WHAT: "BUSKERS4CHANGE" an exciting street festival this Fall.
WHEN: Friday Night October the 1st, 6 till 9pm
WHERE: Downtown Bellingham
CONTACT: Mrs. Wendy LeBlanc : firstname.lastname@example.org
Come to "Buskers 4 Change" an exciting and vibrant street festival this October !
- Come meet local political candidates
- See and hear diverse and entertaining street performers
- Enjoy the "Downtown Gallery Walk"
- Last day to register to vote (and we'll show you how easy it is)
- Come on down to the Pickford Theatre to watch: "You Can't Be Neutral On A Moving Train" a documentary which features noted author Howard Zinn.
*** NOTE: We still need more jugglers, stilt walkers, artists, musicians, mimes, human statues, poets, and other talented people ! Are you creative ? What can you do ?
*** NOTE: "clean acts" only please "family atmosphere encouraged"
Please E MAIL your skills, talents, and questions to : email@example.com