THE UPI STORY BELOW FROM TEHERAN: 'IRAN SATISFIED WITH IAEA REPORT ' WILL DISAPPEAR FASTER THAN A SNOWBALL IN HELL I PRESUME, THE FLAK FROM ALL LIE MACHINES ALREADY IS VERY BAD.*
This is what I published before:
"UN FIGURES SHOW: US CONTROLS IRAN PERMANENTLY"*
''The UN's nuclear watchdog IAEA informs the FPF that Iran - abiding to the 'Non proliferation Treaty' (NPT) - which Israel always has refused to sign - is heavily controlled and inspected on a nearly daily basis, by groups of nuclear specialists of the UN's 'International Atomic Energy Agency', IAEA.
And - at least for twenty years - half a dozen and more US Keyhole and other satellites have watched every wheelbarrow, truck or train rolling in Iran, while the IAEA - to avoid more US warmongering, and trying to keep them at bay - has installed extra TV cameras for still more permanent control in IAEA inspected factories.
US President George Bush said ''he would consider it as a last resort to press Tehran to give up its nuclear program'', confirming what was said on FOX TV and why the world considers him and his neocons to be a danger to mankind:
"As President Bush scans the world's horizon, there is no greater potential flashpoint than Iran, the President and his Foreign Policy team believe the Islamic regime in Tehran is actively pursuing nuclear weapons."
More below at the link*
Concerning UPI: In the beginning the organisation was known as - 'United Press International' - but for ages already 'UPI' is short for ''US Propaganda International.''
Iran satisfied with IAEA report
By Samar Kadi - UPI
United Press International - Sep 1, 2006 - TEHRAN - Iran has welcomed the report by the International Atomic Energy Agency as evidence of its cooperation with the U.N. nuclear watchdog.
Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asafi was quoted by the Iranian news agency IRNA Friday as saying "a large part of the report shows Iran's large cooperation with the IAEA and its inspectors."
IAEA chief Mohammed el-Baradei issued a report Thursday in which he said Iran is still enriching uranium:
BUT THERE IS NO TANGIBLE PROOF THAT ITS NUCLEAR PROGRAM HAS A MILITARY ASPECT.
"The report clearly indicated that Iran honored its commitments within the framework of international resolution and the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and is ready to continue on that path regarding the remaining few points still pending," Asafi said.
He stressed that Iran's nuclear activities are "transparent, open, peaceful and far from any ambiguity, which makes settling Iran's nuclear issue easy through negotiations."
Asafi noted that the IAEA report stressed the need to follow reason and avoid unjust action "despite the pressures exerted by the United States and the uproar provoked in international circles."
Iran ignored a United Nations Security Council deadline, which expired at midnight Thursday, to suspend uranium enrichment or face international sanctions.
[THE SAME - NOR ANY FORM OF CONTROL WAS EVER ASKED BY THE IAEA EVEN: ISRAEL CAN DO WHAT IT WANTS, LIKE THE US AND KILLING COLLABORATORS.- HR)
Asafi reiterated Iran's readiness to continue negotiations with the five permanent members of the Security Council and Germany; the group offered Tehran a package of economic incentives in return for stopping uranium enrichment.
"Iran believes that holding negotiations and respecting Iran's legitimate rights will lead to achieving a just solution that suits all parties," Asafi added.
[enditem] - Url.: http://license.icopyright.net/user/viewFreeUse.act?fuid=MTI4NTQ4
FPF - related:
* UN Figures Show: US Controls Iran Permanently. - Url.: http://www.countercurrents.org/us-henk160805.htm
* To see how the 'facts are fixed to the policy', have a look at the latest propaganda from the mainstream media, selected and censored for you by their Google - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/knyxf
* Google information Iran satisfied with IAEA report - United Press International - Sep 1, 2006 - TEHRAN, Sept. 1 (UPI) -- Iran has welcomed the report by the International Atomic Energy Agency as evidence of its cooperation with the UN nuclear watchdog. - Url. http://tinyurl.com/fy3zm
* DEFINITION OF SEMITES from the Collins English Dictionary - [ http://tinyurl.com/zj9y4] - "Semitic: a member of the group of Caucasoid people who speak a Semitic language, including the Jews and Arabs as well as the Ancient Babylonians (Iraqis), the Assyrians (Syria), and the Phoenicians (the Lebanese of today). Semitic: a branch or sub-family of languages that includes Arabic, Aramaic, Hebrew." - Palestinians and Lebanese for instance are semites. The JDL cliché: "anti semitism' has always been a fake accusation, abused to kill debates too in the past. Not anymore. What the US/Israeli war machine is doing is anti semitism on a global scale.
* RACE HOLOCAUST? - THIS IS A STATEMENT OVERTLY SUPPORTING GENOCIDE - Who said this? Hitler? Goebbels? Attila The Hun? Mussolini? Ivan The Terrible? - "...advanced forms of biological warfare that can target specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool." - This is not politics as usual. - Url.: http://www.freedomisforeverybody.org/PNAC.php
* PREPARING THE GENOCIDE FOR 'ERETZ ISRAEL' - 'A Clean Break: Strategy for Securing the Realm' - The new Israeli ''Pentagon Papers'' - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/zksqh
* THE SAME FOR IRAN? US/ISRAELI GENOCIDE NEWS: ''MORE TIME TO BOMB'' - ESSENTIAL 6 MINUTE VIDEO - We defy anyone to watch this 6 minute video, entitled MORE TIME TO BOMB, and not be enraged at the scale of Israel's atrocities in Lebanon and Gaza which 'they' are holocausting. - 6 minute video - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/k8mm5
* RELATED: BACKGROUND LINKS TO THOSE RESPONSIBLE - If after checking a factual error is found, pls. send an email so it can be corrected. - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/fhln9
* The Dutch author this far has worked abroad for more than 4 decades for international media as an independent foreign correspondent, of which 10 years - also during Gulf War I - in the Arab World and the Middle East. Having practical experience of coups and the obscenity of war: seeing worldwide that every bullet and every bomb breeds more terrorism!
* FPF-COPYRIGHT NOTICE - In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107 - any copyrighted work in this message is distributed by the Foreign Press Foundation under fair use, without profit or payment, to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information. Url.: http://liimirror.warwick.ac.uk/uscode/17/107.html
FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION
Editor: Henk Ruyssenaars