newswire article commentary united states

government | imperialism & war

SEN. FULBRIGHT: "ISRAEL CONTROLS THE U.S. SENATE."

United States Senator William Fulbright: "Israel controls the United States Senate."
On April 15, 1973, while a guest on the CBS televison program Face The Nation, Senator Fulbright said, "Israel controls the United States Senate."

This comment could be dismissed as an overstatement; yet it is collaborated with a other comments, one of the most poignant of which was made by an Israeli newspaper:

"The U.S. has no longer a government of Goyim (Gentiles), but an administration in which the Jews are full partners in the decision making at all levels. Perhaps the aspects of the Jewish religious law connected with the term 'government of goyim' should be re-examined, since it is an outdated term in the U.S." Bar-Yosef, Avinoan. (1994) The Jews Who Run Clinton's Court. Maariv, September 2.

Comments by U. S. Congressman Paul Findley
"Nine-eleven had its principal origin 35 years ago when Israel's U.S. lobby began its unbroken success in stifling debate about the proper U.S. role in the Arab-Israeli conflict and effectively concealed from public awareness the fact that the U.S. government gives massive uncritical support to Israel.
"Thanks to the suffocating influence of Israel's U.S. lobby, open discussion of the Arab-Israeli conflict has been non-existent in our government all these years. I have firsthand knowledge, because I was a member of the House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee in June 1967 when Israeli military forces took control of the Golan Heights, a part of Syria, as well as the Palestinian West Bank and Gaza. I continued as a member for 16 years, and to this day maintain a close watch on Congress.
"For 35 years, not a word has been expressed in that committee or in either chamber of Congress that deserves to be called debate on Middle East policy. No restrictive or limiting amendments on aid to Israel have been offered for 20 years, and none of the few offered in previous years received more than a handful of votes. On Capitol Hill, criticism of Israel, even in private conversation, is all but forbidden, treated as downright unpatriotic, if not anti-Semitic. The continued absence of free speech was assured when those few who spoke out Senators Adlai Stevenson and Charles Percy, and Reps. Paul "Pete" McCloskey, Cynthia McKinney, Earl Hilliard, and myself were defeated at the polls by candidates heavily financed by pro-Israel forces.
"As a result, legislation dealing with the Middle East has been heavily biased in favor of Israel and against Palestinians and other Arabs year after year. Home constituencies, misled by news coverage equally lop-sided in Israel's favor, remain largely unaware that Congress behaves as if it were a subcommittee of the Israeli parliament.
"The lobby's intimidation remains pervasive. It seems to reach every government center, and even houses of worship and revered institutions of higher learning. It is highly effective in silencing the many U.S. Jews who object to the lobby's tactics and Israel's brutality."

Comments By U. S. Senator Ernest F. Hollings - Wednesday 23 June 2004
"In 1996, a task force was formed in Jerusalem including Richard Perle, Douglas Feith and David Wurmser. They submitted a plan for Israel to incoming Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called Clean Break. It proposed that negotiations with the Palestinians be cut off and, instead, the Mideast be made friendly to Israel by democratizing it. First Lebanon would be bombed, then Syria invaded on the pretext of weapons of mass destruction. Afterward, Saddam Hussein was to be removed in Iraq and replaced with a Hashemite ruler favorable to Israel.
"The plan was rejected by Netanyahu, so Perle started working for a similar approach to the Mideast for the United States. Taking on the support of Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Cambone, Scooter Libby, Donald Rumsfeld et al., he enlisted the support of the Project for the New American Century.
"The plan hit paydirt with the election of George W. Bush. Perle took on the Defense Policy Board. Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Feith became one, two and three at the Defense Department, and Cheney as vice president took Scooter Libby and David Wurmser as his deputies. Clean Break was streamlined to go directly into Iraq. Iraq, as a threat to the United States, was all contrived."

For further information, consider reading these books:

Jewish History, Jewish Religion; The Weight of 3,000 Years by Israel Shahak

The International Jew; The World's Foremost Problem by automotive industrialist Henry Ford

The House Of Rothschild 20.Aug.2004 10:10

Edward de Vere

Thank you for this informative article.

More collaborative information can be found in Niall Ferguson's fascinating books:

THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD; MONEY PROPHETS 1798 - 1848

THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD; THE WORLD'S BANKERS 1849 - 1998

These are superb reading for those who wish to learn of past and, therfore, present socio-geo-political events.

Henry FORD!?!? 20.Aug.2004 14:55

eek

You DO realize that this "automotive industrialist" was a ferverent Nazi supporter, who was a key financier in the military buildup and supplied the Third Reich with automobiles even after the US entered the war? That in 1938 he recieved the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, the highest medal available to foreigners (Mussolini got one that same year)?

I really don't know what to say.

Great Article 20.Aug.2004 15:09

Bert Cummings

Great article! Thanks for posting it!

<Yawwwwn> 20.Aug.2004 15:28

alsis38 alsis35@yahoo.com

"I really don't know what to say."

I do.

Once upon a time, Tibet was the trendy cause for Lefties concerned about the oppressed. Now it's Palestine. Eventually Palestine, too, will fall out of fashion and hopefully all of the anti-Semitic shite flying around spaces like this --from Henry Ford's oh-so-unbiased musings about Jews to the droppings of that ignorant fuckwit editor at *Adbusters*-- will go back into the dustbin, which is where it should have stayed.

Why the hordes of Gentiles running around D.C. get off the hook by being repeatedly portrayed as innocent dupes of some sinister Jewish cabal is beyond me. Oh, wait !! Now I remember: "Old dog. Still hunts," as Molly Ivins once said while describing the bigoted tactics of Pat Buchanan. Why come up with an original thought when you can just mine Henry Ford and the other red, white 'n blue bigots of days gone by ?...

Ho hum...

Excellent article! 20.Aug.2004 16:14

Paul Thatcher

Thanks for a great article. I've read each of the books you suggested with the exception of the second Rothschild book. Should you wish to take the classical approach to your research on anti-Gentilism, you will find these books of interest:

THE MERCHANT OF VENICE by Willima Shakspeare
THE HUNCHBACK OF NORTE DAME by Victor Hugo
CANTERBURY TALES; The Prioress Tale by Geofrey Chaucer
THE GREAT GATSBY by F. Scott Fitgerald
THE RISE AND DECLINE OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE by Gibbons
DON QUIXOTE by Miguel De Cervantes
IVANHOE by Sir Walter Scott
THE OUTLINE OF HISTORY by H.G Wells

The Rise of the House of Rothschild 20.Aug.2004 18:48

anon

Excellent point on the influence of the Rothschild's Jewish Banking Empire. Though Hitler largely found his audience through anti-Semetics against "Jewish Bankers," that aspect of Nazi Germany was basically stricken from history by Winston Churchill. Rothschild money would eventually seed the fortunes of Rhodes, JP Morgan, Rockefeller, etc., and they in turn the Fords, Carnegis, and other captains of industry in the 1800s.

While I have researched this topic extensively and come to the conclusion that little evidence exists to suggest Mayer Rothschild was anything but child from Frankfurt's ghetto that made a great sum of money and meant only philantropy towards his Jewish faith, after several generations of wealth and priveledge removed from his youthly struggles, the Rothschild influence has become increasingly megolamaniacal in a Zionistic way. Though a full accounting has never been done, and freshman economist could figure out that the hidden fortunes of Rothschild wealth today (including property, personalty, etc.) exceed $1 trillion. Though officially Philip de Rothschild , a descendant of the Paris House, is recognized as the wealthiest heir with $2B+, it's hard to account for the losses that the House must have incurred to fall below the likes of Bill Gates in the world.

Re: <Yawwwwn> 20.Aug.2004 20:13

ml

"Once upon a time, Tibet was the trendy cause for Lefties concerned about the oppressed. Now it's Palestine. Eventually Palestine, too, will fall out of fashion..."

I doubt it. The problem the Tibetans had was that they just weren't militant enough for the tastes of the fringe left. Ever hear of a Tibetan suicide bomber? Also, they aren't being oppressed by the eeeeEEEEvil West, so all the blame for their suffering couldn't be laid at the foot of AmeriKKKa.

Palestinian radicals, on the other hand, are rabidly anti-American and violent fuckwads, both of which are huge turn-ons to the "progressive" fringe. As long as sufficient numbers of them blow up buses and dance in the streets when America is attacked by terrorists, it's unlikely that they'll fall out of favour with the anarchist / Noam Chomsky / "direct action" crowd.

ml... 20.Aug.2004 20:53

alsis38 alsis35@yahoo.com

...I think you're misreading me. I am a Lefty. I understand full well why people would care about the situation in Palestine-Israel. I just don't have any patience for people who use their concern about Palestinians as some kind of trampoline with which they can jump off into the stratosphere of nonsense about sinister Jewish conspiracies --"theories" that should have long ago gone out permanently along with phrenology and the notion that women would become insane and infertile if they were allowed to attend college-- with little understanding or interest in historical context.

It didn't bother me in the *Adbusters* neocon flap that their clueless asshole editor wanted to talk about Jews who were neocons --or vice versa-- and their hand in the turmoil in the Mid-east, the war and so on. It bothered me that he and his defenders were *uninterested* in discussing the vastly greater number of GENTILES who are and have always been neocons. It bothered me that he was unwilling to talk about the POSITIVE contributions that Jews have made to Left and Liberal values in America and elsewhere for centuries, because I guess that wouldn't sell like a dark "conspiracy" and get him head-pats from idiots.

Ironically, said editor, and some folks here, have simply taken what was once much more publicly (and will probably be again, the shifting sands of "cool" being what they are) a core value of the wealthy Right in the U.S. and Europe. They have taken it and flipped it on its head: Righties used to love to point out that Marx, Goldman et al were Jews, as if this would somehow invalidate the values of the entire Left. Now certain Lefties are simply reversing the equation with no trace of irony. In addition to being downright chilling to a person raised Jewish, like Yours Truly, it shows a contemptable lack of originality. Hell, can't they at least invent their own damn Theory For All That's Wrong instead of trying to slap a label on one that never made any sense in the first place ?

It's impossible to create a valid "theory" in which one group (ie-- Gentiles) gets to be the "default," whose faith/ethnicity is ABOVE being mentioned because there's an automatic assumption that it is both NORMAL and non-influential in the public sphere without inviting acusation. It's also impossible to create such a theory WITHOUT inviting acusations of anti-Semitism, regardless of whether said theory's creator is an out-and-out bigot or merely a dumbass wannabe demagogue with no understanding of/perspective on history whatsoever.

As for the rest of you dumbasses twittering about Ford's (et al) greatness[sic], go get yourself a copy of Earl Shorris' *Jews Without Mercy* if you want to read VALID CRITICISM of Jewish neocons IN AN HISTORICAL CONTEXT, BY a man who's ACTUALLY JEWISH and thus actually knows something about Judaism in a cultural and religious context, because he's lived it. This differentiates him in no small measure from Mr. Dumbass Adbusters and the likes of Henry Ford. Trust me, it's a thin volume that you can get for about $5 bucks online from the corporate tool bookstore of your choice. It's a clean, fast read. Well worth it, even if some of the Cold War references are a bit outdated. (The book is 20 years old, after all.)

Oh, and when you're ready to analyze the various and sundry Bill Gates (Jr. and Sr., past and present) of the world using their GENTILE origins as a critical factor in your "theory," let me know. Lord knows, there are far more of them than there are of the Rothchilds. I'll be alllll ears. [snicker] Go ahead. Try turning the same nasty, distorting, highly selective spotlight on your own antecedents that you routinely turn on mine. I'll wait. I've got nothing but time, "comrades." ;) Prove that you really are all about "truth"--the WHOLE truth-- and not just about using bigotry as a nifty fashion accessory.

Forget Ford 20.Aug.2004 23:15

GRINGO STARS

Ford's portrait hung prominently in Hitler's office. That says it all. Ford promoted the Elders of the Protocols of Zion fraud.

Read a legitimate criticism of Zionism from a Jew instead. Norman Finkelstein has written some excellent works, including THE HOLOCAUST INDUSTRY, an eye-opening book about the corruptions and abuses of the Jewish reparation systems.

Or check out any number of Jewish anti-Zionist organizations:

JEWS UNITED AGAINST ZIONISM

JEWS AGAINST ZIONISM

"The Zionists have attacked the center point of Judaism."
-- Rabbi V. Soloveichik

alsis38 21.Aug.2004 00:07

ml

"Hope I've cleared that up, ml. I don't hate Palestinians or Lefties. I do hate anti-Semitism disguised as "truthful" political dialogue."

I wasn't trying to imply that you hated anybody; I was stating my *own* opinions about the dubious morals of certain members of the fringe left. My apologies if you thought I was trying to brand you as a right-winger.

I don't hate Palestinians (those who are not members of the al-Aqsa Martyr's brigade or Islamic Jihad or other extreme Islamist groups) or "lefties" as an amorphous political group either. I hate the hypocrisy of saying that Israel is the world's foremost apartheid state (while ignoring the racism and religious intolerance of Saudi Arabia), the ugly realpolitik of supporting violent and reactionary organisations like HAMAS simply because they're Palestinian (yeah, they provide so many fruitful opportunites for Palestinian kids to blow themselves up), the indifference of certain human rights groups to abuses that can't be blamed on America or Israel (eg. Tibet, Rwanda, the genocide in the Sudan), and the moral bankruptcy of people who claim that anti-Semitism "doesn't exist" / "is only a slur used to silence criticism of Israel" / "is wrong, sorta, but it's forgiveable when Arabs do it because they're acting in solidarity with their oppressed Palestinian brothers yadda yadda yadda.." (here's an article which contains all THREE of these arguments:

link to www.nzherald.co.nz )

I enjoyed reading your response. Usually I only read Indymedia to snicker at the lastest whacked-out conspiracy theories, but I thought your post was passionate without being hysterical and made many good points. Thanks for responding and making your political viewpoint clear.

ml... 21.Aug.2004 00:23

alsis38 alsis35@yahoo.com

Thanks for your clarification and response. I will check out your link in the morning, when I'm a tad less gummy-eyed. :o

interesting, all this talk about Israel and Palestine 21.Aug.2004 00:54

jew against zionism

And not one person has mentioned the word:

OCCUPATION

You see "ml", the reason Israel is looked upon more harshly than other racist or religiously intolerant regimes is because they are involved in the active occupation of another country.

Likewise, the reason Palestinian organizations that employ violence are looked upon differently is because they are resisting an occupation. Much like the Iraqis, or the Vietnamese against the US and before that the French, or the Indians against the British, or the various countries of Europe against Germany. Violence takes on a different character when it is in resistance to occupation.

As someone with family and friends in Israel I cannot condone or excuse violence by either side. However, I do realize that violent resistance is the inevitable consequence of occupation. For the safety of my friends and family I advocate an end to the occupation. That is the only thing which will further peace in Israel. Once the occupation has ended attention will focus elsewhere, just as it did with South Africa.

"alsis38" I hope I'm misreading your comments but I got the distinct impression that you were claiming that if one is jewish one's criticism is more valid. We hear this all the time about the republicans criticizing Bush, or supporting the peace movement or animal rights. I reject the notion that because someone is jewish their critique of jewish culture is somehow more valid. Yes, their experience will be different, as all of our experiences are different but learn most by taking in all experiences, not just those of "in-group" members.

Also, in my experience I've had a lot more trouble getting people to admit that the "jewish" neocons being "jewish" is important to the analysis. Most want to dismiss such talk as "conspiracy" or "antisemitism" but, though I question whether Perle is any more jewish than Bush is christian, the religion of the neocons does inform their view of the world and their policies. In fact, it is a conspiracy of wealthy individuals, some of whom are strongly informed by their religious beliefs, who are enacting policies that they perceive are in their best interest. And while I talk with a lot of people who admit that Bush and and Ashcroft's "christianity" is part of the problem none want to talk about Wolfowitz or Perle's "jewishness" as the same factor in the equation. Maybe we can get the people you've talked to and the people I've talked to in a room together for a lively discussion.

The real question is, how did we get these religious fanatics with their twisted understandings of their respective religions in charge of the largest militaries and stockpiles of nuclear weapons in the world. And, perhaps as importantly: what is to be done about it.

jaz... 21.Aug.2004 08:09

alsis38 alsis35@yahoo.com

"the reason Israel is looked upon more harshly than other racist or religiously intolerant regimes is because they are involved in the active occupation of another country."

Oh, come on. Are you really going to argue that the Chinese do not actively OCCUPY Tibet ? Please. People can bandy about whatever words they want to when describing a given political situation, but a double standard is a double standard.

"Violence takes on a different character when it is in resistance to occupation."

Does it now ? If Native Americans were to treat the descendents of White OCCUPIERS as targets for bombings... if I couldn't go to a pizza parlor in downtown Portland without worrying about being blown to pieces, why would I care that Native American violence was somehow of a "different character" than being shot to death for $50 and my earrings by a random mugger ? One way or another, I'd still be dead. :(

It's all very well to talk about violence of a "differing character" when one lives in a country where the OCCUPIERS won an unassailable victory over 100 years ago and can now walk in conquered territory without fear of terrorist violence, at least the particular kind you're talking about. It's all very well to bandy about terms like OCCUPIER until someone is aiming the term at you and telling you that you have ceded your right to live in a place you love because of it.

"...For the safety of my friends and family I advocate an end to the occupation. That is the only thing which will further peace in Israel. Once the occupation has ended attention will focus elsewhere, just as it did with South Africa."

You favor a total withdrawal of all Jews (and Gentile OCCUPIERS as well) from the entire territory ? Look, whatever I might think of the morality of the continual drive for settlements and wall-building and so forth, I don't think that such a withdrawal is going to make my friends and family safer. Various and sundry countries have treated Jews as targets for thousands of years. Israel as a modern state has existed for less than a century. Nowadays, some assholes from various parts of the world like to use the Israel-Palestine situation as their official reason for anti-Semitism, but you can rest assured that had Israel never been formed, there would still be anti-Semitism. A lot of it. Bigots never needed the Israeli state to exist before to indulge freely in oppression and violence against Jews, though the Israeli state does provide a convenient excuse for "respectable" people, in this case Lefties, to indulge their boundless ignorance about Jewish history in public while earning applause from yet more of the ignorant as "truth tellers."

"'alsis38' I hope I'm misreading your comments but I got the distinct impression that you were claiming that if one is Jewish one's criticism is more valid."

In this case, you bet your life it is. For someone to trot out the likes of Henry Ford's bullshit with no attempt at understanding what the man was about, their "critiques" are invalid and I believe that if they were Jewish, it's highly likely that they'd think twice about doing it. It would be more likely that they had felt personally or heard from a family member about the ruinous and often fatal effect over the centuries of all this "Zionist conspiracy" crap.

"We hear this all the time about the Republicans criticizing Bush,"

We do ? I must be going to the wrong well for my news. :o

"Or supporting the peace movement or animal rights."

Wait! Wait! [scratches head] You're losing me here. The peace movement can only be criticized by those who've lived under peaceful regimes ? Animals make better spokes"people" for animal rights ? Huh ?

"I reject the notion that because someone is jewish their critique of jewish culture is somehow more valid. Yes, their experience will be different, as all of our experiences are different but learn most by taking in all experiences, not just those of 'in-group' members."

It's not who's in the "in-group" I'm concerned with. (No one Jewish "in-group" exists in any case. I don't jet into NYC to quaff vintage champagne and nibble truffles at Lutece' with Rumsfeld when he's in town. Do you ?) The idiots who want to proclaim the Rothchilds at the core of all the worlds evil or whatever are not concerned about "taking in all experiences," okay ? They're behaving like fools who will swallow whatever nonsense they're fed by other fools without getting up off their asses to examine it in context and look for the true agenda of (s)he who authored it. There's a world of difference between that and being the kind of critic the late James Baldwin was of Israel and the U.S. hand in its perpetuation.

"Once again," wrote Baldwin, "The Gentile sends the Jew in to do his usurious dirty work for him." Baldwin understood history and how for centuries, Jews were alternately courted and destroyed by powerful regimes in Europe and elsewhere that used them for their own ends... used them to whip up prejudice and to misdirect anger that lower-class Gentiles should have had against that ruling class: ALL of that ruling class, NOT against the Jewish peasants in the ghetto or those in the schtetel down the road.

Baldwin knew the simple fact, not hard to find if you're willing to look, that many Jews became moneylenders because Gentiles had absolute power over the societies they lived in and closed nearly every other door they had to earning a living. Baldwin also knew that very few moneylenders actually became rich and influential. The ASSumption that they all would is just as stupid as ASSuming that every actor you meet on the street is as rich as Paul Newman, or will be in a few years. Anyone with an ounce of brains knows that in Capitalism/Mercantilism/Monarchies, that ain't how it works.

This did not stop Baldwin from criticising Israeli policy nor the relations in the U.S. between Jews and Blacks. Far from it.

And no one has the right to hurl anti-Semitic shit around, even in a "good cause," without being challenged and asking if they can understand its destructive force. If they know and don't care, it's one Hell of a mark against them, in my opinion. It's far more likely that they will understand its destructive force, care about it and take it into account if they are Jewish.

In short, yes, Earl Shorris IS a more valid analyzer of the mind of the Jewish neocon than is some schmuck who wants to declare Henry Ford's blather an archeological find worth unearthing. And much of the validity of Shorris' book comes from the fact that he is Jewish. Much of it comes from the fact that he springs from similar antecedents and was steeped in the same religion and culture as an asshole like Norman Podhoretz. Shorris has firsthand knowledge of the intersection of Judaism and Leftism and thus will not insult scores of dedicated Jewish liberals and Leftists by pretending that it never existed or isn't important anymore.

It also gives him firsthand knowledge of the fact that to talk about Jews as a monolithic block running all the world from behind the scenes is crap. Podhoretz despises the Left and despises Jews like myself and Shorris. He considers us throwbacks: Peasants who would talk too loudly at the banquet of power and chew with out mouths open if we were invited to attend it alongside Mr. Podhoretz'es Gentile buddies. Tsk. How embarrassing. We have failed to "evolve" by Mr. Podhoretz'es standards. We are (in the worst sense of the word) primitives.

This is something that aparently Mr. Asshole Adbusters editor and his cheering squad never troubled themselves to learn about or to consider before they started shitting out of their mouths about "conspiracies" and tried to smugly infer that the current Gulf War is a "Jew war." Both Shorris and Podhoretz walked along the same philosophical road for years before the latter split off and went in another direction.

(How many Jews did Henry Ford have working in his factory ? How many did he attend services with ? How may Jews did he attend Hebrew school with ?)

I rest my case.

The reason that Israel/Palestine is important in the US... 21.Aug.2004 13:33

GRINGO STARS

...is because it is so important to "our leaders."

Check this out: it's from the Toronto Star, July 30, 2002:

Bill Clinton (who avoided serving in Vietnam) says he would take up arms and "fight and die" for Israel if Iraq attacks the Jewish state.

"If Iraq came across the Jordan River, I would grab a rifle and get in the trench and fight and die," the ex-president said to wild applause at a Jewish fund-raiser in Toronto.

Clinton made his bombshell remarks to 350 people who paid $1,000 to break bread with him on Monday night at a dinner for the Toronto Hadassah-WIZO children's charity.

Also check outthis excerpt from an article entitled WHETHER IT'S BUSH OR KERRY, ISRAEL WINS:

Kerry, a Catholic, only discovered his own Jewish antecedents a year ago thanks to a newspaper's investigative reporting. His Jewish paternal grandfather, Fritz Kohn, changed his name to Frederick Kerry and became a convert to Christianity early last century. Kerry further came to realize that many of his relatives were Holocaust victims and that one of his ancestors may have been a Czech luminary, the Rabbi Yehuda Loewe. Indeed, as Ha'aretz journalist Nathan Guttman points out, John Kerry would be perceived by Israel as possessing an automatic "right of return."

Guttman writes: "The Jewish community also points out that during all his years in the Senate, he [Kerry] had a 'perfect AIPAC record.' In other words he always voted in accordance with the pro-Israel lobby on matters related to Israel and the Middle East."

"My first trip to Israel made real for me all I'd believed about Israel. I was allowed to fly an air-force jet from the Ovda Airbase. It was then that Israeli insecurity about narrow borders became very real to me. In a matter of minutes, I came close to violating the airspace of Egypt, Jordan and Syria. From that moment on, I felt as Israelis do: The promise of peace must be secure before the Promised Land is secure margin of land. I went as a friend by conviction; I returned a friend at the deepest personal level. In this difficult time we must again reaffirm we are enlisted for the duration and reaffirm our belief that the cause of Israel must be the cause of America and the cause of people of conscience everywhere."
-- John Kerry, on Israel

Countless Jews are against Israel's stolen existence. Israel is, despite intentions to the contrary, the most dangerous place in the world for a Jew to live.

"The entire existence of the tumei regime [the Zionist "State"] is in opposition to our holy Torah in a manner that has not been precedent... and anyone who possesses even a thought that there is necessity for [the existence of] their "State", this constitutes acquiescence to idol worship without a doubt... and there is no doubt in my mind that we would already be in the period after the Messiah's arrival if not for this tzureh [Zionism] prevalent in the world."
-- Grand Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum

"The Zionists have attacked the center point of Judaism."
-- Rabbi V. Soloveichik

"Not via our desire did we leave the land of Israel, and not via our power will we come back to the land of Israel."
-- Rabbi S.D. Schneerson

"[The Torah] forbids us to strive for the reunion or possession of the land by any but spiritual means"
-- Rabbi S. R. Hirsch

It is political suicide for a country to wrap itself up so deeply in the affairs of another country:

"A passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one nation the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without justification. It leads also to concessions to the favorite nation of privileges denied to others which is apt doubly to injure the nation making the concessions; by unnecessarily parting with what ought to have been retained, and by exciting jealousy, ill-will, and a disposition to retaliate, in the parties from whom equal privileges are withheld. And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens who devote themselves to the favorite nation, facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country, without odium, sometimes even with popularity; gilding, with the appearances of a virtuous sense of obligation, a commendable deference for public opinion, or a laudable zeal for public good, the foolish compliances of ambition, corruption, or infatuation."
-- George Washington, in his farewell address
I agree with Grand Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum: FUCK ISRAEL
I agree with Grand Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum: FUCK ISRAEL
Montreal Jews shopwing how they feel about Israel
Montreal Jews shopwing how they feel about Israel
It only helps a US political career to stand by Israel, fellow imperialists
It only helps a US political career to stand by Israel, fellow imperialists

wow 23.Aug.2004 09:51

DonHo

Do you people dissagree with lobbying of congress? cause that would stop unfair access to our legislatures by outside groups, and corporations.
Or are you just against a homeland for the Jews?

I'm just against a homeland for the Jews 23.Aug.2004 15:01

GRINGO STARS

...because in 1948 alone, violent Zionists depopulated 530 cities and villages, just so they could have "their" homeland. And they still brutalize Palestinians on an ethnic and religious basis.

That land was already populated.

I'm not alone - many Jews agree with me that Zionists are ultraviolent racist scum (see above links).

Speak For Yourself, Gringo 23.Aug.2004 20:15

alsis38 alsis35@yahoo.com

I don't want the Israeli State dissolved. Regardless of the rotten stuff that happened when the State was created, it's pointless to try and erase it now. It's unfair to punish the Jews living there now as if each last one was building a settlement on Arab land and shooting at small children. Also, I don't necessarily think it makes sense to argue against the State solely because some more traditional-minded Rabbis claim that God didn't want it founded. A great deal of traditional teachings have been put aside in the modern era, so be careful of how you pick and choose.

The people who founded the U.S. had no right to displace and destroy the Indigenous population, but they did. I have what I have here because they did. That doesn't mean I'm anxious to leave the U.S. and start all over again from scratch. This is something I think the average American should keep in mind when he/she is ready to point fingers at Isrealis and tell them all that the only ethical solution for their dilemma is for them to all pack and up and leave. And by the way, Gringo, would you welcome millions of Israelis to these shores if they had nowhere else to go ? Just curious...

The Talmud, a Book Sacred To The Jews 24.Aug.2004 13:21

David Goldberg

I see several comments here that seem to have departed from the Article written by Chesterfield. I'm socila scientist and a bit of a historian. His article is strikingly poignant, particularly in light of the anti-Gentile teachings of the Talmud, a book sacred to the Jews.

Most Israelis are americans, originally, anyway 30.Aug.2004 18:26

GRINGO STARS

So, yes, I would welcome Israelis back to their original countries, or have them all come here to the US. But a better solution is for a one-state secular democracy, instead of the Jew-only theocracy that the Israel is now.

ALL of Israel is built on Arab land. All of it.

It makes perfect sense to dissolve Israel because it is fundamentally UN-Jewish. It was founded by atheistic "Jews" who went against thei rown holy books.

And yes, the US was built on indiginous peoples' land, and white people shouldn't have ever come here to slaughter natives. Way to change the subject, but you ARE right. The only difference is that the establishment of Israel was decades instead of centuries ago. Most all Israelis could return to their original country.

fuzzy math? 06.Aug.2010 04:50

radkin

let's remember the fraud of the balfour declaration/accords of 1917 that not only created this illigitimate racist & terrorist state known as israel, but also was what (perpetrated by the same people) sucked us into wwl & wwll (speeches by benjamin freedman, a "former" jew !!!) & now they want( & the u.s. ) to attack iran. why? to bring to fruition albert pike's prophecy ( 1871 ) of there needing to be 2, if not 3, world wars necessary to bring in the new world order?
if we forget history, then we are doomerd/& destined to repeat it.
the bankster/shisters want to control the world, & they pretty much do !! it's pretty obvious, for as meyer rothschild said: "i care not who reigns in poiitical office, as long as i control their currency", & the cabal of international banksters, aka, the federal reserve, has got our treasury to print up over $30 trillion, just since the oct 3rd, 2008 "bailout", (for the banks & wall st). what happened to congress abdicating their responsibility for the coinage of a "sound" money - article l sect. 8 ? & these "federal reserve notes" not only being a fiat debt instrument, are they also a "foreign" currency?
didn't e i lenin say that the best way to destroy a country is to "debauch" their currency? looks like they've done a pretty good job ! they don't care how much the goyim suffer. their "talmud" is pretty clear. ( a banker said:" we make more money in one day of war than in a whole year of peace".
sadly, we are to blame, for selling out our "republic", betraying god & our country.
but then, george washington & benjamin franklin warned us ! ( about "these" people - in the franklin prophecy) & for the repulic to last we would have to be a just & moral people.
so before you call me a racist or antisemetic, let's just try & prosecute "these" criminals. we do a good job of locking up the "goyim", how come they get off ? bernie madof "made off" w/ millions. so did larry silverstein. can we just ask the sec & ftc to "follow the money"?