A close examination of Kerryıs record reveals that he:
- announced that his first campaign promises to cancel weapons systems and reduce defense spending were ill-advised
-voted for the Gramm-Rudman Act of 1985 resulting in dramatic cuts in domestic social programs
- voted against Gulf War I only to soon reverse himself saying he was ill advised
- voted for the 1996 Telecommunications Act facilitating media monopolies
- supported Clinton's welfare reform
- supported Clintonıs draconian Counter-terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act, a precursor to Bush II's Patriot Act which Kerry also supported
- supported the genocidal sanctions against and continued bombings of Iraq under Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II
- voted for the Homeland Security Act
- voted for the No Child Left Behind Act
- questioned the correctness of affirmative action
- boldly declared that 'the cause of Israel is the cause of America'
- supports NAFTA, the WTO, GATT
- continues to support massive increases in defense spending
- supported Bush II's tax cuts for the wealthy.