1. Let's make a big deal out of a brain dead smiling vegetable. Leader of the pack lead myopically the republicans to a dead end. Interestingly Jesse Jackson the great black hope fell into this black hole as with a very stupid congressmen from SW Washington. Tom Delay certainly has some weird followers. But things are seemingly starting to unravel for the right.
2. Iraq is a steaming and smelly pile of death and shit. This summer will make it more so for whitey. Our lucky war president that can wear that badge. Weird enough there is a few idiotic democrats that can support a bad war, now that your in it. Patriotism does not require thinking.
3. Social security sell out turned to a smellout. Most Americans still want to eat in thier old age. People still remember the stock market is not a reliable source of income. You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all of the time. And bush is finding that out.
4. UN appointee not quit getting appointed. He may, but the Republican solid support is becoming a bit fluid. The president is being challenged with delay(pun) most certainly. This is a hopeful sign, but a cornered dog is dangerous and this dog is not alone.
4. So the filibuster is going to be a silly buster. If the rule goes to no filibuster on stupid judges, what is to stop the filibuster on all stupid senate busisness. This is the solution that will ultimately cause the nuclear option to fail. Yep it will be remembered as the big dick that could not.
5. More war is not an option. Expanding the war is not a rational option. It was not rational to go to war and now we are in competion with our own military for fuel, material and money. This is the real brake to further military expansion. Granted this is a rational conclusion, Shrubs handlers are not rational, but many Americans are, especially when it come to thier wallets.