April 4th 2006
Legal Update Regarding Tre Arrow
Hello to you all, it's Tre here at Wilkie. I'm doing well, and holding
strong through this 23rd day of my hunger strike. I've received word from
my lawyer that the Minister of Justice, Vic Toews, is postponing his
decision on whether or not to surrender me for extradition. By Monday,
April 24th, we will know his official decision.
Even if he decides to surrender me, this doesn't mean that I'm going to
be swooped away to the states the next day! If the decision is not
favorable, my lawyer will file the necessary paperwork notifying the
Minister of our intention to appeal his decision. This appeal could take a
long time. Therefore, I most likely will not be leaving Canada anytime
Thank you for your continued support, love, prayers, and energy. This
extension gives us all an opportunity to send the minister, and all his
associates, who are deciding my fate, much abundant light and positive
intention to make a just and fair decision.