The Anarchist Scavenger Hunt #5
Win fun prizes! Learn Cool Stuff! It's Free!
How to play: Take the current monthly quiz... you can use the internet to do an online scavenger hunt for answers. Then email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. If all your answers are correct, and submitted by the deadline (Nov 15, 2005), you will be contacted to claim your free prize. Prizes range from stickers to silkscreened patches to odd DIY art to organic wildcrafted herbs to inhouse info sharing to... who knows!
THE ANARCHY SCAVENGER HUNT #5
(DEADLINE: Nov. 15, 2005/Midnight PST)
1. What is the "Fome Zero" program in Brazil about?
2. In what U.S. state did the deadly "Buffalo Creek Disaster" occur, and what happened there?
3. Who is Clarence Earl Gideon and what is he famous for?
4. Why is Leonard Peltier in jail?
5. What is the difference between jail and prison?
6. What issue sparked riots on Oct. 15, 2005 in Toledo, OH. in the U.S.?
7. What country had what is being called the "Mother's Day Riot" on Oct. 16, 2005?
8. What does the website www.autonome.org say "minimum wage" is?
9. What group of people did Father Junipero Serra exploit for labor in his mission system throughout California?
10. What is scarp?
Answers will be posted at www.kirstenanderberg.com after Nov. 15, 2005. All answers must be emailed to email@example.com, by deadline, to be considered for prizes. Prize winners will be contacted after deadline. New Anarchy Scavenger Hunts posted in the middle of each month!