newswire article reposts global

imperialism & war

Check out this liberation

check out these new pictures of america (underwritten and endorsed by God) liberating iraqis from their oppressed status as brown people.
iraqi liberated by hood and feces
iraqi liberated by hood and feces

homepage: homepage: http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/

Kind reminds me of Mel Gibsons Jesus flick 21.May.2004 01:05

JJ

Except I don't think the Romans smeared shit on jesus and many of these prisoners probably wish they were getting crucified.

Here's another link to the same photos, I assume...

just have to add one more comment 21.May.2004 01:09

JJ

As an American not only do I not support our troops, the look on that dickhead soldiers face makes me wish I could reach into the picture and blow his fucking worthless brains out.

To JJ 21.May.2004 01:14

neon

Your anger is missplaced. That is what "they" want you to focus on. Forget the "robots" in the photos. Harboring violent thought against them is a waste of time. Think about who's behind those photos.

No, my anger is not misplaced 21.May.2004 01:58

JJ

I'd love to blow his fucking head off. I've worked in mental institutions with people who have the IQ's of three year olds that could figure out the difference between right and wrong. I've seen people smear shit on themselves in person and cleaned them up, not beat them up. Harboring violent thought is not a "waste of time", it's a reaction that I can multi-task and the thought of pulling a trigger takes about that much time, click. I'd just as soon kill the people who gave the the orders that would allow this prisoner to be covered in shit for the amusement of some dickhead bully. Shit, kill them all, before they come back to their U.S. prison system jobs and jobs as cops. Kill their bosses too. Hell, turn them over to the Iraqis and let them hang. Their actions are going to cost the lives of many a soldier who wouldn't ever dream of behaving in this manner.

You're making quite a leap with your assumption that you can tell what I think and know from a few sentences that I've written. That fact is, the more I learn the more I think these scumbags deserve a gunshot to the head. I've thouroughly read the Taguba report, I've watched the hearings, I've read a mountain of reports and seen a pile of photographic evidence. I think I can handle being the judge of what "they want me to think". If they want Americans to yearn to shoot Americans in the head, they've come to the right place. Personally though, I don't think that's what they want. Watch your local news or CNN and it's pretty obvious they want this whole thing to go away. As far as this goes up the chain of their command, I think it would be quite prudent to shoot them in the face rather than sentence them to a year in jail and give them a bad conduct discharge. That's the most any of these dirtballs will get.

You want to assume I'm as much a robot as they are, fine. The reality is, no human is a robot, those are just some stupid words.

hmm.... 21.May.2004 02:52

this post is skechy

"liberating iraqis from their oppressed status as brown people." That looks like a white woman in that picture to me. Are you saying that there is racism involved here? Your site will most likely be shut down within the next couple of days, "God bless America".

re-post of photos 21.May.2004 07:06

empire slayer

the links to memoryhole.org are under very heavy load. here are the photos.

re-post #2 21.May.2004 07:07

empire slayer

additional photos...

where the ORDERS came from... 21.May.2004 07:11

empire slayer

no need to elaborate...
Rumsfeld Tours Abu Graib to Make Sure His Orders Were Followed
Rumsfeld Tours Abu Graib to Make Sure His Orders Were Followed

call to former servicemen 21.May.2004 10:29

Tho

Raise your hand if you'd follow an order to make your prisoner masturbate into the open mouth of another prisoner and enjoy that order.

Raise your hand if you'd follow an order to stick a chemical light into the butt of your prisoner and enjoy that order.

Raise your hand if you'd follow an order to parade around your prisoners like some wierd ass dominitrix in a freaky S&M video and enjoy it.

Hey Empire Slayer 21.May.2004 13:59

Tampa Boy

Where'd you get the photo? I'd like to verify that it's real. I question it only cause... Well... Isn't that an anarchy symbol just above Karpinski's American flag on her sleeve? Just wondering... (what is that thing...?)

hehe 21.May.2004 14:25

joker

"Well... Isn't that an anarchy symbol just above Karpinski's American flag on her sleeve?"

No, but thanks for making me take a closer look and getting a chuckle.

Reminds me of this classic scene (sorry for the length):

Pogue Colonel: Marine, what is that button on your body armor?
Private Joker: A peace symbol, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Where'd you get it?
Private Joker: I don't remember, sir.
Pogue Colonel: What is that you've got written on your helmet?
Private Joker: "Born to Kill," sir.
Pogue Colonel: You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
Private Joker: No, sir.
Pogue Colonel: You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you.
Private Joker: Yes, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.
Private Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.
Pogue Colonel: The what?
Private Joker: The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Whose side are you on, son?
Private Joker: Our side, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Don't you love your country?
Private Joker: Yes, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
Private Joker: Yes, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.
Private Joker: Aye-aye, sir.

Misdirected Argument 22.May.2004 17:35

Curious George

The thing I find the most unbelievable is the administration's newest approach to defer criticism: MISDIRECTION - downplaying or dismissing the serious nature of humiliation and prisoner death - through neglect or abuse at the hands of American soldiers and hired mercenaries - by pointing at Saddam and saying, "But remember he was much worse!"

What's wrong is wrong and trying to point out that someone else might have been as bad or worse does not make the bad things you did acceptable by ANY standard.