newswire article announcements portland metro

actions & protests

Anarchism in Poland - Lecture, Movies, Photos at Laughing Horse Books

Krzysztof Krol, anarchist activist from the city of Poznan, will speak about current situation of the anarchist movement (and resistance in general) in Poland, followed by movies. Also discussion about how the anarchist movement publishes books and newspapers in Poland. Followed by exhibition of 30 color photos of anarchist activity in the country.
Event is at Laughing Horse Books, 3652 SE Division (at 37th), 2:00 to 4:00 PM on Saturday 30 October, phone 503-236-2893.
picture 28.Oct.2004 17:29

someguy

Heres A picture .

What Happened? 28.Oct.2004 20:45

Ben from 27th St.

No offense Krzystof, but you never called us back so we got all up in a commotion about you coming and staying at our house (Wed. FNB). We even set up an event at Liberty Hall, which we had to cancel because you never contacted us again. We're not mad but just a little dissapointed that we didn't get any further notice and set up all this stuff assuming that you were going to show up on Monday at our house. Anyways, I help with Sat. FNB so I don't know if I'll be able to attend the event, but will try. We left a couple of messages to San Francisco regarding your whereabouts and plans. If you'd still like to come over and hang out you can give us a call or maybe we'll catch up.

red&Black regards,

Ben

Maybe you should email him 29.Oct.2004 08:53

observer

This doesn't seem like the appropriate place for the above comment.

Multi-regional players out there? 29.Oct.2004 11:50

Victory!

Does anyone have a multiregional player or vcr that plays PAL vhs? We have access to one but it is being fixed and we're not sure it will be done in time. So a back up plan would be nice. If anyone knows of a place we could rent one from, that would be helpful too. email me at:  victory@tearitalldown.com

Oops 29.Oct.2004 12:48

Victory!

I can't remember the password to that email. So please just respond on this thread.

poland calling 29.Oct.2004 14:03

kris

hi ooo it was some mistake with comunication after masege from you contacted with me victory from portland and i thought thay you gave to her contact to me and that she will be responsible for contact with me and you didnt send me any next e mail so i thoughr that you know eachother but meaby you dont have time or have something importand to do in time when i will be in portladn but yes we should meet togeder in portland i will be here one week more please write on my email i have loot of free time