newswire article creative portland metro

actions & protests | bikes/transportation | homelessness

Why pay when the poor little capitalists give it away?

We rode into the night like ill-tempered Nazgül, screeching and fluttering through the darkness. What poor souls waited to witness our passage?
The Plaid Pantry squatted in its small lot on the corner of two busy streets. The vapor lights in the parking lot cast a ghostly orange palor upon all that sat beneath. The scene was still; serene.
We sliced through the dead, pale parking lot on silent phantom wheels, our V brakes hissing as we pulled ourselves short of hitting the curb of the front walk. We dismounted, one staying behind to mind the steeds while the other and I entered the foul domicile of evil enterprise. The counter-slave stood docile and attentive to the whims of the money machine in front of him as we made our way back to the wine shelves. We soon found the item we had come for: A 1.5 litre bottle of Casarsa Merlot. We decided upon a diversion.
"What is your cheapest twelve pack of beer?" We asked the horrid little capitalist slave behind the dirty counter.
"What a minute..." He said, picking up a book of alcohol prices and beginning to flip through it. As he did so, we grabbed the Casarsa and headed toward the counter.
"Ummm, well..."
"Never mind, we have that which we desire." We said as we made our way from the counter to the door.
"HEY! COME BACK HERE! I'LL CALL THE POLICE!" The poor, poor man's vapid threats disipated into the night as we rode away in victory.

always take the good stuff 30.Jul.2004 04:59

juan

everyone can afford the best when it's free.

one more word to discribe anarchists 30.Jul.2004 06:03

besides misguided, and unbathed, we can now include thief.

worry not, your day is coming soon.. and when it gets here you will wish you were dead..

do you have disdik? 30.Jul.2004 07:18

;)

yoink~!

is killing better than staeling ? 30.Jul.2004 08:29

VoteNader04

he may or may not be a thief, but you (above) are threatening violence.
in your mind I guess hurting or killing is preferable to stealing .

hmm 30.Jul.2004 09:42

me

I think the title of capitalist might be better for the store owner. You are just taunting wage-slaves.

"horrid little capitalist slave behind the dirty counter" 30.Jul.2004 10:11

irritated

Fucking stupid "punks". The worker probably got written up by his boss for it. Good job. For alchohol even. Keep fighting the good fight morons.

You big class warriors 30.Jul.2004 10:14

Ludd ludd91101@yahoo.com

I used to work at the shithole that is Plaid Pantry. Your stealing alcohol from the place isn't revolutionary, it's fucking pettty and stupid. If you were stealing food or something you really needed the guy behind the counter might be inclined to look the other way if you didn't come in acting like a jackass.
Anyone who's ever worked at a job like Plaid is constantly harrassed by drunk and tweeked out scumbags who are always trying to pull some scam. You get gutless morons threatening to kill you because you are doing your job.

You have the nerve to look down on someone behind the counter as a slave to the capitalist system. Here's another idea, the guy behind the counter isn't being a parasite like you are. The guy behind the counter is working. Revolution is for the working class not parasites who steal cheap wine. Try getting up off your ass and earning something for a change. Try contributing to society.

And by the way, anytime someone steals alcohol from the place the employee has to call the cops. This is so when your stupid drunk ass gets run over by a truck your mommy and daddy won't sue the employee.

The poor, poor man 30.Jul.2004 10:42

anti-Nazgül

Workers aren't capitalists you fuckhead, they're people trying to survive.

Proud parasites 30.Jul.2004 10:47

farmer

Parasitic thieves are also entitled to freedom of speech, even if only to broadcast their ignorance. Their values may be common amoungst CEOs and politicians, but their bragging about undermining the system that provides them sustenance brings to mind the saying that a smart bird doesn't shit in its own nest.

You people are WAY overreacting. 30.Jul.2004 12:06

Alice

"The worker probably got written up by his boss for it. Good job. For alchohol even. Keep fighting the good fight morons."

Plaid workers don't get written up when someone does a beer run on them (or in this case I guess a wine run, and shitty wine at that...come on kids, at least get the good stuff...). I should know, I used to work there. And if the article is describing the worker's reaction verbatim, then HE'S the one that's a "fucking stupid punk." Why does he give a shit that someone just stole from his employer? It's not HIS money. He's just working there, and getting paid a slave wage to do so. Someone who gets that worked up over a few kids thwarting capitalism is hopelessly entrenched in the capitalist mindset, and therefore worthy of the title "horrid little capitalist slave", in my opinion.

"Your stealing alcohol from the place isn't revolutionary, it's fucking pettty and stupid."

I can't find a single sentence on this page where anyone claimed it was revolutionary. I kinda took the story as a tongue in cheek peice of humor. Petty and stupid? Stupid is paying for something that you can get for free.

"...the guy behind the counter might be inclined to look the other way if you didn't come in acting like a jackass."

Did they act like a jackass? From what I read, they simply walked in, asked a question, grabbed what they wanted, and walked out. So, what? They're less like jackasses if they grovel?

"Revolution is for the working class..."

Last time I checked, revolution was for EVERYONE, not just elitists with a working class fetish. Keep in mind that it is the fabled working class that empowers that rich minority to pollute, exploit, murder...

"...parasites who steal cheap wine..."

What about the factory farm that "stole" the wine from the earth? What about the companies that steal the time from their wrokers all the way from the vine to the shelf? Aren't they parasites as well? Parasites stealing from parasites doesn't seem like such a bad thing to me.

"Try getting up off your ass and earning something for a change."

How can you say that they don't? Maybe they are all former Plaid workers who are taking what they feel they are owed for the time bought from them at an unfair price. We don't know these people. You're attacking a stereotype.

"Try contributing to society."

Who says they don't? Repeat: We don't know these people.

"And by the way, anytime someone steals alcohol from the place the employee has to call the cops."

I don't see what difference that makes, but you are only half right. Yes, they have to call the cops, but they do it in the morning at the end of their shift. They call this special number that's just for reporting minor stuff and leave a message saying which store it was and what was stolen. It's not like they have to immediately grab the phone and call 911 every time someone steals alcohol. They do however have to immediately call security and give them a description of the person etc. Then they have to fill out a form. It's kind of a pain in the butt, but it takes all of ten minutes once you have it down pat.

"Workers aren't capitalists you fuckhead, they're people trying to survive."

Workers are the foundation of capitalism. Without their hard work for their slavemasters-er-bosses, capitalism cannot exist.

"...undermining the system that provides them sustenance..."

Ha! The system does not PROVIDE sustenance! The system WITHHOLDS sustenance from those who will not be its slaves! The system is engineered to keep things that should be free for everyone (all derivatives of land, which is seen as an ownable asset by capitalists while anit-capitalists see attempts at ownership of land and all that comes from it as theft from humans as a whole) away from anyone who does not support the system. It is the system itself and those who support it that are the parasites.

I really think you people should lighten up! So what if some anarchists (if these people even ARE anarchists) ripped off the Plaid? It's not the end of the world. I think maybe a lot of this anger comes from jealousy: You are jealous because you bought into the system and here comes someone who found a way to get what they want WITHOUT buying in. Your venomous, vehement insistence that the author(s) of this article are somehow bad people belays your status as supporters of the system, and therefore no friends of revolution. Really, you can't simultaneously long for revolution and work to prevent it. That's not how it works.

the horrid little capitalist slave 30.Jul.2004 14:12

anti-Nazgül

The anger doesn't come from jealousy, but from the self-righteous attitude expressed by the original poster (who is a total piece of shit) towards the worker who is merely struggling to survive. Theft isn't the issue, dismissing or ignoring the struggles of others is. People who chose to work to survive aren't capitalists.

not just a bunch of grouches 30.Jul.2004 14:16

sometimes something provokes a positive response

yeah alice! :-)

Stupid 30.Jul.2004 15:07

Not stupid

Umm, those places have cameras pointed in every fucking direction. If you were anonymous to the system before, you are not now.

Also, you probably have some serious substance abuse and/or psychological problems if you need to go to those lengths to score some cheap ass wine and berate some counter jockey. Good luck with yourselves.

Officer N'rek 30.Jul.2004 18:48

bang

You are fucked-up enought to be a cop, then you could really abuse people.

Can't you recognize trolls yet ? 30.Jul.2004 20:24

Sheesh

There's probably a freeper ejaculating in his diaper due to your frothing at the mouth over what is obviously a troll post.

well, 31.Jul.2004 17:53

Alice

"People who chose to work to survive aren't capitalists."

I disagree. If you are a worker, you support capitalism and are therfore a capitalist by default. As I said before, capitalism cannot survive without the workers. The soldiers that rape and kill are workers, the cops that maim are workers, the scientists that devise "terminator genes" are workers, the gas station attendants that allow people to pollute the earth by pumping gas into their cars are workers, the taxi drivers, shuttle bus drivers, towncar drivers are all workers and they pollute a hell of a lot, the lumberjacks who murder the old-growth trees are workers, the people who work in the lumber mill that chops up the corpses of the murdered trees are workers, the migrants who come and assist the corporate farms in oppressing the land, the earth, whatever are all workers, etc etc. They say no one can victimize you without your consent, and this is especially true in the case of the working class. How much sympathy are we supposed to have for a class of people the majority of whom are unwilling to unionize, unwilling to change anything toward their own benefit? How can we in good conscience continue to try and help people who WILL NOT help themselves, and force the rest of us to suffer as a result? I for one am not willing to continue to suffer for the mistakes of the rest of the working class, and I don't think that just because someone is a "worker", that they are somehow sacred, untouchable. That having been said, I don't think that it's fair to automatically dis somebody just because they are a worker. And that would be the only criticism I have of the actions of the writers of this article, if indeed what they wrote about actually happened and isn't just a work of fiction.

"those places have cameras pointed in every fucking direction. If you were anonymous to the system before, you are not now."

Those places usually have two cameras: one pointing at the cashier, and one pointing at the door. Yes, the people that stole the wine probably had a 50-50 chance of being filmed (due to the lack of priority Plaid managers place on keeping the tapes running), but they have an even smaller chance of anyone giving a shit enough to do anything with their picture. If the same person repeatedly hits the same PLaid over and over, then yeah they'll probably go to the trouble of finding their picture on the tape and printing it out so that the other cashiers can be on the lookout, but a one-time occurence (assuming that's what this is) is not going to cause them to go to such lengths. Keep in mind, I used to work at a Plaid, so I know what I'm talking about. Also, even if they do go to that much trouble, it's not like the police have any access to their footage. They probably would have it if they asked for it, but they never do because they pretty much don't care about mini marts getting ripped off. It just isn't a priority for them.

"you probably have some serious substance abuse and/or psychological problems if you need to go to those lengths to score some cheap ass wine"

"...berate some counter jockey..."

From the text of the article, they didn't personally berate the "counter jockey" (not a very respectfull term for a beloved worker!), although they did have sort of a haughty attitude after the fact.

"You are fucked-up enought to be a cop, then you could really abuse people."

Who got abused? What the hell are you talking about?

capitalism 01.Aug.2004 10:54

!heckno!

Alice: "Stupid is paying for something that you can get for free."
My boss: "Why should I pay you more when there's a bunch of people that will work for less?"

Alice: "You are jealous because you bought into the system and here comes someone who found a way to get what they want WITHOUT buying in. Your venomous, vehement insistence that the author(s) of this article are somehow bad people belays your status as supporters of the system, and therefore no friends of revolution."

I organized a benifit for books to prisoners at the horn of africa on ne mlk. I posted fliers for it all over the place. A lot of people came. Many of them punks. This restruant is run by a radical leftist muslim family that immigrated here from south africa. They're having a hard time keeping buisiness partially because as muslims they don't serve alchohol. They are also very vegan friendly, and eat a primarily veg diet. They made a vegan buffet. 50 to a 100$ of food was stolen from thier buffet. Kadjif spent litterally the whole day from about 6:30am till 6 pm prepairing the food for us. Lighten up? Alice, you use radical rhetoric to justify capitalist behavior. I suppose you think they "deserve it" because they're capitalists. The way I see it they've got a familly to feed. It's hard and reckless to couch surf when you've got two daughters. If you wan't to do somthing revolutionary try learning to defend yourself. When martial law comes you'll have a valuble skill. Or perhaps try building a co-operative economy, visit people's co-op and ask about the co-operative buisiness alliance. Hell get a copy of little beruit quarterly and you'll find a host of radical endeviors that are a whole lot more revolutionary than stealing beer, or supporting it. And for the record revolution means the overthrow "often involving force" of the government. Stealing beer in no way challenges the power or tenants of the facists that govern us. Using radicalism to promote a fuck it I'm punk narcasistic lifestyle makes us all look like clowns.

To supporters of thieves 01.Aug.2004 21:52

Pravda or Consequences

Anytime the left wants to create something besides rank criticizism, let us know. Even you intellectuals who chide workers need to remember you haven't done shit nor will you, because if you could then you not be such hipocrites.

Theft is not revolutionary, it is punk.

You deserve an ass kicking. 01.Aug.2004 23:30

Josh

As a former Plaid Pantry employee and someone not lucky enough to have rich parents and a trust fund, let me just send you a giant "Fuck off." I was always cool with people who stole food and I would just turn my back if they looked like they needed it. Alcohol was another matter altogether. The company took alcohol theft very seriously and wanted us to keep a close eye on it. My co-worker Jason was fired for having so many people pull beer runs on his shift.

The other thing to consider here is that this guys job sucks, and what you did to him was only one of many humiliations he probably had to suffer today. No one wants to work at Plaid Pantry. They do it for the same reasons I did it- it puts food on the table. It also allowed me to work part time and spend the rest of my time fighting for change.

Keep getting drunk, assholes. In a few years when you have sold out your "youthful idealism," and work in an cubicle somewhere, I hope you drown your sorrows at the local yuppie bar and then promptly crash your car into the nearest phone pole.

I agree with the above 02.Aug.2004 00:40

stop stepping on me you psuedo-wanna-be-revolutionaries

You can hardly fault somebody for trying to survive, and there is nothing revolutionary about stealing from a Plaid clerk. What would be revolutionary would be extending a hand to that clerk, and show him that another world is possible. That would be called.....what is it you people like to say.....SOLIDARITY maybe? Fucking him over hardly helps things. If any thing it just tightens the yoke even further on the rest of us.

This posting disgust me as it just reeks of the elitism typical of some anarchists.

i disagree too 02.Aug.2004 02:05

if you are an american, you support capitalism and are therfore a capitalist by default

its true alice

New to this, so educate me 02.Aug.2004 12:56

Just another capitalist pig to you

First some background, so you know where I'm coming from, then my question.

I'm a capitalist pig. I own a couple small businesses and am entirely self-employed.
I make enough to scrape by, but I'm not rich. I don't think being rich is bad, and I'm working toward more financial success. Being rich one day wouldn't hurt my feelings, and I think I'd actually like it.
Because I'm not raking in lots of cash, I don't have any employees. I can't afford them, so I work 16-20 hours a day and get as much done in that time as I can. I don't have health insurance or cable TV, though I have cable internet access because I need high speed access for business.
If I was making enough money to hire help, I'd be proud to have created another job and the ability to put food on someone else's table. I don't see anything wrong with any of this.
I work long hours and make sacrifices to grow these businesses. It's my plan for the future, because I don't think social security is going to be around when I'm old enough to get it, and I don't think it's enough to live on anyway. See, my idea of retirement doesn't involve living in a cardboard box under a bridge and having all the cat food I can eat because social security can buy me more cat food than I need. I think it's my personal responsibility to provide for myself. I don't think it's the government's responsibility or anyone else's.

OK, now I've established myself as an unrepentant capitalist pig, so now we get to the questions.

A. Obviously it's the belief of many here there is one or more alternatives to being a capitalist pig. One of those apparently involves being a revolutionary, which apparently involves ripping off all my booze from Plaid Pantry. I guess I could start drinking, right now I don't because I can't afford it.
Other than stealing everything I need to live, how am I to come by it if not by my own labor? This is the only way I know, so please elucidate.

B. What do you revolutionaries do for a living?

C. If I'm stealing all my food and drink and not being a capitalist pig, how am I to come up with rent money? I know of no way to steal rent, unless I'm to rob other capitalist pigs for the cash to give my landlord, in which case it still seems like I'm being a capitalist by exchanging cash for consideration (a place to live). It seems fairly clear to me that doing so would make me revert back to pigdom, so to be a true revolutionary, I can't pay for rent. I already stated my opposition to living in a cardboard box.

While this post admittedly contains an element of trollishness and reflects my typical smartassed outlook toward things I find foolish, at least one halfway serious response would be nice, as I honestly don't "get it".
Here's your opportunity to corrupt a capitalist pig, so don't blow it.
I'm a decent guy who does the capitalist pig thing because it's the only thing I know. If this makes me an unwitting tool of evil, clue me in on how to meet my basic needs without being a capitalist pig.
I don't need bullshit utopian dreams about how I can do it after we've changed the entire country; I need workable strategies to eat, clothe and house myself that I can implement immediately.
How do you revolutionaries eat, clothe and house yourselves without work or money?

Thanks in advance,
Just another capitalist pig to you

Trust fund anarchists 02.Aug.2004 13:25

Sophia o.

Most of the young, so-called "anarchists " I've met in my many years here in the "heartland of Hippidom", have plenty of time to rant about "the SYSTEM", i.e. capitalism, because they don't have to work to put food on the table, or a roof over their heads. They have plenty of time to grow their natty dreads, even though they're virtually all white kids from places like Ohio and have all the latest electronic toys, mercedes and in many cases their own expensive condos. Most have their connections for good "bud" down solid, and quite a few follow the sun and warmth, out of the country, to whichever warm sandy beach around the world appeals to them "this year". How do they do it? They are trust fund brats! They agitate to destroy the very system which their fathers and grandfathers set up so that they could enjoy the indolent lives they lead. worst of all, they have absolutly no genius replacement plan for that which they claim to dispise! When they do succeed, if they do succeed, and their checks from mommie and daddy disapear, do you think any of them would be willing to take a min. wage job in a convience store? Do you think they will defend the theft of their boss' bottle of wine? I don't, and I'm telling you, check out these loudmouthed little agitators. Find out just how they survive, you'll probably discover a nice balanced stock portfolio, complete with mutual funds shares of things like monsanto, and standard oil. Why do they do it? Because they can. Because the real anarchists and socialists, the communists and trade labor unions in this country are virtually banned. Until the political process in this country is publicly funded, and more ideas and partys are allowed into the process, we will continue to trundle towards the approaching corporate approved system which will at least guarantee these rich kids a few meals a day. Yes folks, Corporate "Fashisym" is here now, alive and well..just check out what's her name...er...Paris Hilton?

how to live free 02.Aug.2004 13:34

Echo

"How do you revolutionaries eat..." DUMPSTER DIVE "...clothe..." DUMPSTER DIVE OR MAKE YOUR OWN CLOTHES "...and house yourselves..." SQUAT OR CAMP OUT! "...without work or money?

Some for Alice 02.Aug.2004 13:57

Just another capitalist pig to you

>well, 31.Jul.2004 17:53
Alice link

"People who chose to work to survive aren't capitalists."

As a capitalist pig, I agree with the above.
The following I have questions about.

>The soldiers that rape and kill are workers, the cops that maim are workers, the scientists that devise "terminator genes" are workers, the gas station attendants that allow people to pollute the earth by pumping gas into their cars are workers, the taxi drivers, shuttle bus drivers, towncar drivers are all workers and they pollute a hell of a lot, the lumberjacks who murder the old-growth trees are workers, the people who work in the lumber mill that chops up the corpses of the murdered trees are workers, the migrants who come and assist the corporate farms in oppressing the land, the earth, whatever are all workers, etc etc.

I'm wondering just how you live, Alice. We don't really have a choice about the soldiers and cops and mad scientist things, but you then go on to complain about polluters, tree murderers and farmers.

How do capitalist pigs like me move to embrace your lifestyle? How do you live without using internal combustion engines? Do you bicycle everywhere you go, sun, rain, snow or ice?
While we get the bulk of our electricity from hydropower, you seem like the type to be upset that you're oppressing the salmon, so how do you justify using electricity? That which we don't get from hydropower is purchased from sources burning gas and coal to generate it, which seems even more foul as it also pollutes the air.

How do you live without wood and paper products so you don't support the tree murderers and the mills that chop up the tree corpses?
I've crapped in the woods before, and I found that moist peat moss is the best thing never invented by man for a clean, refreshing wipe. Do you live in the woods? Here in the city, I'm stuck wiping my ass with toilet paper. The house I live in has wood in the walls, and the doors as well. It also holds the roof up, now that I think of it, and the floor. I confess, I have a printer full of paper and sometimes I pull paper out of it to write myself notes by hand as well.
I drive a car and don't feel bad about it. I fly on airplanes and ship products all over the country, so I guess I'm a pretty big polluter.
How do you get away from it?

And about that whole farming thing...I don't grow my own food. Do you grow all your own food out there in the woods? What do you do for food in the winter when the snows come? And how do you keep warm in the winter without burning wood in your fire, or do you justify burning the corpses of trees for your own survival?

Is mining OK with you? I'd hate to think of life without metal, like is in my chair. And plastics are made from oil which is mined from Mother Earth with a pump, so without mining and wood I'd suddenly be sitting on the dirt outside looking really stupid making keystrokes in the air.

>They say no one can victimize you without your consent, and this is especially true in the case of the working class.

I'd say "they" are wrong again, as they often are. YOU said that anyone who can steal something for free is stupid to pay for it, so tell me where you live and what you have and I'll drive over there in my pollutionmobile and "not victimize" you by not being "stupid" and helping myself to whatever you have that I fancy.
That sounds fair, doesn't it?
It seems to me that in all the jobs I had, it was an agreement between myself and the person hiring me what the wage would be. If I didn't want the job at the offered wage, I didn't have to take it.

>How much sympathy are we supposed to have for a class of people the majority of whom are unwilling to unionize, unwilling to change anything toward their own benefit?

I had a union job once. I wasn't impressed. I paid a petty amount of dues, the wage was marginal and I didn't get anything tangible from my membership.
Maybe people don't want to join unions because they don't see themselves getting any real benefit outside of paying for something that don't think they need.
That $15 a month would have bought me another bag of groceries, and I could have used that a lot more than union membership.

>How can we in good conscience continue to try and help people who WILL NOT help themselves, and force the rest of us to suffer as a result?

The guy working at Plaid Pantry is forcing you to suffer?
Please explain. As I said, I'm new to this, and I just don't "get it".
If your explanation is good enough, maybe I'll start stealing from Plaid Pantry too, but I was raised to think stealing was bad. Then, my dad is a capitalist too, so I'm willing to keep my mind open.

>I for one am not willing to continue to suffer for the mistakes of the rest of the working class, and I don't think that just because someone is a "worker", that they are somehow sacred, untouchable. That having been said, I don't think that it's fair to automatically dis somebody just because they are a worker. And that would be the only criticism I have of the actions of the writers of this article, if indeed what they wrote about actually happened and isn't just a work of fiction.

I don't see how you're suffering, living out in the woods off the power grid, growing all your own food and burning tree corpses for warmth. You obviously live close enough to the city to bicycle in and use the internet cafe occasionally, but if the guy at Plaid Pantry is getting your Plaid Panties in a knot, don't spend the money you don't use there. Doesn't that seem like a simple solution?
Oh, and please clue me in on how to steal internet access from the internet cafe, the cable company charges me almost fify bucks a month.
"Work of fiction?" You're really stretching it there. Is it because the consensus is that stealing is bad and making up excuses to justify it isn't working? Maybe those reading it can put themselves in the clerk's place, or just realize that they don't want some hooligans stealing whatever they value.

>What lengths did they go to? It seems to me that they actually went to less trouble to get the wine than most people, because most people would have to work for at least a half an hour to earn the money to buy a bottle of cheap wine, and then they would have to wait in line and pay for it, whereas these people just walked in, grabbed it, and walked out.

That's the best justification for rape I've ever heard.
I'm assuming you're not a whore, because then you'd be a capitalist. That means you give it away for free, right? A "rapist" wouldn't even be stealing it, he'd only be using you for a little bit, which certainly would be less trouble than having to talk to you first.
I'm glad the sixties ideal of "free love" is still alive and well. You RAWK!
Please provide GPS coordinates to your love nest in the woods along with a listing of everything you own and a current nude photo. That way I won't waste my pollution in case I don't want any of it.

Just another capitalist pig to you
(but Alice, you can just call me Pig)

But capitalism is hard work! 02.Aug.2004 14:08

Just another capitalist pig to you

I don't want to hear that the revolutionaries are rich.
I don't want to hear that the rest of them are dumpster divers.
I want something for nothing! I don't want to have to keep working hard and actually EARN a living.
I want everything handed to me, and preferably on a platinum platter all encrusted in big, fat, nicely-cut gemstones that I also get to keep.

I was afraid of this. I was afraid it was a big scam.
I didn't see how everyone could get everything for free, or how the ability to do so could be kept a secret. Yes, I'd have told my capitalist pig friends, and we'd all get on that gravy train so fast your heads would spin.

Damn, I guess that means it's not suddenly OK to steal from people or take pussy from women without talking to them first, even if they think the easy way out is OK for them.

Thanks for crushing my dreams.
See you guys later, I have to get some work done or I'll starve to death.

Just another capitalist pig to you
(and if I can't fuck you without talking to you first, Alice, you have to call my by my whole name again)

I wish I could be surprised 02.Aug.2004 14:23

You're equating a bottle of wine to a human being. You have some serious issues to resolve before you can ever begin to understand what in means to live like a human being. Good luck, I hope you figured things out sooner rather than later.

hillarious 02.Aug.2004 14:29

lmao

I love the racist/sexist capitalist stereotype. Priceless...

Yeah, we all know capitalists love living on their knees and working 20 hours a day until they die. Talk about suckers...

How dare you insult the employee 02.Aug.2004 16:49

Huffy, indignant

Dude, that guy is just trying to get by. I don't think he /really wants to be working at the Plaid.

Sure, he's sucking the dick of Capitalism, but your bullshit remarks and "me me me" attitude make me think you're sucking Daddy's dick for his trust fund dollars.

Revolution? I don't think so. You wanted wine but didn't want to pay for it.

Blow up a bank if you want to start a revolution. Then we'll talk.

rrrrgh! 02.Aug.2004 17:09

not impressed

you're sucking Daddy's dick
he's sucking the dick of Capitalism,

it is not a coincidence... 02.Aug.2004 17:34

messenger

It is not a coincidence that those denouncing these actions are heterosexist, homophobic, racist, sexist, classist, and ageist. This is what our form of "capitalism" does to people and it is deliberate.

oh yeah 04.Aug.2004 00:54

Alice

Yeah, I totally want you. Give it to me baby. I want your big, capitalist cock in my eager anarchist mouth. That's what it's all about, isn't it? The strong, powerfull, successful, white businessman giving face-sex to the weak radical womyn? Yeah, give it to me baby so I can bite it off.

PHOTOS COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU 18.Dec.2005 19:24

lincoln

dont steal those photos never go away