- Go South on I-205
- Take the 224 East exit towards Estacada
- At the junction of 212/224 go right to stay on 224
- Go and Go for about 20 miles or so
- After a long while you will pass the Ripple Brook Ranger Station
- Then you will cross a small bridge and be at the Junction of 57/46
- Go left at that junction (onto 57 toward Timothy Lake)
- At Timothy Lake turn right onto 5740 and cross the dam0
- Take the second right onto a gravel road. (5730)
- After about 2 miles take a left on to 200, drive up and you'll see it.
For more info or to arrange for a carpool, call CFA @ 503-241-4879. If you leave a message, let us know how many passengers you can take, when you're leaving and returning to Portland (or elsewhere), or when you need a ride.