Justice Through Music, http://www.jtmp.org/ is offering "at least a $100,000 reward" for providing conclusive and verifiable evidence that the results of the 2004 presidential election were not correctly tabulated because of one or more of the following:
1) hacking into the voting machines;
2) software or coding problems with voting or tabulating machines;
3) multiple counting by machines or humans,
4) improperly implanted codes in voting machines;
5) tampering with voting machines, voting cards or final tabulation numbers;
6) officials or machines not counting all the votes or adding votes;
7) official influence which changed vote totals, or
8) other problems with vote tabulation not noted here.
They supply e-mail addresses for information and evidence submission at their web site.
"In order to receive the reward, the evidence provided must be sufficient to affect the outcome of the presidential race, and evidence from more than one state can be used for that purpose. If a person who provides the information desires confidentiality for any reason including a fear of retribution, he or she should indicate that in their submission. A board of five persons will determine the disbursement of the reward on or before February 1, 2005."
They invite tax-deductible contributions to the reward fund "to provide the strongest incentive possible for people to come forward with substantial inside information."