PSU's First Ever
Quick WIT Film Festival
Entry Guidelines and Official Entry Form
Quick WIT will showcase films that clock in at no more than 600 seconds... That's right. We're running 10-minute films. Quick WIT is open to all subject matter that does not classify as pornography. The audience will decide the winner who will be awarded $75 cash and, of course, the pleasure of knowing that you helped to support our PSU Capstone Project Women In Transition. All proceeds will go toward the Women in Community Service program at Coffee Creek Correctional Facility that helps women obtain necessary life skills. Thank you for your participation.
• Submitted films must be 10 minutes or less in length.
• Entry is open to all subject matter (minus porn... )
• Films must be submitted in VHS or DVD format
• Entry materials will not be returned
• VHS or DVD copy of film submission.
• Completed Entry Form.
• Brief Summary of the film (no more than 50 words)
• $10.00 entry fee per film. Checks must be made payable to PSU. There is a $25 fee for any check returned due to insufficient funds.
• Multiple submissions may be made in the same package but separate entry forms and fees must be provided for each entry.
Submission deadline is May 13th, 2005.
Film Festival to be held at 5th Avenue Cinemas
May 20th, 2005 @ 7PM
Send submission packages to:
PSU- Criminology Dept.
P.O. Box 751
Portland, OR 97207
Or drop off @: PSU 550 Urban Center
Call Cheryl @ (503)581-9418 with any questions
ENTRY FORM ON REVERSE-BACKSIDE-TURN IT OVER-FILL IT OUT-GET IT IN
Quick WIT Film Festival
Original Production Format: 16mm 8mm Super 8 MiniDV Digital/Hi8 VHS Other
Circle genre: Animation Documentary Experimental Narrative Other
Please tell us how you learned about this festival?
Email Newspaper Word of mouth Poster Other
Summary of Film (no more than 50 words)
Please Read Completely
By signing below, I declare that I have read and agree to all guidelines for the Quick WIT Film Festival and I have secured all necessary rights/permissions for festival exhibition of this work. I certify that all information entered on this form is correct. I understand that only the first 200 minutes of material will be shown. Finally, I understand that although the greatest care will be taken, PSU is not responsible for lost or damaged materials.
Printed name: Date: