Cascadia Rising Infoshop
1540 SE Clinton in Portland, OR 97202
Our Regular Hours are
Monday...12pm - 8pm;....Tues-Thurs...4pm - 8pm;....Friday...2pm - 6pm;...Saturday...1pm - 5pm
We have a lending Library of over 1000 Books (Click Here for the Complete list). You can check out books, videos, and zines; a library card is available at a sliding scale cost of $3 to $24(Work trade available). We now have a high speed internet connection available with 2 terminals.
- Mondays, 7 p.m: (Overflowing Creativity Night) Open Stage
- Wednesdays, 6 p.m: No Starbucks in 7 Corners campaign meeing
- Tuesday, March 23rd, 7pm; A night of Video and Discussion w/ In Defense Of Animals
- TBA, 7 p.m: Tai Qi and Chai Tea with Steve Harrington
- First and Third Tuesdays, 7 p.m; Justice for Mumia Abu-Jamal Coalition Meeting.
- Thursdays, 7pm; Prisoner Letter Writing potlucks.
- April 2nd, 7pm; Dumpster Divers and Urban Miners; Potluck and Video, "Gleaners and I"
Events at the Infoshop are free, but donations are appreciated. We always need your help to pay the rent and utilities.
The Cascadia Rising Infoshop is not to be confused with the Cascadia Rising Eco-Defense Network.