I was wondering if people would be interested in infiltrating right-wing websites and doing some covops to divide and weaken their ranks? What if you joined as many high-profile right-wing blogs as possible and then started doing the following:
1. Posting news stories that show obvious cracks in the hawk and right-wing rhetoric then adding commentary emphasizing a trivial "balancing" point in the article as though the article strengthened the right-wing stand. The objective would be to draw people into pointing out your flawed logic.
2. Post extremist articles advocating genocide, forced sterilization, etc in order to provoke people to react negatively, then accuse them of being liberal or left-wing and show as well as possible "mainstream" right-wing views (such as those of GWB) which are compatible with the extremist article.
3. Post relatively mainstream right-wing articles but then add commentary that nonchalantly uses a racial or cultural slur, accuse a leftist of supporting the "International Jewry", etc.
4. Rabidly accuse anyone with slightly centrist views of being a liberal and tell them that they are not welcome on the board, etc, etc. Cultivate isolationism in the group and encourage as much division between centrists and extremists.
5. Write comments and post that mix far-right and centrist or even leftist goals. For example, in a post in favor of mandatory school prayer, add something supportive of abortion, in describing Bush as too liberal, suggest Powell as a replacement, etc.
Importantly, just incite arguments. Don't defend your opinions, but, absolutely support one side or the other with polemics against the other. Contribute regularly so that a large portion of the blog is contaminated with fractious arguments and disputes.
What other ideas are there for disrupting the flow of right-wing blogs? This is information warfare, folks.