On February 22, 2004, Nader appeared on Meet the Press to announce his candidacy and to address his reasons for seeking the nation's highest office. During his appearance, Nader answered many questions about his candidacy, such as: |
- Why is he running this year, when so many Democrats have blamed him for 'throwing the 2000 election' to George W. Bush?
- Will a John Kerry presidency be much different from George W. Bush's first four years, from a foreign policy perspective?
- What would Nader do about the deepening war in Iraq if he were elected president?
- Should George W. Bush be impeached for misleading the American people into an illegal, immoral, and unnecessary war in Iraq?
- What does Nader make of a recent article in The Nation magazine urging him not to run in 2004?
Presented here is video of Nader's entire 20-minute appearance on Meet the Press, arranged in three unedited segments.
/img/video_big.gif Download the Videos and Read More
Ralph Nader Nominating Convention - Saturday June 26th
Ralph Nader will hold a nominating convention to place his name on the Oregon ballot for President. It will occur on Saturday, June 26, 2004, 5:00-7:00 p.m. at the Benson High School Auditorium.
Recent articles about Nader and the Nominating Convention: [ Question About Nader Convention | THE THIRD MAN THEME: RALPH NADER INTERVIEW | Howard Zinn Endorses Nader Convention | Howard Zinn urges: "Attend the Oregon Nader Convention" | Ralph Nader To Hold Nominating Convention ]
Recent lively discussions about issues surrounding Nader: [ DemoStalinists Sue To Block Nader From Arizona Ballot | DemoThugs tear down Nader posters in Eugene | Kerry May Actually Be in Third Place, Behind Nader and Bush!!! | Nader picks Camejo | Nader Convention as a main feature? | DemoCorpse thugs tearing down Nader posters in Portland ]