The war crimes of Bush / Rumsfield and collaborators within and without the country now include, just off the top:
1. Locking hundreds of prisoners of war in Afganistan in steel containers and letting them die without water in 120 degree desert sun (the International Red Cross investigated and substantiated this charge.
2. Firebombing Faluja with white phosphorus, prohited internationally as a war crime when used as an offensive weapon.
3. Systematic war crimes at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.
4. Continuing war crimes at Guantanamo prison in Cuba.
5. Probable (perhaps not proven) murder and treason in orchestrating the 911 attacks as a "red flag" operation to generate public support for new wars.
6. Shooting children in the head at Haditha, and other communities all over Iraq.
We need a judicial body that will go after these brave shooters of children in their nightgowns. Let's get the U.N. to to get off its rear and make the needed arrests.