Today, Chris Andreae edited the news
Heeeerrrre we go:
1. Draft policy would keep Boy Scouts out of Portland
2. Political art marks fifth anniversary of WTO
3. CPRO: Oregon budget.
4. Justice department to fight Hanford initiative in
5. ROTC teens accused of plotting assault on school
"in a couple of years"
6. Salvation army bell ringer faces theft, robbery
7.Pentagon sending more troops to Iraq,
8. Three soldiers face hearing over Iraqi general's
9. ACLU challenges FBI on antiterror tactics.
11.FSRN: Ohio recount.
12.Rocket fuel found in lettuce, organic milk.
13.FSRN: Sweeping reforms to the UN.
14.Marwan Barghouti decides to run.
15.Hamas calls on supporters to boycott Palestinian
16.Mutilated body not that of Margaret Hassan
17.FSRN: Uribe to run again.
18.Activists skipping out on restaurant bills.
19.Ukrainians rush to withdraw savings amid fears of
20.FSRN: West Papua independence day violence.
21.FSRN: Cuba frees two more disidents.
22.Cereal grain sells for $800 on ebay.
And now for some poetry:
A protester from the Ukraine
Who suffered from post-voting pain,
"Is it me or this crowd
That's been co-opted by Bush's brain?"
To log complaints or compliments about the KBOO morning news, contact Kathleen Stephenson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 503-231-8032. We want to know if we're getting you the news you need! If you've got well-documented story - especially a local one- we want to run it!