and commit suicide? - HR]
The Pentagon's idea is also to make North America safe from possible launches of ballistic missiles that Iran could have in prospect. The George Bush administration had repeatedly said the US' missile defence system is not aimed at Russia, Itar-Tass reports.
[andend] - From Pravda article by Alexander Timoshik - Url.: link to english.pravda.ru
FPF - RELATED:
* Speech at the Munich Conference on Security Policy by Russian President VLADIMIR PUTIN - February 11, 2007, Munich - Url.: link to www.kremlin.ru
* Special Report: "Containment Lite U.S. Policy Toward Russia and its Neighbors" - By John Feffer - (the author of Shock Waves: Eastern Europe After the Revolutions (South End, 1992), Beyond Detente: Soviet Foreign Policy and U.S. Options (Hill and Wang, 1990), and several In Focus briefs (on NATO, U.S.-Russian Relations, Eastern European economic reform, and the situation in former Yugoslavia). He is also co-editor of Europe's New Nationalism (Oxford University Press, 1996) - Url.: http://www.fpif.org/papers/russia/index_body.html
* Why France and The Netherlands voted NO to the treacherous so called 'EU referendum. It is a slave contract with build in fascism- Url.: http://tinyurl.com/d2llj
* Nuclear Information: US nuclear weapons in Europe - Url.: http://www.motherearth.org/nuke/info3.php
* Russian 'suitcase bombs' as presented by the US - Url.: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/russia/suitcase/
* Bombs not only in the european backyard: Bases and Facilities with Significant Current or Historical U.S. Nuclear Weapons or Naval Nuclear Propulsion Missions: Url.: http://tinyurl.com/4aqfm
* Factsheet on NATO Nuclear Weapons - Nuclear weapons available to NATO - PDF - Url.: http://www.csotan.org/bombspottingXL/factsheet.pdf.
* "Secret US nuclear weapons: targets on bases in Europe" - Url.:
* The US/CIA lost the 'turf battle' in usurped Ukraine - Url.: http://www.apfn.net/Messageboard/08-06-06/discussion.cgi.67.html
* Dutch War Criminals in Court - It can and must be done! Everywhere! - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/6dfkv
* THE BUSH FAMILY AND THE NAZIS: THE DUTCH CONNECTION - Url.: http://www.rense.com/general26/dutch.htm
* US FASCISM: ''MILITARY COMMISSIONS ACT OF 2006'' - Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin - Wikipedia - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/ydkywt
* US CITIZENS: WATCH AND WEEP! Visit this site to check out what the war has cost your town or city or state. - Url.: http://nationalpriorities.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=182
* LONDON: THE EVIL EMPIRE REVISITED - London: 4,200 people in 'The City' now rake in 'bonuses' of more than £1 million each, on top of their six-figure annual salaries. The total bonus pool is estimated at £8.8 Billion.- Url.: http://tinyurl.com/hcrg7
* THROW OUT WAR PROPAGANDISTS LIKE THE BBC, FOX, CNN ETC.! - Url.: http://www.cemab.be/news/2006/07/1632.php
* The Dutch author this far has lived and worked abroad - never in an English speaking country - for more than 4 decades for international media as an independent foreign correspondent. Of which 10 years - also during Gulf War I - in the Arab World and the Middle East. Seeing worldwide that every bullet and every bomb breeds more terrorism!
* FPF-COPYRIGHT NOTICE - In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107 - any copyrighted work in this message is distributed by the Foreign Press Foundation under fair use, without profit or payment, to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information. Url.: http://liimirror.warwick.ac.uk/uscode/17/107.html
FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION
Editor: Henk Ruyssenaars
contribute to this article
contribute to this article
add comment to discussion
view discussion from this article