quote from graph: "George W. Bush reached into each of the spheres surrounding his life to find fundraisers for his first presidential bid. These Pioneeers, who raised a minimum of $100,000 each in individual contributions of $1,000 or less in 2000, have changed the face of national campaign finance. They helped him raise a record $96.3 million and allows him to turn down federal matching funds that would have limited his spending during the primary elections."
This appeared as a PDF in the Washington Post.
POINTS I TAKE FROM THIS
1. Notice all the little red men. These are people that funded Bush and he put them into his government.
2. Notice the green circles. These are the key nodes. Notice that
3. Notice that we are being framed as a federation of 50 states which somehow TX and FL are almost entirely determining the Republican Party alone. These of course are Bush family states.
4. Notice that these are family networks instead of per se 'public' alliances. This is how the Bush minions are entirely taking over the Republican Party and turning it into a Bush Family party.
5. Notice the gray houses. These are the Bushite organizations to watch out for and keep tabs upon
because they are seemingly all interconnected in this network.
6. This makes me want more than ever entirely publicly funded elections to cut out the aristocratic gatekeeping on what people and ideas get into the public.
7. The point seemed to "allow him to turn down federal matching funds that would have eliminated his spending."
8. Following from #7, Bush and his father are playing by the CIA's "build a coup" book instead of a democratic book of elections. They are turning this country into a Third World dictatorship under their family.