What the hell happened this week? Some notes from the drunken blur:
· Quote of the week, from the Washington Post's Howard Kurtz: "Well, we probably already know a lot more than any of us expected to know about Jeff Gannon's personal life. I didn't go into journalism, frankly, to be looking at Web sites like hotmilitarystud.com." Really, Howard? You're one of the few. (CNN)
· TV Talk: the fair and balanced coverage of Jeff Gannon.
· The dos and don'ts of an inaugural ball.
· Richard Perle gets shoe thrown at him, ups cultural currency.
· Loving the Daily Show loving itself and each other.
· Now you will call John Negroponte "Mr. Intelligence."
· Young Republicans love copyright infringement.
· A really not-so-blind item by a former campaign staffer's jilted lover.
· The CBS Three refuse to stop getting paid.
· David Horowitz helps you root out the well-funded liberal mafia.
· What Joshua Micah Marshall has in common with Paris Hilton: a love of economic policy and tiny dogs.
· Henry Hyde pals around with Dick Thornburgh.
· The Valentine's Day gift that keeps on giving: Jeff Gannon, nature's perfect whore.