Who is Pentti Linkola
Fisherman, columnist and writer Pentti Linkola is one of worlds leading proponents of hard line environmentalism.
Born Dec 7. 1932 at Helsinki, currently working as a professional fresh-water fisher at Sääksmäki county.
A supporter for harsh reduction of Earths population and a fanatical opponent of industrialized society.
In quotes published in American press he has referred World War III ' a happy occasion ' .
Linkola condemning democracy : ".. A disasterous experiment.. "
About Kosovo : ".. pity that nearly nobody is been killed.. "
About shooting down Korean airliner KAL 007
Low biological quality of human race
Dictatorship is best
More about Linkola (Finnish)
Link to Unabombers manifest
The Nature Cannot Sustain Democracy
.. A fundamental, devastating error is political system based on desire.
Society and life are been organized on basis of what an individual wants,
not on what is good for her.
... Just as only one out of 100,000 has the talent to be a finemechanic or an acrobat,
just the same way only a few are those truly capable of managing the matters of a nation or the mankind.
... In this time and this part of the World we are headlessly hanging on democracy
and parliamentary system. Even though these are the most mindless and desperate
experiments of the mankind.
.. In democratic coutries destruction of nature and sum of ecological disasters has accumulated most.
.. Our only hope lies in strong central government and uncompromizing control of the individual citizen.
From an article "Vuotta 2017 ei tule" ( year 2017 will never come) by Pentti Linkola in weekly 'Suomen Kuvalehti', Issue 19/1999 .
Pentti Linkola about current crisis Kosovo
"Already in Titos times [that region] was an overpopulated junkyard ...
.... I feel no sympathy towards Albanians ...
... Besides nearly nobody is been killed there , only few hundreds or thousands...
... In terms of the state of the World it is a horrific mistake to destroy buildings and infrastructure
- and save lives of wich there is no shortage of.
- from interview in daily 'Helsingin Sanomat ' april 25th 1999
Sustainable economical order
What should be done to save the planet:
If the present number of Earths population is preserved and is reduced only by the means of birth controll, then:
- Birthgiving is licenced. To enhance quality of population , genetically or socially unfit homes will be denied offspring. So that several birth licences can be allowed to families of quality.
- Energy production must be drastically reduced. Electricity is allowed only for the most necessary lighting and communications.
- Food: Hunting is made more efficient. Human diet will include rats and invertebrate animals.
Agriculture moves to small un-mechanized units. All human manure is used as fertilizer.
- Traffic is mostly done with bicycles and rowing boats. Private cars are confiscated. Long-distance travel is done with sparse mass transport. Trees will be planted on most roads.
- Foreign affairs: All mass immigration and most of import-export trade must stop. Cross-border travel is allowed only for small numbers of diplomats and correspondents.
- Business will mostly end . Manufacture is allowed only for well argumented needs. All major manufacturing capacity is state owned. Products will be durable and last for generations.
- Science and schooling: Education will concentrate on practical skills. All competition is rooted out. Technological research is reduced to extreme minimum. But every child will learn how to clean a fish in a way that only the big shiny bones are left over.
Those who dislike some of the ideas above, click here for an alternative.
Shoot-down of KAL-007 was a relief
That there are billions of people over 60kg weight on this planet is recklessness.
Considering the current population, it is insanity to whine for little over 200 dead in that Korean aircraft that was shot down. It was a relief, far too small though.
I wish that death to mankind comes soon. So quickly that mankind will not have time to destroy natures potential for future evolution.
Suicide is a deed of an active person.
- from daily 'Iltalehti ' september 17th 1983