newswire article questions portland metro

actions & protests

Portland Yippies, Anarchists, Activists, Where are You?!

Seeking those who are serious about getting something done in the tradition of Yippie! to create fuel for the revolution!
I've recently moved to Portland and while I find the city much more progressive than where I came from I don't see to be looking in the right places for the right people! I'm interested in hooking up with groups and individuals that are wanting to take things regarding the war & corporate control to the next level. I'm interested in coming in contact with those groups and individuals who are SERIOUS about making revolution and change! Please repond to  yippie@usa.com if you can give me a clue and put me in touch! :)
you're unlikely to get a response this way 17.Jul.2004 13:49

pdx resident

If you're new you should realize that the cops and feds monitor this site 24/7. Be careful with your info and realize that others will be careful with theirs.

Try looking at the pdx indy resources page for groups to contact.

and I could be a fed too 17.Jul.2004 14:41

ButYouKnow

Luckily email addresses don't yet tie to physical persons just yet.

California 17.Jul.2004 15:32

P-town gatekeeper

"I've recently moved to Portland and while I find the city much more progressive than where I came from I don't see to be looking in the right places for the right people!"

Please, go back to California. We know that's where you came from and that's where you should stay.

Thank you.

another idea 17.Jul.2004 16:02

x

Check out the indymedia calendar and attend some events!

some of the resource list for indymedia is out of date (groups don't exist) so I'd suggest that as a better idea....also check out theportlandalliance.org for more events.....

Not 17.Jul.2004 16:23

In Charge

dear x

if you know of resource list errors or groups that no longer exist, why don't you send an email to the indymedia volunteers so they know and they can be taken off

welcome 18.Jul.2004 01:53

to

portland, we are stronger with you than without. He ain't know gatekeeper.

Place and Time 07.Nov.2005 13:21

wRevyOluoTion

To make something work your must keep it on the quite. Once you finally get something together then start camotion. One thing you got to know is that strength comes in numbers. To come out in the open with all this talk about a revolution is pure stupidity. I bet this causes a lot of sappicion about who you are and what you stand for. For all we know you are leading many people into a trap. You Fucking Moron!!!!