newswire article reposts global

environment | imperialism & war | technology

HOW TO STEER A HURRICANE, Scalar Wars, The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics

Engineering the weather is duck soup; they tested that over the U.S. in 1967, and entered upon continuing operations over North America on July 4, 1976 as a grim kind of KGB "Bicentennial Gift" to the United States. Here's how it is done with several interferometers. First, the interferometers can deliberately make "high pressure areas" (cool the air so it shrinks and its "footprint" pressure on the ground increases because its density increases) and "low pressure areas" (heat the air so that expands and its "footprint" pressure on the ground decreases because its density decreases). Well, if one makes the highs and lows where one wishes them, and judiciously and somewhat slowly moves them along a given path, these highs and lows will entrain the jet streams and thus "steer" the weather.

"For the past six months I have been undergoing the greatest paradigm shift I have ever had to go through. It has rattled my nerves and shaken my
This paradigm shifting even actually made me dizzy on certain days as I tried to absorb and digest Bearden's vast amount of information. I am not a scientist at all, just a layman, and I have little comprehension of the math and high physics of this new science called "Scalar Electromagnetics." But there is a great deal of information at Cheniere which needs to become common knowledge as fast as possible, for the sake of the survival of life on earth. To that end I have put together this small primer...
1animated .gif (click on it to animate : what is seen happens all the time)
1animated .gif (click on it to animate : what is seen happens all the time)
2 KNBC Weatherman Fritz Coleman during 6pm News in Los Angeles
2 KNBC Weatherman Fritz Coleman during 6pm News in Los Angeles
4 animated .gif (click on it to animate)
4 animated .gif (click on it to animate)
5 animated .gif (click on it to animate)
5 animated .gif (click on it to animate)
6 animated .gif (click on it to animate)
6 animated .gif (click on it to animate)
7 animated .gif (click on it to animate)
7 animated .gif (click on it to animate)
8 puncture wound cloud1
8 puncture wound cloud1
9 puncture wound cloud2
9 puncture wound cloud2
3 and if you believe TV more than reality, here's the TV version (.mpeg, 2MB)
3 and if you believe TV more than reality, here's the TV version (.mpeg, 2MB)
HOW TO STEER A HURRICANE - BEARDEN

Posted By: billym <Send E-Mail>
Date: Friday, 10 September 2004, 10:35 p.m.

In Response To: BREAKING: IVAN BEGINS TO POUND JAMAICA (PROZZAK)

How to Make Weather

"Engineering the weather is duck soup; they tested that over the U.S. in 1967, and entered upon continuing operations over North America on July 4, 1976 as a grim kind of KGB "Bicentennial Gift" to the United States. Here's how it is done with several interferometers.

"First, the interferometers can deliberately make "high pressure areas" (cool the air so it shrinks and its "footprint" pressure on the ground increases because its density increases) and "low pressure areas" (heat the air so that expands and its "footprint" pressure on the ground decreases because its density decreases). Well, if one makes the highs and lows where one wishes them, and judiciously and somewhat slowly moves them along a given path, these highs and lows will entrain the jet streams and thus "steer" the weather.

"So if you wish a very cold snap or attack, go up into Canada and start these actions to steer down some streams that bring some very frigid air. Establish other highs and lows judiciously to "block" or "slow" other jet streams and flows as desired. In this way, one can pull the "large cold air masses coming down from Canada" deep into the southern U.S. at will. They do it regularly. If you wish an ice storm, add an additional current of warm moist air you bring up (steer up by using artificial highs and lows) from the ocean. Where they meet, you will get freezing rain, then sleet, then severe icing accumulating. This type of attack does rather large damage to the struck area."

Whole websites have now sprung up showing weather radar anomalies which may well be indications of scalar weather engineering. One list of over 500 images is here Cheniere has its own collection here .

Here is an animated anomaly with cloud formation.

In another section at Cheniere are many photos of cloud anomalies which reveal the underlying grid along which the clouds are forming or un-forming. Bearden relates a startling incident in these ongoing "weather wars."

"During the spring of 1986, abnormally strong Soviet weather engineering occurred over the U. S., causing a drastic drought in the southeastern U.S. This drought was broken by a colleague who used an extremely powerful scalar EM device to redirect jetstreams. A most unusual and unique signature of the "blocking" against the Soviet scalar EM actions resulted: Two huge circulations developed in the atmosphere, clearly showed as two adjacent giant "holes" in the swirling cloud cover over the middle and eastern U.S.

"Between these two giant holes, the cloud circulations formed a stream of clouds, moving to the south, looking very: much like a giant vertical "bar" of a huge "Y-shaped" cloud flow.* Several national weathermen commented on this unusual pattern, which had not been observed before. The pattern continued, day after day, as the blocking continued."

* On the weather maps.

< http://www.cheniere.org/books/analysis/history.htm>

To: "A.J. Craddock"
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 23:53:23 -0600

Don't know what on earth the "big flasher" is, or how the "flashing photo" was made. Devilishly curious, I must say. I was observing that very storm on TV here in Huntsville when it suddenly starting "simmering down" rapidly. In the photo sequence, that would appear to coincide with the "big flasher." Hey, maybe some of our guys are getting wise and beginning to negate some of the "free range" weather engineering the bad guys have been doing.

Cheers,

Tom

Overview 1

Overview 2

Overview 3

Overview 4 (closest)

more:

THE MAIN ARTICLE, SUMMARY OF CHENIERE.ORG

Scalar Wars: The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics
by Bill Morgan

For the past six months I have been undergoing the greatest paradigm shift I have ever had to go through. It has rattled my nerves and shaken my bones. This intense adjustment of my "world" has come about by studying the information given by Col. Tom Bearden at his website Cheniere. The new knowledge there has necessitated a total revision of my ideas about physical reality, the world we live in, and the future of humanity.

To that end I have put together this small primer of Bearden's ideas, as a kind of "beginner's guide" to his website. (I have tried to underline certain words and phrases which are part of the new "jargon" of talking about these "new" phenomena. Also I have taken the liberty of bolding certain words and phrases to help them stick in the mind).

(Note: Throughout "EM" means "electromagnetic," and "LW" means "longitudinal wave")
You can download this article in Word format

This article has six sections:
1. New Waves 2. Tapping the Waves 3. Weaponization 4. Healing 5. Psychoenergetics 6. As It Stands

1. New waves discovered

READ ARTICLE HERE OR DOWNLOAD IT IN WORD FORMAT:

"North America has not had 'normal' weather since 1976" —Tom Bearden

PREVIOUS POSTED ARTICLE:

Title: Was Hurricane Charley STEERED? weather mind/control is just that simple w/ GWEN & HAARP
Author: scalar_watch
Date: 2004.08.31 12:59
Description:

[Remember the U.S. military is on public record of wanting to 'own the weather by 2025'] --- If ELF Scalar Electromagnetic frequencies were used, this would account for what I have described...[1] [in terms of the mental state of the author as well others he seemes to have asked, and compared to his previous experience with other hurricanes which was different]..But more than that, if such Scalar EM was present, then this may also account for [2] the rapid change in Hurricane Charley's direction. Scalar mind and weather manipulation are accomplished in the same ELF range, and that is not just an unproven theory: It is a proven scientific fact. --- By causing many towers [HAARP, GWEN, etc.] to pulse with the exact ELF frequency of the normal earth pulsation, scientists have learned how to not only create, but also how to maneuver and direct storms. Tesla's discovery can duplicate almost every single phenomena of nature, from cyclones to tornados; and now, with Solar Power Satellites used in conjunction with land based towers, weather control is just that simple. AND The natural earth ELF waves are identical to the frequency spectrum of our human brainwaves, and it has been proven that the use of an ELF bombardment - at the same frequency as the human brain - can change a person's thoughts or emotions. In the early 1960's, Dr. Andrija Puharich discovered various mental effects of ELF, specifically that 7.83 Hz (the earth's pulse rate) made a person feel good, producing an altered-state; that 10.80 Hz caused riotous behavior; and that 6.6 Hz caused depression.

wacky tom bearden strikes again 14.Sep.2004 19:36

call agent mulder !

This doesn't seem to make any sense to me.

"Scalar" just means "not vector." That is, a "scalar" is an ordinary number with no direction attached to it. The word is only used, and only means anything useful, in contexts where ordinary numerical values are being contrasted with vector values. An "interferometer" sounds like a measuring device. These sound like big words meant to impress people who never took a science class in their lives.

This guy Bearden has been writing silly books about -- among other things -- imaginary Soviet superweapons -- for decades. Science is about openness and repeatability, and electromagnetic experiments are cheap & easy to perform. There haven't been any major advances since maybe "lasers" 50 years ago. If there was anything to this stuff I think we'd have heard about it already.

breathtaking ignorance/dissembling 15.Sep.2004 07:17

whatever

"If there was anything to this stuff I think we'd have heard about it already. "

The U.S. spends more ONLY on covert operations every year than the whole damn Russian military budget.Plus, the pentagon is missing about 3 trillion dollars. What do you think they bought with that, just a handful of nice screwdrivers?

a book all should read if you want to know about the entirely separate covert technology path of the past 50 years:

The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology by Nick Cook
 link to www.amazon.com

ABC Poses The Storm Steering Question 15.Sep.2004 08:07

repost

ABC Poses The Storm Steering Question
By Marjorie Tietjen
 Daystar1952@yahoo.com
9-14-4

This morning on ABC News there was a segment discussing storm steering. Different methods of steering or deflating hurricanes were elaborated on. White absorbant powder that forms a gel, once it has sucked the moisture out of the clouds, was actually shown by the company who produces it. Other geoengineering methods were also discussed.....and even included an atomic explosion to steer hurricanes. However, no mention was made of scalar weather warfare capabilities. We were told that none of these methods have been used yet so it would be too dangerous to try any of them at this point.

I believe this was an effort, by those in charge, to diffuse any growing suspicions or rumors to the effect that Charlie, Frances and Ivan may have been artificially created and directed. This appears to be a classic example of revealing partial truths for the purpose of deception and control. Many who have been researching the issue of weather warfare realize there is no question as to whether storms can be created, deflated and manuvered.

In 1976 there was a U.N. Treaty, which Nations signed, promising not to affect each other using weather warfare. So...in other words, the technology was available then...to at least some degree.

I can only imagine how techniques have "improved" since then.

This is reportedly a quote from Senator Pell of Rhode Island, from The Providence Journal Bulletin, 1975:

"The U.S. and other world powers should sign a treaty to outlaw tampering with weather as an instrument of war. It may seem far fetched to think of using weather as a weapon but I'm convinced that the U.S. did, in fact, use rainmaking techniques as a weapon of war in Southeast Asia." "We need a treaty now to prevent such actions...before military leaders of the world start directing storms, manipulating climates and inducing earthquakes against the enemies. The basic idea of environmental warfare is simple.....if a nation can learn to trigger natural events it can inflict terrible damage on an enemy through rainfall, flooding, tidal waves, earthquakes and even climate changes that could devastate an enemy nation's agriculture."

From Charlene Fassa
9-15-4

Dear Jeff...

Thanks so much for posting the excellent piece on weather steering by Marjorie Tietjen. This is a subject most of us need lots more specific information on-- ASAP. Please consider doing a radio show on 'weaponizing' weather, and of course SCALAR Technology. I feel this is a pressing issue that needs more dissemination and illumination. How about interviewing Tom Bearden? If you've already interviewed him I apologize for my ignorance!

Keep up the great work,
Charlene

Scalar Wars
The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics

By Bill Morgan

For the past six months I have been undergoing the greatest paradigm shift I have ever had to go through. It has rattled my nerves and shaken my bones. This intense adjustment of my "world"has come about by studying the information given by Col. Tom Bearden at his website Cheniere. The new knowledge there has necessitated a total revision of my ideas about physical reality, the world we live in, and the future of humanity.

This paradigm shifting even actually made me dizzy on certain days as I tried to absorb and digest Bearden's vast amount of information. I am not a scientist at all, just a layman, and I have little comprehension of the math and high physics of this new science called "Scalar Electromagnetics."But there is a great deal of information at Cheniere which needs to become common knowledge as fast as possible, for the sake of the survival of life on earth.

"North America has not had 'normal' weather since 1976" -Tom Bearden

crazy nonsense on indymedia 16.Sep.2004 00:56

it's not just for breakfast any more

You guys are only excited about this stuff because you think it's a big spooky secret -- that most people are "breaktakingly ignorant" about -- that's gonna be exposed soon and "change everything." If this was well-known technology it'd be trivial and boring ... and you'd have to find some other conspiracy to get excited about ... or you'd have to make one up.

Maybe you should deal with the possibility that this one is, in fact, made up.

Having worked for the government (oh my god he's an agent!) like millions of other people, I don't find it hard to believe it could piss a trillion dollars away here and there and have nothing to show for it. Look at the fucking missile defense program. Politicians don't read half the bills they pass. They're just throwing money around to keep the economy going and prop up the high-tech industry.

Just because the government is lying to us doesn't mean that everybody else is telling you the truth. Nobody's stopping crazy men from publishing bullshit physics books. But damn, y'know, read whatever you want. Have a good time. And let us know when you get that flying saucer working in your garage.

oh? 16.Sep.2004 02:14

?

"Having worked for the government (oh my god he's an agent!) like millions of other people, I don't find it hard to believe it could piss a trillion dollars away here and there and have nothing to show for it. "

No wonder you were fired with that attitude.

idiots everywhere 16.Sep.2004 04:46

yeah you buddy

I wasn't fired, asshole. I did my job and left when my contract was finished.

Kiss kiss.

the government fear 16.Sep.2004 08:27

questioning authority

I think one point can be successfully taken from this.

As the Geopolitical situation becomes more and more unstable, due to the entropy that organized bodies experience in time, people naturally wonder who is doing what with the engorged military industrial complex's secret toys (be they real or imagined), which if nothing else, outlines a distrust which sometimes manifests in paranoid ways. But this is reasonable, considering the human potential for recognizing and creating patterns. Add that potential pattern proclivity to an era where an overtly secretive militaryesque cabal of politicians (Bush & Co and their intellectual primogenitors going back 30 years) are abusing the psychology of fear for foreign resource gain and domestic political domination, and you get a situation ripe with unanswered questions, muddled debates and, ultimately, a confused population. Which is nothing new, of course, just modernized to the point of being nearly impossible to resolve, and that's the kicker, since the modern power of the elite is that power espoused by Francis Bacon: INFORMATION. And muddeling information is a form encryption, that, if you were to crack the code, would reveal a message that might read something like this:
"They don't know what this message means, and it scares them out of their senses, and that keeps us strong."

Order out of Chaos, you know.

Keep looking up though. One day, Chicken Little may save the farm.

HAARP The definition of a new age 06.Sep.2005 21:05

Ogold

I believe in the idea of Weather modification. I first heard about it on this Tv show when I was fairly young. Then I didn't think much of it, now I v'e been reading up on it and to me it seems very possible and makes alot of sense. The whole idea of the tehcnical aspects of how they control the weather is intriguing and scary at the same time. The people who dont belive in HAARP should really read up on it because it should shed some light as to whats really going on in this world. How this could be a weapom of mass desruction not only to the pyche of people but to the world itself.

haarp: and the recent world earthquake activity chart 19.Sep.2005 12:44

hurricanbob16 HURRICANBOB16@.COM

haarp is centrically located in alaska.if you look at this chart every day you will see some strange things happening.this chart covers a week at a time.the strange thing about this chart is the amount of small earthquakes constantly coming from this area.check this map at any given time and theres always plenty of activity. more than any other area on the planet. and i mean alot of activity always. ive been watching this chart for more than a year.i wont say anymore look for your self.plus the earthquake hazard program is led by who else,fema.oh boy.

tesla and multiparticle beam dynamics 20.Sep.2005 10:23

hurricanbob16 HURRICANBOB16@AOL.COM

question:could the tsunami(2004)earthquake be man made?after asking this question i was directed instantly towards nikola tesla and multiparticle beam dynamics/pulse power high-intensity beams.companies doing studies in this field are desy,riken,gsi and sincrotron treste.witch led me to design features of a planar hybrid/permanent magnet strongfocusing undulator for free electron laser(fel) and synchrotron radiation(sr)applications.reading this materal wasnt easy at first i felt like a moron,but after about eight or nine pages it hit me.they were having a problem projecting the laser beam accuratly over long distances with the same intensity and accuracy.to put it simply think of going to a drive-in and moving the screne back around two miles and trying to show the movie on that screne.to fix this problem they sent the beam through a magnetic undulator witch is a positive and negetive field,than off a mirror.now this beam could cut off your ear with a laser beam from outer space.remember haarp said that what they were using haarp for was probing under the earths surface for natural gas/oil,ore and also for submarine stansmitions.well'they can do alot more than that.they can turn off all the power on any grid on the planet if they wanted.

population control 29.Sep.2005 15:55

IMID SINC HURRICANBOB16@AOL.COM

SUGGESTED READING:educate-yourself....total population control,an overview of ELF GWEN TOWERS,HAARP AND THE RUSSIAN WOODPECKER TRANSMITTER,WHICH IS SIMILAR TO HAARP.another good web site is,SCHILLER INSTITUTE-KISSINGER'S 1974 GENOCIDE PLAN-NSSM 200-EXPOSED JOIN FOOD FOR PEACE MOVEMENT.IT Paid special attention to 13 "KEY COUNTRIES"in which the united states had a "SPECIAL POLITICAL AND STRATEGIC INTEREST" INDIA,BANGLADESH,PAKISTAN,INDONESIA,THAILAND,THE PHILIPPINES,TURKEY,NIGERIA,EGYPT,ETHIOPIA,MEXICO,BRAZIL,AND COLOMBIA.afte you read these articles one can only guess what the world will come up with next to eliminate the useless eaters.Hurricanes,Flash Floods,AND Earthquakes.WHATS NEXT WILL THE MOON FALL INTO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN?