9-11: Holes in the Radar
Frank Levi and Team 8+ (Feb 2005)
They cunningly exploited vulnerabilities in the radar that only the US Military and the FAA should have been aware of.
US Military please note: this text is not intended to offend the good people in the US Military. The implications of the article are that 9-11 was staged by elements of the US Government/Military but it is very unlikely that it involved the normal people in the military whose only intention is to protect their country.
Since 9-11, many people have wondered how it was possible that the four hijacked planes on 9-11 were able to cause such confusion and chaos without any significant response from America's air defences (NORAD)? Even more amazing is the fact that a hijacked plane was able to both penetrate and attack within the protected air space around Washington DC.
It is already well established that the planners of 9-11 were aware of and possibly taking advantage of the military exercises and terror drills taking place on and around that day. (See War Games and Terror Drills under additional reading)
What we have discovered is that whoever planned and implemented 9-11 must have had detailed knowledge of both the NORAD and FAA radar coverage. They cunningly exploited vulnerabilities in the radar that only the US Military and the FAA should have been aware of. The 9-11 commission only skimmed the surface of these issues, using them as a means to draw blame away from the FAA and NORAD.
Another important question is why the hijackers took such long illogical routes to get to their targets. Why, for example, was Flight 93 not crashed into the World Trade Centre, which was in sight of the airport?
. . . [lots cut out, very image heavy]
Conclusions and Summary
These are absolute facts that cannot be ignored:
* Within the area that the hijackings took place, there are two areas with no primary radar coverage that stretch up towards Canada.
* Flight 11 switched off its transponder right next to an area with no primary radar coverage.
* Flight 77 switched off its transponder right next to an area with no primary radar coverage.
* Flight 93 switched off its transponder right next to an area with no primary radar coverage.
* United Flight 175 switched off its transponder next to United Flight 93.
* We have two incidences where a hijacked plane came very close to a non-hijacked plane. (What are the odds?) Flight 11(hijacked) meets Flight 175 (not hijacked). Flight 175 (hijacked) meets Flight 93 (Not Hijacked)
Question 1: How did the "hijackers" know exactly where these huge breaches in air defence were located?
Question 2: Why go to all that trouble when you can take off from nearby airports (Dulles/Newark), hijack the plane and crash it straight away?
Now, to view additional evidence of plane swapping and other anomalies, read a detailed analysis of:
Flight 175 (COMING SOON)
Flight 93 (COMING SOON)
lots more at link: