Skull & Bones Family Tree: whose skeletons are in each other's closets in Yale/US history
lots of hours and cross consultation by three people went into this simple graph ...Knowing of your inbred Bonesmen families is the first key to any secondary immune response.
Interesting points or themes about the graph:
- Cheney family as the line that most other Bones families are inbred within. 10 ancestor Cheneys were Skull and Bones; 2 other female Cheneys married 2 other Bonesmen for a total of 12 connections. (Bonesman "Bayne, Hugh Aiken", 1892, married a female Cheney; Bonesman "Thorne, Samuel", 1896, married a female Cheney)
- United States intergenerational psychopathy is very much a Skull and Bones organized phenomenon; U.S. Bones families intergenerational pathocracy.
- The biggest clump is around the Baldwin-Evarts-Sherman-Thacher-Day area.
- Six main branches off the Cheneys--four large intergenerational ones
-- Taft/Kellogg/Davison (Taft family co-founder, with Russells)
- Note four levels of information
-- 1. who the major families in Bones are intermarried and linked to (one link is '-'; more than one link denoted as '=')
-- 2. colored numerical predominance of major intergenerational surnames in Bones, if applicable, and with colors showing generally how much they are so (the colors on the chart only represent surnames, instead of surnames plus middlename instances (many Bones families recycle or carry many other Bones surnames as middle names--they are that inbred of a pathocracy))
-- 3. tabulation of surname prevalance for all most common surnames, above five instances (irrespective of tree chart, though if mentioned in tree chart, i.e., yellow or red, in bold; lower left)
-- 4. tabulation of middle name prevalance for all most common middlenames (irrespective of tree chart, though if mentioned in tree chart, in bold; lower right)
- Note some top tabulated surnames (chart, bottom left) are outside the intergenerational inbred Bonesmen (e.g., Brown family for instance, of Brown Brothers private international bank; later Brown Brothers Harriman; or Walker family, which are married into the Bushes; or the Bushes, which are outside the bones family tree of cross-breds as well, or like the Bones Walkers, which are outside the bones family tree as well, and intermarried to the Bones Bushes, equally outside the bones family tree)
Title: MAJOR SKULLDUGGERY REVEALED in top 15 Skull & Bones families; who/what do they do?
Date: 2004.10.12 10:41
Description: An analysis of Bones' "institutional" footprint and general "strategies" of power, based on the top 15 most intergenerational of Skull and Bones families OCCUPIED AMERICA: one nation, under Bones, invisible, with liberty and justice for none--until the public institutions are deBONED.
Title: A "BONES-eye-tour" of American imperialism, 1833-1985, follow 6 key Skull & Bones families
Date: 2004.08.11 07:41
Description: One nation, under bones, with bigotry and injustice by Bones. --- A review of only 6 Bones families is more than enough to cause enough shock: Cheney, Bush, Walker, Lovett, Brown, & Harriman families, only a handful of the multi-generational families in Skull and Bones, picked to demonstrate how different levels of familial integration, sponsorship, and power is exercized SYNARCHICALLY --- Learn about SYNARCHY below. --- Plus, a list of 415 intergenerational Skull and Bones families--first time ever collated as a web reference tool, each family showing their scale of Bones penetration (or, vice versa, Bones penetration of the families...) --- This is a more detailed analysis of Skull and Bones [see original article/book review at: SKULL AND BONES, 1832-1985, the full list of 15, each year revealed, who has the rest? http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/08/294253.shtml ]
Title: 2 web-videos of Kris Millegan taking about Skull & Bones [FoxNews LIVE; & at 9-11 Inquiry]
Date: 2004.12.05 11:48
Description: "Hey, great job on Fox News, Kris. It seemed to come to an abrupt end when you mentioned that the founder of Skull & Bones and his family was an opium smuggler. Were you surprised that the interview suddenly ended?" --and, an email from Kris Millegan about his experience in the FOX News interview, below. and the STATE OF THE BONES NATION, 2004, a review of Bones research in the media.
add a comment on this article