Albright has said that she thinks Bush already has Osama and is waiting for the right time to unveil him.
Rumsfeld has said that we are going to send troops into Pakistan because "that's where osama is"
I think that the following will happen:
* We will invade Pakistan.
* We will "find" Osama, faith in bush will rise suddenly
* With the unveiling of Osama, "terrorist sleeper cells" will wake up and start to be active in the country
* There will be some kind of attack: a bomb, a hijaking, something
* We will go into Martial Law (with Osama unveiled, the american public will feel more willing to submit to this "inconveinience"
* The Constitution will be "temporarily" suspended (As Gen. Tommy Franks has already said)
* The election will be "put off" for a year or so.
* A year or so later, the "War on Terror" will be so escalated that the election will never be brought up.