newswire article announcements portland metro

government | imperialism & war | police / legal

PJTTF HEARING POSTPONED!

call the City Auditors office for the new date at: 503.823.4086
PJTTF hearing to be held in council chambers, 2nd floor.
according to the nice city auditor people the FBI is stalling! what's up?
Sorry,guess I have sand in my eyes and ears 28.Oct.2004 13:45

Out of the loop

Okay,so I have had my head buried in the sand for the past year.Can you explain something about these meetings?Who can attend,what takes place at them,where are they held,how often,who runs them and as much other info as you can give.Promise to pay closer attention in the future.

Got it 28.Oct.2004 13:50

OOTL

Just saw previous post and the extensive explanation.Thanks.Anything else you want to add though?

So when is it gonna happen? 28.Oct.2004 14:07

peanut

I'm not really one for government meetings, but I think we all need to show up for this one. I don't know if we'll make 'em vote right, but we've got to at least stand with the

muslim
environmentalist
leftist
anarchist
constitution-waving
gun-loving
gun-hating
anti-apartheid
activist
immigrant

and many other people who have been profiled to meet the "terrorist" label and been subjected to harrassment and much worse.
As soon as anyone finds out, please post because I'd like to know. thanks.

btw 28.Oct.2004 14:11

more info, but date not right

Will someone call and find out more? 28.Oct.2004 14:23

Salmon

I would but I don't have a phone. When you find out what is going on (or what they tell you) post it here, thanks.

. 28.Oct.2004 15:17

Is this true?

How do you know it is changed? Who told you? When is the new date? Is there a new date?

If you are going to write such a post, you need to provide more info than it is changed and that is it! Back it up, or maybe you are just fucking with people?

to the above comment/poster . 28.Oct.2004 16:07

minicat

**Is this true?

**How do you know it is changed? Who told you?

I took some initiative (do you know what that work means, . ?) and walked into city hall and spoke to the city auditors after recieving an email stating that it had been postponed.

**When is the new date? Is there a new date?

if i had been given a date other than "postponed" i would have posted it to the benefit of all. there is no new date yet unless they have scheduled it in the last three hours. i posted the phone number, you can call them yourself if you have fifty cents or maybe some initiative.

**If you are going to write such a post, you need to provide more info than it is changed and that is it!

i posted the number, asshole. use it. if i had more i would surely post it.

**Back it up, or maybe you are just fucking with people?

or, my dear provocateur, perhaps *you* are...?