Summary of Massive Criminality of Bush Administration: The 33 Court Suits/Crimes,are more?
It's basically Bush and about 10 cronies against the entire United States--and the world.
The slow cool workings of the law are already in play against them. That is why they want to topple the whole framework of law and create an American corporate media and corporate miltiary dictatorship. This little talisman can clear the lies--if you read this list each morning. Share widely. It will guard your mind and the mind of others. ;-)
Out of curiosity, am I leaving any out?
1. 1990s:GW Bush insider trading, pre-collapse Harken: made $849,000.
2. Aug.'00: Cheney (a) becomes illegal VP candidate (illegal for Bush and Cheney to be from same state on a party's ticket for president/vice president)...
3. (b) as Swiss prosecutors impound $130M+ in allegedly laundered fund of his & KBR(Halliburton)used as bribery account for Caspian oil contracts.
4. Head DOJ, Ashcroft, broke campaign finance laws in his failed '00 Senate race.
5. Ashcroft's '00 Senate challenger, Callahan, dies mysteriously shortly before the election in a light plane crash. Ashcroft still loses the election to dead man and to stand-in Callahan's wife.
6. Bush's head of "corporate crime taskforce" is a recidivist corporate criminal. He was appointed/confirmed pre-911, May 2001. Larry Johnston was dir. of credit card Company paying $400 M to settle consumer/securities fraud. Larry Thompson served on the board of the company, Providian Financial Corp., from June 1997 until he was confirmed by the Senate in May 2001, according to Securities and Exchange Commission documents. During that period, state, local and federal agencies investigated Providian for gouging its customers, who filed class-action lawsuits against the company. Providian paid more than $400 million in 2000 to settle the investigations and lawsuits.
7. Plus, Thompson sold his Providian stock when he became a Deputy Attorney General— said to be worth as much as $4.7 million — to comply with ethics rules. The sale came just months before the firm disclosed looming problems with credit card defaults that led to the collapse of its stock and thousands of layoffs. Providian's stock price began to slide after Sept. 4, 2001.
8. Insider trading is an issue in a separate lawsuit brought by stockholders and employees that accuses Providian officials of concealing financial problems while former CEO Shailesh Mehta and two other executives dumped shares. Providian's officers and directors, including Thompson, are defendants in the lawsuit brought by company employees who claim they urged large holdings of Providian stock in 401(k) retirement plans while they were employing questionable accounting methods and cashing in on their own shares. Thompson was not questioned about the case during his confirmation hearing for this Justice Department appointment.
9. Karl Rove held lots of energy stock while sitting in on Cheney's Energy Commission meetings in 2001.
10. Rove further arranges insider merger deals for companies he owns stock in, as the Bush Administration rubberstamps these Rove arranged deals. Plus, Rove sells his hundreds of thousands of dollars of Boeing stock pre 911.
11. Bush/Ashcroft criminally a hold/protect/hide already subpoenaed DOJ Clinton document that Ashcroft 'inherited' when was appointed as Bush's head of DOJ. Ashcroft subsequently refuses to share these documents even after a subpoena: this is a crime. Though he was scheduled to give them to Congress on 9-11-01,5:30 pm, nothing has happened since.
12. Bush National Transportation Safety Administration head, Marian Blakley, covers up the likely terrorist bombing one month after 9-11, of that plane that broke apart in mid air over Queens, NYC killing everyone aboard and others on the ground. Criminally, her only concern is to maintain the stock market price of the airlines involved, as her stories and explanations are made up on the fly and she is without any background in aviation (unless you count being an airline lobbyist who helped get rid of some environmental review legislation for airports in the 1990s). FBI had received warnings about terror on that day and day before. No one was warned.
13. Ashcroft refuses another subpoena to tell Congress exactly how the Patriot Act is being used.
14. Bush is without any legal evidence for connecting Al-Queda, bin Laden, or Saddam to 9-11--or to any post 9-11 terror or any WMD.
15. US's use of depleted uranium: a WMD war crime [int'l/UN treaty]
16. Mil. pre-emptive attacks on countries (Afghanistan/Iraq) are the original Nazi war crimes [WWII Nuremberg Laws & Trials Against Pre-emptive War]
17. DC based owner Riggs Nat. Bank subpoenaed by 9-11 victims who want to know if Riggs aided millions of dollars of fund transfers to claimed 9-11 hijackers. Princess Haifa used Riggs to send money to San Diego to Khalid Almidhar & Nawaf Alhazmi. Guy behind transfers: Omar Al Bayoumi. Pres./CEO Riggs: George Bush's uncle, Yale graduate Jonathan Bush.
18. Even a Federal Terror Prosecutor sues Ashcroft: Ashcroft obstructed terror investigations.
19. Judicial Watch's 2 suits: open Cheney/Bush '01 energy docs;
20. and Judicial Watch is suing on behalf of two shareholders in Halliburton who, it said, were deceived by fraudulent accounting which caused the shares to be overvalued.
21. Aug'03: Fed. weapons case against David Hudak, Vancouver, accused of amassing 1000s of warheads & training foreign troops, '94~, for counterterrorist strategies in Roswell. Hudak claims explosives sales initiated by Cheney's HBR. Judge rules Cheney unable to be mentioned in suit.
22. Schlund suit against Bush Admin.: FOIA "Bolles Papers" detail systematic overthrow of US: charges Bush w/vote rigging.
23. Boyd Graves suit against Bush & gov't, drop cover-up: "US Special Virus" program: ethnic-biased/specific bioweapon, AIDS.
24. BUSH ENGINEERED 9-11: (a) 9-11 Widow Mariani's RICO suit against Bush Administration as a whole
25. BUSH ENGINEERED 9-11: Stephen Hilton's $7B class action on behalf of 14 families of 9-11 victims.
26. Bush sued for rape. Plaintiff dies suspiciously,'04.
27. By March '04: there are 4 separate criminal probes against Cheney's HBR. Cheney still holds massive stock in HBR--through a ruse--by investing largely instead in the largest institutional investor of Halliburton instead of Halliburton directly.
31. Plus, HBR is under investigation for bribery in Nigerian oil contracts from the state of Nigeria, when Cheney was CEO.
32. US military unconstitutionally keeping prisoners' names a secret. Without comment, New Jersey's Supreme Court denied a request by the state chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) to hear an appeal of the case. A state appellate panel overturned a lower court's ruling in June that would have forced federal authorities to release the identities. The ACLU said it was considering bringing the case before the US Supreme Court. US running one extrajudicial concentration camp that can hold around 50,000 people outside the continental US (Camp Gitmo). It was built by Halliburton.
33. Bush and Ashcroft (with Sen. Graham) construct Patriot One, which basically unconstitutionally strips many of the Bill of Rights. Patriot II does the same though more extreme.
contribute to this article
contribute to this article
add comment to discussion