Focus areas of show:
* Sketch of London bombing timeline
* Stratfor reported that Israel had warned UK security authorities days before the attack rather than the more common press reportage stating that Israel and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (in London) was warned by Scottland Yard in the hour(s) before the attack (and at one point the reportage was claiming that Israel/Netanyahu was warned after the first bomb blast); the twists and turns of this story is looked at in detail
* Discussion of Peter Power of visor Consultants revealing that his company was running a drill that involved 1000 people and the same train stations and same scenario of simultaneous bomb expositions; reference is made to Alex Jones and Paul Watson's work on this subject and more info can be seen below(1)
* review of the fake/misattributed attribution letter from the so called "The Secret Organization of al-Qaida in Europe" where Jamey Hecht's article(2) is cited; emphasis on the fact that the referenced MSNBC TV translator Jacob Keryakes who noted the way Quranic verses were cited suggested that the document may be phony has unusual connections of his own, and Ralph Shoneman details a chain of Internet Service Provider hosting that would point ownership towards US interests. Shoneman speculates that perhaps "The Secret Organization of al-Qaida in Europe" internet posting is being shot down so fast given links the internet host has to Western interests.
* impossibility of gaining access to trains and other infrastructure without extensive recording of such operations given the MASSIVE coverage of closed circuit TV and other monitoring devices in London
* overtures to past bombings/attacks/operations (Gladio, Madrid 2004, etc.); see also "Taking Aim" archives and in particular, 9-11 and "Operation Masquerade" shows(3)
* review of claims now surfacing that the magical and mythical Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who has previously been reported as killed on numerous occasions, yet resurrected over and over to lead the organization of the Iraqi resistance is now being linked to the London bombing as the provider of the explosives (seems this al-Zarqawi can be blamed for just about everything - maybe even for burning your dinner or for the dog poop in your front yard); Dahr Jamail wrote an interesting story on al-Zarqawi that is worth reading(4)
(1) Peter Power / Visor Consultants: Drills
(2) "The 'Koran Quotation Error' Meme," By Jamey Hecht
(3) "Taking Aim" archives
(4) "The Zarqawi Phenomenon," By Dahr Jamail, Tomdispatch.com. Posted July 6, 2005.