report after report after report of vote fraud and hardly a ripple in the mainstream media. reports of reporters being "shutdown", reports of reporters being "threatened"
we the people are on are own now
HELP AMERICA AUDIT: 5 Things You Can Do Right Now to Reclaim Democracy
You're our greatest hope. If you choose to accept it, your job is to spread the word in order to build a fast-growing grass roots movement -- a voting integrity project so powerful that it cannot be mowed down.
1. BE THE MEDIA -- See below.
2. CRUNCH THE NUMBERS: Discrepancies please, and hurry. E-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org . Pass the word. Need source documents, too. ASAP. Follow your nose, or join the Black Box Scavenger Hunt: Pick a county. Look at small counties, as we are seeing many discrepancies in those. Look in any state. Get the official number of registered voters, Dem and Republican. Get the number of votes cast on Nov. 2, Republican and Dem. Make a grid like this, filling in the right numbers:
# reg. voters % # votes cast %
Rep 100 33% 150 50%
Dem 200 67% 150 50%
Totl 300 100% 300 100%
We can find out a lot from this procedure, very hard data, that will make a real difference. As soon as you have finished a county, e-mail it to us. Do as many counties as you can.
3. HAVE A HOUSE PARTY: Show the film "Votergate" (the real one, which you can download for free at www.Votergate.tv .) Organize "Be the media" actions and set up investigative teams to help dig up information like you have in #2. Timeline is NOW, to get action before seating the electoral college.
4. HELP CONNECT THE WIRES: Hook Black Box Voting (.ORG) up with powerhitters you know, people who can make things happen.
5. DONATE to any of 3 organizations: Black Box Voting (.ORG), the consumer protection group for elections; or the new recount fund (information upcoming, contact DU's Hedda_Foil), or send contribution to Votergate.tv (The REAL Votergate film, by Russell Michaels, Robert Carrillo Cohen, and Simon Ardizzone. There is another by someone else, make sure you get the right one.) The real VOTERGATE is the most powerful investigative film on this topic, and consequently it has been attacked and blocked repeatedly. They deserve your support.
"HOW TO BE THE MEDIA"
Don't expect to see vote burglary on TV. To get the message out fast, you're going to have to become the underground railroad. Do it now. Take pictures of each other doing it. Have house parties to show others how to do it. Here's how to "be the media."
BE YOUR OWN REPORTER: We will send you new information as we get it. We need your e-mail to get you on the list, so if a friend sent this to you, please shoot an email to email@example.com to sign up.
Spread the information we send you to every blog, listserv, forum you know and throughout your personal network. Talk about it at work and to people you meet everywhere, lots, quickly, all the time.
SELF SERVE SOUND BITES: Frequent, very short messages to immediately increase public awareness. Assume you won't see it on TV.
Put vote fraud related messages on:
- Yard signs
- Car windows
- Write them on duct tape and wear them
- Print REMOVABLE stickers and stick them on things:
- Bathroom door at the gas station.
- On telephone poles in the dead of night
- At bus stops
- On the back of bus seats
- Stick them into your junk mail and send it back via return mail
- Slip them into menus at restaurants
- Leave them in books at the bookstore
- Share new self serve sound bite ideas with us and we'll send them out with new messages.
ELECTION "TRUTH TOURETTES". Please excuse the political incorrectness, as it is not meant to be hurtful. It is for a good purpose. This the antidote to "watch what you say." It is a good icebreaker at a party. Have your guests make up truths, like those below, and mix them into the conversation at surprise times throughout the party. Unexpectedly and urgently blurt them out:
Gotta audit-Gotta audit-Gotta audit
Count all the votes! Count all the votes! Count all the votes!
--where's my vote?--
Where's the paper?
Feel free to interchange and mix it up, or even try a game where different people have to interject with different truths.
- WHO REALLY WON -- I DUNNO -- GOTTA AUDIT!
Also, here are more ideas.
- Magnetic signs for your car
- If you know a trucker, have them put a message in the window as they drive across the county.
- Make a patch and put it on the front of your baseball cap
- Carry a sign and stand in the window outside the Today Show
If we have to be our own media, so be it. We will not sacrifice democracy just because TV executive producers have a problem with this issue.