Protest "flight93" movie today in NYC.
Here is why:
1) The movie is based on a myth and lies.
9/11 was an Inside Job.
2) Physical and Investigative Evidence shows clearly,
that there was no
shutdown or crash in Shanksville.
3) Debris had been planted in Shanksville, photos put on
hold for 4.8 years.
There was also lack of green primer on the debris or
wasn't anything of ground or grass singed, where the debris had been
4) The 2006 cockpit transcript contradicts with
the 2002 transcript and the 2001 ATC tape.
There are huge discrepancies between what family members
heard and Newsweek concluded from reading a transcript
5) The last 3 minutes until the official crash time are
6) The U.S. Government itself orchestrated and
penetrated all Sep11th attacks
7) Cell Phones do not work at high altitude, especially
8) The timeline of the alleged cell phone calls
has inconsistencies and contradictions, also with the
9) The movie claims falsely that passengers killed two
of the alleged suspects.
10) The tail number N591UA of the official Flight93 was
noticed during April 2003 on a flight to LA
11) The cockpit recorder, built by Honeywell,
had missing front parts.
There should be 25 HOURS of flight data information,
complete with timestamps, but this info was never
In the original ATC audio tape the pilot is recorded
twice within 40 seconds, while the transcript claims,
it took 8 (!) minutes until he was able to talk again.
12) The original ATC tape suggests, that the pilot was
part of a bomb terror drill crew.
His script "they have met our demands" was later changed
into "WE have OUR demands".
13) The bio of some of the passengers is linked with
military-, government and high tech companies.
Two of the passengers worked for CENSUS Bureau.
The reason of their trip was not disclosed.
14) The pilot must have spoken in english,
as also heard on the ATC tape.
Air traffic Controllers otherwise couldn't have got
them translated. Therefore the claim, that arab speaking
passengers had been in the cockpit, is a bold lie.
15) The credibility of the film crew of the "United93"
movie is under strong dispute, since even their actor
Lewis Alsamari has been denied entry to the US to attend
more info also at
First 9/11 movie premieres in New York
Tuesday April 25, 2006
The Tribeca film festival, Robert De Niro's New York
movie bash, is opening this evening in a blaze of
headlines with the premiere of the 9/11 film United 93...