If Measure 30 is voted down in February, the Legislature
has outlined the following likely cuts to health care services:
• 85,000 Oregonians would lose health care coverage with the
elimination of Oregon Health Plan coverage for OHP-Standard
• 6,000 low-income seniors and people with disabilities would lose
help affording their prescriptions with elimination of the MEDS
(formerly Medically Needy) Program.
• Children and adults facing a mental health crisis would lose help
with the elimination of Community Crisis Mental Health services.
• Alcohol and drug abuse treatment facilities would be reduced.
• Tobacco Use Prevention funding would be eliminated.
• Children's psychiatric day treatment program (DARTS) would be
Oregonians for Health Security
1-888-654-2273 or (503) 655-2793